i believe most of them are crap. if they actually believed in their system they wo

Most certainly trendie. Thanks for understanding!

He really appreciates the experienced traders and their questions. Of course he can't share too much info for free (as with anything that has a pricetag) but he will at least give the basics and explain why he does it.

And, if anyone happens to be interested after the whole thing, there is a discount available through me. He's told me to offer it, so I may as well!

Say for the 1229, it would be 999 through me. That kind of discount.

I'll talk with Simon and see if we can set it up. I suppose I'll start an appropriate thread to post the webinar in, instead of continually hijacking this one.

Most certainly trendie. Thanks for understanding!

He really appreciates the experienced traders and their questions. Of course he can't share too much info for free (as with anything that has a pricetag) but he will at least give the basics and explain why he does it.

And, if anyone happens to be interested after the whole thing, there is a discount available through me. He's told me to offer it, so I may as well!

Say for the 1229, it would be 999 through me. That kind of discount.

I'll talk with Simon and see if we can set it up. I suppose I'll start an appropriate thread to post the webinar in, instead of continually hijacking this one.

Is that it now? Will you just fook right off? Aren't you getting bored being Simon's b1tch? There's hundreds of different trading rooms out there pal, get to the back of the fookin Q...

I'll just smile and wave at you Black Swan.

Oh, I have a nice little hanging sign I made in highschool that I named Black Swan. Would you like it?

I'll just take your signatures advice and keep on smiling bloke.

I'll just smile and wave at you Black Swan.

Oh, I have a nice little hanging sign I made in highschool that I named Black Swan. Would you like it?

I'll just take your signatures advice and keep on smiling bloke.

Just take a step back and look at how ridiculous you appear to be..."Simon says this...Simon says that...Simon will take a $1,000 dollars off you"...try and retain some dignity, even though you've reduced your working life to flogging a trading method on an internet forum you can recover...or maybe not...and as my signature says you obviously know what you're worth...

Just take a step back and look at how ridiculous you appear to be..."Simon says this...Simon says that...Simon will take a $1,000 dollars off you"...try and retain some dignity, even though you've reduced your working life to flogging a trading method on an internet forum you can recover...or maybe not...and as my signature says you obviously know what you're worth...

Thanks, I do have a concious mind. I do know it seems ridiculous, but someones gotta do it.

But really, if you think about it, is it worth getting your knickers all twisted up over it?

This is the type of world where not much is free. And there are vendors on the site for a reason.

Sure I could have gone about it a much different way. I've thought back on it. But I can't exactly reverse time. All I can do is just offer you guys a chance to see for yourselves.

Bench racing is cowardly.

Thanks for your efforts of keeping me in check. My offer still stands on the sign. I have no where to put it.

Thanks, I do have a concious mind. I do know it seems ridiculous, but someones gotta do it.

This is the type of world where not much is free. And there are vendors on the site for a reason.

Thanks for your efforts of keeping me in check. My offer still stands on the sign. I have no where to put it.

There are some great traders and people offering free mentoring and advice on this forum,and there are also some old farts trying to recover their losses from trading by offering to mentor new traders for free.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/89018-mentoring.html

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/forex-beginners/8161-rothschild-mentors.html?=

I had a few drinks today , so please forgive me.

There are some great traders and people offering free mentoring and advice on this forum,and there are also some old farts trying to recover their losses from trading by offering to mentor new traders for free.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/89018-mentoring.html

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/forex-beginners/8161-rothschild-mentors.html?=

I had a few drinks today , so please forgive me.

Apparently mods don't forgive brashness... :clap:

And there are vendors on the site for a reason.

You omit to give the reason - doubtless you are extremely busy, organising your generous discounts.

If I may, I will hazard a guess - they are here because they are lying scum and their looking for gullible idiots, of which they expect there to be a surfeit forlornly trawling through the site.

Did I guess correctly? Can I pay for a free trial as my prize?

