huge returns on managed accounts-advice needed

Ike,

look, quit wasting our time with your woulda-coulda-shoulda scam artist BS...

Come back when you have an audited track record over two years where you or your friend have turned your 1 K into 45 gazillion.

Won't ever happen of course, but that at least is an opportunity for you to prove you or your friend are not the net losing scam artists I'm saying you are.

hoggum
there were 3 seperate demo accounts ,the first two for 2 weeks and the trhird for a month-they were aIl reset with seperate passwords,which i had access to aswell as the trader,
the chances of him getting it right on 3 accounts is 12.5 % if he was using a scam to lure me as you rightly point out that he may have been doing,
Thanks for the reply-brian

without trudging through what's already been written, ask yourself why someone wit such a skill and access to the margin rates available on Forex needs to waste time and energy with other people's money. Lot's of strategies work extremely well on Forex - for a while. Look at collective 2 to see how many stay the course.

If this chap proves otherwise, I promise to bare my **** on the town hall steps, providing you promise to send me his details;).

Cheers,
UTB

Reactions: BSD
hi Iee-
you shouId stop eating those bacon butties-theyre bad for the choIestroI-
To answer your query-He used a demo account for a few months as i had asked him to-
he is new to managing accounts for peopIe-

Confusing - he has clients or has he just been demoing ????

aIthough he did manage an account for a friend Iast year,using an OIder version of the system,he has since improved it according to himseIf,-
on that account last year-he doubled it in 4 and a half months-
he sent me the statements but i have not yet verified their authenticity,but intend to when i travel over there.,

So he managed an account for someone, doubled it in 4.5 months & then what happened? Seems that this person is not with him any more (or is a made up person).
Even if he proves he doubled the money, will he prove he didn't lose it again afterwards?
When he provides proof - how will you know it's not forged documents ?

currently-he trades 2 accounts of 10 k each which according to himself,he has doubIed in about 4 months-
his strategy here is by his own admission much more conservative than what he did on the demo accounts,where he was taking big risks with certain positions-
he did say that at the time and added that he wouldnt always trade that way ,etc,,,
on the demo -there was a drawdown of 25 % approximately at one stage.

So - if he doubled someone's money in a short period, why wouldn't he do the same again?
Why is he adjusting the risk profile ? Is he still making this up as he goes along?

he is currently managing 2 accounts at 50 k each for 2 friends who are brothers ,he only started these last week,the current balance is 70 k or thereabouts-again i have not verified the account but intend to do so.

A minute ago it was 2 x 10K accounts, now it's 2 x 50K accounts.

i will meet with the broker when i am out there-allegedly the broker is talking about having some clients funds managed aswell-
but as i say i need toi meet him to verify that.
this account has only been traded for a week and a half so it is too small a time to make serious conclusions-but in summary,he seems to be taking slightly more losses in percentage terms but the actual point loss is much lower than it had been on the demo-
i need to speak with him about this and try to figure out what has changed and why,
do you know anyone who wouId vet this guy for me?
thanks-brian

When you meet the broker - how will you know the broker is for real ?

So more % losses but less point losses. Personally, I think you should care less about point losses & worry more about % losses. Anyway - that's just a week - are you expecting no deviations over such a short period ?

I think your own expectations are unrealistic. To comment on the results being different after 1 week tells us you may have a little more to learn. You'd be better off educating yourself before taking any kind of plunge.

Let me put it another way - let's say you wanted to buy a racehorse - would you just go out & buy the one the seller told you was going to win a lot of races ? Or would you learn something about horses first & perhaps pay an expert to go & assess potential purchases before you made a decision ?

Sorry if I sound cynical but I am.

If this chap proves otherwise, I promise to bare my **** on the town hall steps, providing you promise to send me his details;).

Cheers,
UTB
If they come up with an account at a proper bank and an audit from a proper auditor I hereby solemnly promise to join you on those town hall steps in a similar state of undress :D

hi pedro

pIease see my comments below-
Confusing - he has clients or has he just been demoing ????

So he managed an account for someone, doubled it in 4.5 months & then what happened? Seems that this person is not with him any more (or is a made up person).
Even if he proves he doubled the money, will he prove he didn't lose it again afterwards?
When he provides proof - how will you know it's not forged documents ?

my reponse in caps

ACCORDING TO HIMSELF-THE PERSON WHO HAD THE ACCOUNT HAD A PRIOR COMMITMENT TO SOME REAL ESTATE DEAL,RE LOSING IT AFTERWARDS -F COURSE THIS IS POSSIBLE-THAT IS WHY I WANT MEET WITH THE BROKER TO VERIFY THE ACCOUNTS ETC,,,
RE FORGED DOCUMENT-I NEED TO MEET THE BROKER AT THEIR OFFICES ETC...

