I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Do you really need to duplicate the same post in multiple threads?:rolleyes:
YEP, WHY NOT, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM EXACTLY??? I AM POSTING THE VIDEOS IN MY "OWN" THREADS MATE. I AM "NOT" EXACTLY BREAKING ANY RULES AM I?

I AM TRYING TO GET THE EzAlgo INDICATOR NOTICED, TO HELP TRADERS, BECAUSE IT REALLY IS AS CLOSE TO THE "HOLY GRAIL" AS YOU ARE GOING TO GET.

Last edited:
I AM TRYING TO GET THE EzAlgo INDICATOR NOTICED, TO HELP TRADERS, BECAUSE IT REALLY IS AS CLOSE TO THE "HOLY GRAIL" AS YOU ARE GOING TO GET.
Why - what's so special about it? What does it do that numerous other free indicators don't do?
The only unusual thing I can see is that it has a pretty ribbon that oscillates between turquoise and pink. Don't get me wrong - it is pretty - but let's not confuse pretty with profitable!

:p

Why - what's so special about it? What does it do that numerous other free indicators don't do?
The only unusual thing I can see is that it has a pretty ribbon that oscillates between turquoise and pink. Don't get me wrong - it is pretty - but let's not confuse pretty with profitable!

:p
WELL THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION, BECAUSE THAT IS ALL IT IS, AND YOU ARE "ENTITLED" TO IT. STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE Ha Ha Ha LOL 😂

Last edited:
WELL THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION, BECAUSE THAT IS ALL IT IS, AND YOU ARE "ENTITLED" TO IT. STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE Ha Ha Ha LOL 😂
Why so rude and why the angry emoji, Baty?
If it's as good as you say it is - the nearest thing to a holy grail no less - then kindly explain why. Surely you don't expect members to buy it just because you say it's the bees knees? So, I repeat, what does it do that other free indicators don't do? Sell it to me!

No. The very scientific reason is that I had a pal that worked at a broker and they know where the stop losses are placed and can, if they so chose, spike a price to take out the stop losses. Altjought that was 20 to 25 yrs ago and brokers are not allowed to do that it is something that I remember. As I scalp a stop loss is no good to me and I can count on the fingers of one hand how many losses I have made daily over the last 25 year. This one is a big one because I had enough money to ride out any drawdown and being away on holiday and not checking a trade is something I have never done before nor will again - lol.
I'll survive and get it together from next week.
TEAMTRADER

If it's as good as you say it is - the nearest thing to a holy grail no less - then kindly explain why. Surely you don't expect members to buy it just because you say it's the bees knees? So, I repeat, what does it do that other free indicators don't do? Sell it to me!
Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, please forgive me. I don't have to sell it to you to timsk. Why not watch the YouTube videos and the channel EzTrades to see how good the EzAlgo indicators are. Matt, the EzAlgo founder, explains how they work better than I could ever explain it. They are very unique, and nothing on the market like them. I am just trying to help my fellow traders like yourself my friend. Just saying.

Last edited:
No. The very scientific reason is that I had a pal that worked at a broker and they know where the stop losses are placed and can, if they so chose, spike a price to take out the stop losses. Altjought that was 20 to 25 yrs ago and brokers are not allowed to do that it is something that I remember. As I scalp a stop loss is no good to me and I can count on the fingers of one hand how many losses I have made daily over the last 25 year. This one is a big one because I had enough money to ride out any drawdown and being away on holiday and not checking a trade is something I have never done before nor will again - lol.
I'll survive and get it together from next week.
TEAMTRADER
Yep, I'm the same TEAMTRADER - I don't use a "stop loss", can't see the point in them. I'm confident using my indicators like EzAlgo and the ADS Oscillator. It the signal go "pear shapped" and the signal changes, I can always close my position. I'm not actually trading at the moment just practicing. I don't have enough money at the moment.

THE EzAlgo INDICATORS HAVE BEEN A REAL "GAME CHANGER" FOR ME.

I BACK TESTED THE EzOscillator HISTOGRAM ON A DAILY CHART FROM THE 14th AUGUST 2019 (4 YEARS).