Yeah sure maiden. You can forward me eleventy billion dollars and I will insure that your free trial will go smoothly.

I wonder how many of you nay sayers have actually gone to check out these "lying scum" to prove your claims, as opposed to sitting in a forum bitching endlessly about people's methods.

Since you are practically a God, how about you fill us in on how awesome your trading technique is?

Yeah sure maiden. You can forward me eleventy billion dollars and I will insure that your free trial will go smoothly.

I wonder how many of you nay sayers have actually gone to check out these "lying scum" to prove your claims, as opposed to sitting in a forum bitching endlessly about people's methods.

Since you are practically a God, how about you fill us in on how awesome your trading technique is?

Some are not scams - these are rare. Most simply aim to take the money of the desperate and foolish.

My trading technique is not awesome - claims of being awesome is one of the hallmarks of a scam. However, it is profitable thus far and I have developed it myself.

Some are not scams - these are rare. Most simply aim to take the money of the desperate and foolish.

My trading technique is not awesome - claims of being awesome is one of the hallmarks of a scam. However, it is profitable thus far and I have developed it myself.

I can't go on trying to prove it's not a scam on a forum. It's an endless battle. It's best to just go see for yourself really. It's like with anything else. Someone can claim they have 764 hp and 635 ft lbs of torque in their car, but until you see a dyno sheet, or a video, or see it happen for real, you can't believe them. Hence why I invite you guys to come check it out.

If your technique is working for you, then that's great. I'm offering people a chance to see another technique that they can add to their roster.

Simon (here we go again, I know it sounds ridiculous) hates scammers, and offers refunds if the person signing up doesn't feel it's for them. No questions asked. He's already done training with several other teachers, and has decided to work on his own technique because he felt he didn't learn enough.

So, please, feel free to come check it out. If only to see that it's not a scam. You don't have to sign up for it if you don't want to, and I won't be heartbroken.

I'll still take you up on your English accent imagination webinar no matter what ;)

i believe most of them are crap.if they actually believed in their system they would be no need to sell it to you as they would be making millions right now using it.their system requires element of luck.anyway thats my opinion
if you want forex educational material, contact me. i have loads.

I would love some of your trading materials, particularly anything that helps to speed the learning curve and is easier to understand. I have traded Forex for years now but I have lists and lists of people that would love some free information!

You can PM me or even contact me by way of my Skype Id: visitrakmarketing

Thanks for your anticipated concern in this matter.

Regards,

BrickTrader

thanks for the clarifications, NT.

I suppose the webinar had to be generic, as there were people at different levels.
Being a bit more experienced, I was chomping at the bit to see the details, and style of trading.

I would think a webinar aimed at experienced traders specifically, and getting straight into set-ups would suit the T2W crowd. And keeping out those asking too basic a set of questions.

There's one Thursday night at 4:30 pm (9:30 there).

Here's the link, https://www.omnovia.com/pages/sc2/room_login.php?companyID=89&isPresenter=0&roomID=163

Join in guys, this is a freebie. If I see some of your names in there I'll post up the videos that only members can see.

(Lightning McQueen this is an absolute freebie, so don't feel the need to remove this. Thanks)

Last edited:
Thanks to those who came to check it out today. Sorry Simon doesn't feel comfortable posting his statements. I can ask for it for proof purposes.

He's more interested in teaching than bragging so he keeps that information personal. If you are an accountant, you'd understand.

Maybe many systems sold out there are no good, but this does not mean that there are no good systems sold on the internet. Yes, caveat emptor, but there are honest vendors out there who do post their verifiable results..

I'm sure there are some excellent systems for sale out there, but no system will work well under all market conditions. How can one have any trust in a purchased algorithm without any knowledge of what's behind it? If one purchases a "good" system which then immediately enters drawdown, how is one supposed to have confidence it will eventually make money?

(Please don't feed me any crap analogy about not needing to know how an engine works in order to drive a car, thanks)