So - if he doubled someone's money in a short period, why wouldn't he do the same again?
Why is he adjusting the risk profile ? Is he still making this up as he goes along?

THE DEMO ACCOUNT AS I SAID EARLIER IS NOT A TRUE REFLECTION ON
HOW HE ALWAYS TRADES-HE TOOK BIGGER RISKS WITH THAT ACCOUNT THAN HE SEEMS TO BE WITH THE ONES HE IS TRADING FOR REAL-
THE STOPS APPEAR TO BE ALOT TIGHTER-
YOU ARE CORRECT-THE STYLE OF TRADING SEEMS TO HAVE CHANGED FROM LAST YEAR,THE NUMBER OF POINTS TAKEN PER TRADE ARE SMALLER,MORE FREQUENT BUT THE PERLCDENTAGES HAVE IMPROVED-
I NEED TO ASK HIM THAT QUESTION AND I REALLY ONLY STUDIED HIS TRADES IN DETAIL YESTERDAY,IT IS A VALID QUESTION AND ONE WHICH I HAD INTENDED RAISING WITH HIM,

A minute ago it was 2 x 10K accounts, now it's 2 x 50K accounts.

NO-MAYBE I DIDNT EXPLAIN CORRECTLY-
HETRADED 2 ACCOUNTS AT 10 K EACH FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS OR SO .ACCORDING TO HIMSELF ,HE HAS DOUBLED THESE-I HAVE NOT SEEN RECORDS OF THESE ACCOUNTS,
HE ALSO STARTED TRADING 2 OTHER ACCOUNTS FOR 2 BROTHERS AT 50 K EACH LAST WEEK-THESE ARE AT 70 K APPROX NOW-I HAVE RECEIVED THESE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS DAILY BUT AS I SAID EARLIER THEY NEED TO BE VERIFIED .

When you meet the broker - how will you know the broker is for real ?

GOOD QUESTION-I THINK THAT IF I MEET AT THEIR OFFICE THEN THAT SHOULD BE OK???- WHAT DO YOU THINK?

So more % losses but less point losses. Personally, I think you should care less about point losses & worry more about % losses. Anyway - that's just a week - are you expecting no deviations over such a short period ?

I DONT AGREE -A HIGH PERCENTAGE WIN SYSTEM IS NO GOOD IF THE OCCASIONAL LOSS IS MUCH BIGGER THAN THE PRIOR GAINS-IF A SYSTEM FOR EXAMPLE IS 90 PERCENT ACCURATE THEN IF THE POINTS LOSS IS 20 TIMES THE GAIN ,THE NUMBERS DONT WORK-IT HAS TO BE A COMBINATION OF BOTH TO WORK IN MY OPINION.
IF A SYSTEM IS 75 PERCENT ACCURATE -YOU WOULD MAKE MONEY IF THE AVERAGE POINTS LOST IS LESS THANN 3 TIMES THE AVERAGE WON-
OBVIOUSLY COSTS AND COMISSIONS MUST BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT-

I think your own expectations are unrealistic. To comment on the results being different after 1 week tells us you may have a little more to learn. You'd be better off educating yourself before taking any kind of plunge.

OF COURSE I KNOW I HAVE MORE TO LEARN-WHO HASNT,
THE COMMENT RE RESULTS BEING DIFFERENT AFTER A WEEK WAS IN RELATION TO THE FACT THAT THE STYLE OF TRADING SEEMS TO HAVE CHANGED ON THE REAL ACCOUNT FROM THE DEMO ACCOUNT-II DID MAKE THE COMMENT THAT IT I STOO SHORT A TIME FRAME TO DRAW ANY SERIOUS CONCLUSIONS BUT IT IS WORTH NOTING AS I NEED TO QUESTION HIM ABOUT IT ANFD THE REASONS AND THINKING BEHIND IT-

Let me put it another way - let's say you wanted to buy a racehorse - would you just go out & buy the one the seller told you was going to win a lot of races ? Or would you learn something about horses first & perhaps pay an expert to go & assess potential purchases before you made a decision ?

AGAIN YOU ARE CORRECT-HENCE MY POST HERE,

Sorry if I sound cynical but I am.