THERE WERE 292 TRADES ALTOGETHER. 205 WERE WINNING TRADES AND 87 LOSING TRADES.

THIS GIVES A WIN RATE OF 70.2% WHICH IS EXTREMELY HIGH IN THE TRADING WORLD.

YEP, WHY NOT, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM EXACTLY??? I AM POSTING THE VIDEOS IN MY "OWN" THREADS MATE. I AM "NOT" EXACTLY BREAKING ANY RULES AM I?

One might consider posting the same thing in multiple places a violation of the forum rules.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like
It just makes the posts harder to read. So, if you want to make your posts easier to read, avoid the multiple postings of the same thing.

One might consider posting the same thing in multiple places a violation of the forum rules.

It just makes the posts harder to read. So, if you want to make your posts easier to read, avoid the multiple postings of the same thing.
WELL "SLAP MY WRIST".......!!!!!!! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO, IS HELP MY FELLOW TRADERS LIKE YOU. SOMETIMES I HAVE "END OF DAY" COMMENTARY, THAT NEEDS TO BE POSTED IN MY DIFFERENT THREADS. IT CAN HARDLY BE CALLED "SPAM" CAN IT???

Last edited:
CLOSING PRICE OF THE DOW JONES ON THURSDAY THE 31st AUGUST 2023.

SmartSelect_20230831_210539_Finance.jpg

TEAMTRADER - THE "HUNCH" AND PREDICTION THAT I GAVE YESTERDAY, THAT THE DOW JONES WOULD FALL TODAY, ACTUALLY CAME TRUE, AND THE DOW FELL BY 168 POINTS.

Last edited:
TEAMTRADER - THIS IS MY BATSONAR INDICATOR WHICH MEASURES MONEY FLOW.

AS YOU CAN SEE THE INDICATOR, HAS CROSSED THE ZERO LINE BACK INTO THE "RED". THIS IS A "SELL" SIGNAL, WHICH MEANS THAT THE DOW COULD BE ABOUT TO MAKE A MOVE TO THE DOWNSIDE IN THE SHORT-TERM.

AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE CHART, THE DOW HAS REJECTED OFF THE "PIVOT POINT" RESISTANCE LEVEL OF 34,970 (SEE BLUE LINE).

SmartSelect_20230901_002020_MV Chart 2.jpg

TEAMTRADER - THIS IS MY Adv/Decl VOL Ratio INDICATOR.

THIS PARTICULAR INDICATOR, HAS A 74.77% WIN RATE.

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE INDICATOR IS STILL WELL IN THE GREEN AND NO WHERE NEAR A SELL SIGNAL.

MY LAST POST, WAS SHOWING MY BATSONAR INDICATOR WITH A SELL SIGNAL. I SHOWED TAKE THIS AS A "PINCH OF SALT" AND NOT NECESSARILY FOLLOW THE SELL SIGNAL. ALL I AM SAYING IS, BE CAREFUL GOING SHORT.

SmartSelect_20230901_093310_MV Chart 2.jpg

Well let's see if this is the top - but waiting till the open of the Dow. No entry yet as there is a substantial amount of momentum.
TEAMTRADER
PS
First check failed and second check in place before entry but masses of momentum.
PPS - Sell divergence in the upper (5m) TF.
PPPS - Still waiting....
PPPPS - Entered at 34874 and exit at 34789 so got over 10% of my losses back on one trade - smiling now........
Next trade entered long at 34750 exited 34765 so scalping well but eyes tired and leaving it till another day.

Attachments

• US30M1 TOP CHECK.png
    US30M1 TOP CHECK.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 7
  • US30M1 TOP CHECK 2.png
    US30M1 TOP CHECK 2.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 6
  • US30M1 CURRENT MOMENTUM OVERVIEW.png
    US30M1 CURRENT MOMENTUM OVERVIEW.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 7
  • US30M1 CURRENT MOMENTUM OVERVIEW with sell divergence.png
    US30M1 CURRENT MOMENTUM OVERVIEW with sell divergence.png