NOT AT ALL-NO PROBLEM-YOUR POINTS ARE ALL VALID-THANKS FOR THE HELP-BRIAN

Honestly, all of this is soooo dumb it's beyond imbecilic....

If someone were as good as the scam artist being touted here allegedly is they wouldn't have ANY problems trading for a living and getting rich beyond belief...

IF they then still wanted to trade OPM, other peoples money, the FIRST thing they would do is set up a track record at a reputable broker like say IB or a bank, and then have that AUDITED by again a reputable auditor...

NOBODY with any money to dish out, eg funds-of-funds, other hedge funds themselves, eg Paul Tudor Jones has apparently seeded many other hedge fund start-ups, or investment banks, or middle men who do nothing but match money with talent, NOT a SINGLE one of those would even remotely contemplate investing even a single dollar in someone with no real verifiable track record...

For someone claiming to be as good as the guy here there can be absolutely NO excuse for NOT having an audited track record IF, as seemsy to be the case, he wants to go down the OPM route !

Someone as good as the claims being made here would however most definitely have that audited track record, and would also most obviously have zero interest in small acounts of 10 K etc., he'd have billions being thrown at him !

This thread is simply so stupid it hurts.

im sure you couID check that with the admoinistrator...
I'd like to hereby submit my official application for the position of Admoinistrator.

If there are no openings for this position, I'd like to alternately apply for the role of Admonishtrator. It is my understanding that the duties of the Admonishtrator largely consist of cruising the threads looking for inanity and scolding the offenders, and I believe I am qualified as I've been performing this task on a volunteer basis for some time now. Thank you for your consideration

jj

P.S. No offence ikeano. I just found the word amusing.

i came across(on a wbsite that i subscribe to) a trader who is based in the usa 3 months ago,he said that he has traded eminis for the past 8 years or so and that 2 years ago ,he noticed a pattern that recurs with amazing frequency in the markets-on that basis he has honed ,tinkered with and improved the trading methodology to a point where he currently gets 90 % of his trades correct,
on that basis ,i asked him to open a demo account and trade it for a few months-so that he could prove his claims to me-he did this with an established brokerage and within 2 months had turned a demo account from 50k to 460k.
this balance did not include brokers comissions ,but i estimate that if it did ,the balance would have been 350 k approx based on comissions charged.

50k to 460k in 2 months = 820% return...

50k to 350k in 2 months = 600% return...

Compounding 101 @ 600% per 2 month period would turn an initial 50k into 2,45 million after 4 months...

and into 17 million after 6 months...

and into 120 million !!! after 8 months

Billions are next !!!

he also noted that these were based on the original system which he had now improved,
he has now started to trade real accounts for a few people and he sends me the account statements daily ,again the results show extreme consistency and show excellent returns,
50k to 75 k in a week on one account started 5 days ago-

That is a return of 52 % / week...

after a month he'll have turned 50K into 266 897...

2 months 1,4 mill...

4 months 40 mill...

after 8 months billions again...

THAT is why this is the most stupid thread on here in a long time, and that is why this guy is a net losing scam artist reduced to a pitiful living chasing 10K accounts who will never have a real life track record, because he will never be able to replicate his ridiculous sales claims targeted at clueless albeit all-the-more gullible newbies with distinct problems in comprehending compounding in real life.

offence

none taken, jj-
i have developed a hard neck over the years -in fact this forum is testament to that-
you have my vote as administrator-
cheers-brian

I'd like to hereby submit my official application for the position of Admoinistrator.

If there are no openings for this position, I'd like to alternately apply for the role of Admonishtrator. It is my understanding that the duties of the Admonishtrator largely consist of cruising the threads looking for inanity and scolding the offenders, and I believe I am qualified as I've been performing this task on a volunteer basis for some time now. Thank you for your consideration

jj

P.S. No offence ikeano. I just found the word amusing.

hi again bds

bds-
you seem to think that i am in some way mixed up in this suspected scam-
that is your perogative but i must say at the outset that i have similar reservations- but thus far the limited data that i received is positive - none the less,alot more investigation needs to be done to verify those and many other issues-
this was the very reason for my post in the beginning.
i know that many of the traders in here including yourself have indeed much more experience than me in this area and that is why i ask for your advice.
i have some experience investing but it has been mainly in property,so i think that a forum like this is good way to speak with professionals in this industry,
i appreciate people who have responded and who have taken the time to do so.
i promise you that i am not in any way involved in this from a marketing view but none the less i will try to adress some of your comments

-this may very well be a scam ,my original post was to that effect asking how one might check out its legitimacy,some of the comments here have been very useful ,but i dont think writing it off totally is wise either.
just bear with me before you make a quick reply-
my thinking on this is that i have seen traded accounts over a 4 month period,
i have seen a back test of the automation of one of the systems(there are 2 ,both basically the same but at different times)albeit it of an older version than the current one , and over a 2 month period i have watched a demo account being traded albeit much more aggresively than may be wise,(the demo was set up on 3 seperate occasions using different passwords ,i had access to ll 3 at all times and i dont think that could have been rigged-or could it??-what do you think??).and currently i am seeing one real account statement every day and its results.
now-i admit that i have not verified the authenticity of any of those records ,but i assure you that if i proceed with my investigations that i will do that.

re your questions about 2 years of verified statements ,according to the trader ,he has discovered this set of indicators about a year and a half - 2 years ago,i really dont remember all the details but it was around that timeframe,
he has been watching it,backtesting it over 7 years and tinkering with it to improve its performance.
as he is starting out ,he manages 4 accounts -2 at 10 k and 2 at 50 k.
the 2 at 10 k are 4 months old and the two at 50 are a week and a half old,
he has in the past managed a 100 k account for a friend who had a prior financial commitment to a property deal-and as such he closed the account.
again i dont have verification of this or of what happened to the account after the 4 months but i will get it if i choose to investigate further,
he has no 2 year track record-how could he with a new system-
he intends to trade accounts using this methodology for a few years and then sell the automated system with the accounts used as backup whilst doing so-
i dont think george soros or any other fund as other posters have mentioned would look at any system until it had some proven track record with authentic and audited accounts as backup-and i appreciate that very point you made,
but how can a new system have a track record?
so i suppose the investors in this would be the guinea pigs to an extent.
hence the amount invested would have to reflect that risk.

now-to bring this one step further,i propose to go over to the usa,to meet this guy,and the brokers(at their offices) of the accounts he has sent me.i need to verify all the accounts that he has sent to me-i need to watch him trade it in real time live,bring it home and backtest it myself-i need to play with money mgt and stops etc,,,
it appears that his signals are highly accurate ,but i will only know that for sure when i meet with him and backtest it,and a high percentage is not enough in itself,
he says that this has been backtested over 7 years ,i will do the same tests myself,
but i have some doubts about his money management-
i need to see how a change in money management might affect the results.as i personally would not be comfortable with anything more than 2 % at risk per trade.
maybe more is acceptable when trading eminis particularly if the percentage success rate is higher than average-
what do you think?
i would welcome comments on that,

i take your point about the compounding and assure you that i understand the concept-
i am not totally ignorant despite some implications to the contrary-
but i think that if the indicators prove reliable ,and if a good money mgt structure can be put in place in conjunction with the indicators-it is worth exploring .
do you not think so?
or are we to write off every new idea in the world?

i certainly would not propose reinvesting all profits in any venture regardless of how sucessful it had been originally ,so the compounding would not be relevant for me at least-
markets can change and it would be wise to diversify ones assets on that basis.again money management is important as is asset diversification,being part of ones overall strategy,

basically-im saying that a set of indicators with a high percentage success rate is certainly in my opinion worth checking out -
does any one disagree with that?
if the system is reliable ,isnt it worth playing around with to either improve it or at the very least try to hone it to suits ones individual goals and personality,?

personally i have looked at over 200 investments in the past 18 months-most of them only briefly ,none were related to this market-i only put my money into 3,and i have learned over the years that alot of due diligence is needed on any investment-
but i still hold to my argument that it is worth checking this out-
especially if the indicators stack up and if money mgt can be incorporated to make it less risky,

if they dont ,in the course of my research-i will not invest my hard earned money-
if they do -i will speculate a small percentage of assets into it-

now,finally i thank you all for your posts,and i know most have been negative-i understand that and have no issue with it,
constructive criticism is always a good thing-
so i ask you all with the above in mind ,am i right to waste a few days of my life flying to the states to check this out and if i am do you have any other suggestions as to other ways in which this can be checked out-
be good-brian

50k to 460k in 2 months = 820% return...

50k to 350k in 2 months = 600% return...

Compounding 101 @ 600% per 2 month period would turn an initial 50k into 2,45 million after 4 months...

and into 17 million after 6 months...

and into 120 million !!! after 8 months

Billions are next !!!

That is a return of 52 % / week...

after a month he'll have turned 50K into 266 897...

2 months 1,4 mill...

4 months 40 mill...

after 8 months billions again...

THAT is why this is the most stupid thread on here in a long time, and that is why this guy is a net losing scam artist reduced to a pitiful living chasing 10K accounts who will never have a real life track record, because he will never be able to replicate his ridiculous sales claims targeted at clueless albeit all-the-more gullible newbies with distinct problems in comprehending compounding in real life.

OMG...

Mr Ikenao or whatever your name here is..

Give me a break with this nonsense already...

Every single thing you have posted here is total BS and absolutely irrelevant:

"90% win rate..."

Win rate is pretty much the single most unimportant size where trading is concerned...

the only people concentrating on that are rank amateurs or con artists like the one you are parading here, and I do think you and he are one and the same, as no one could honestly be as dumb / gullible / uninformed as you make yourself out to be.

"new pattern..."

lol...

He claims to have discovered this "new" pattern two years ago...

I showed you what you would have compounded that into...

meaning, oh wise one, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR HIM TO GO BEGGING FOR MINI ACCOUNTS LIKE YOURS !!!

Get any clearer than that ???

Unbelievable !

The scam artist claims to have been trading already for 8 years for a living !!!...

No track record ???

2 years ago he discovers the Holy Grail (which of course doesn't exist)...

WHY IS HE STILL BEGGING FOR MINI ACCOUNTS THEN 2 YEARS LATER ???

WHERE ARE HIS BILLIONS HE SHOULD HAVE BY NOW ???

WHERE IS HIS AUDITED TRACK RECORD NOW THAT HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH MR SOROS ???

Right, I am done with this BS, you go right on writing another 1000 word essay ooooh-please-dear-community-I-have-found-a-magician-help-me-check-him-out-and-his-churning-side-street-broker-nobody-has-ever-heard-of-and-that-he-is-in-cahoots-with...

One doesn't need us, all one needs is an audited track record which someone who has been trading for a living for 8 years and who has discovered the holy grail 2 years ago, lol, and who now wants to trade OPM would of course have.

And any other decent magician out there would not even dream of approaching others with a desire to trade their money UNTIL they have a verifiable track record.

Simple as that !

A career in conning people is even easier than I thought, the stupidity really knows no bounds, although I am 99% certain that Ike is just trying to drum up interest in an offer of his own in a very pathetic pull marketing stunt.

Lets get TraderDaily to propose a public prize for the first person who comes out in public with the actual achievement, gazillion percent in a year, lol, not this ceaseless string of woulda-coulda-shoulda-make-believe phantasies we keep seeing instead.

Last edited:
ikeano,

You obviously don't want to listen to us. You are being GREEDY and it is obstructing your rational thought processes. (exactly what the scammers prey on)

SO GO AHEAD AND INVEST YOUR MONEY IN THIS GUY.

Just don't come back to us when you lose it, you won't be getting any sympathy here.

How to lose money - a three step plan:

1) Ask trade2win for advice regarding a suspicious investment opportunity.
2) Receive unanimous advice to stay well clear.
3) Ignore said advice.

again many thanks for your words of wisdom.
i comment on your points individually

OMG...

Mr Ikenao or whatever your name here is..

Give me a break with this nonsense already...

Every single thing you have posted here is total BS and absolutely irrelevant:

"90% win rate..."

Win rate is pretty much the single most unimportant size where trading is concerned...

the only people concentrating on that are rank amateurs or con artists like the one you are parading here, and I do think you and he are one and the same, as no one could honestly be as dumb / gullible / uninformed as you make yourself out to be.

AS I SAID WIN RATE HAS TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH PROPER MONEY MGT-I MADE THAT POINT IN MY PREVIOUS POST IF YOU READ IT-
DUMB.GUIIiBIE AND UNINFORMED-WEII AS I SAID IM MY PREVIOUS POST I HAVE NOT THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS SOME OF THE TRADERS HERE-BUT I DO HAVE SOME MANNERS AND RESPECT TO OTHER POSTERS-AND AS YET HAVENT RESORTED TO PETTY NAME CAIIiNG AS SOME HAVE-
THERE REAIIY IS NO NEED FOR THAT

:sleep:ASas

"new pattern..."

lol...

He claims to have discovered this "new" pattern two years ago...

I showed you what you would have compounded that into...

meaning, oh wise one, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR HIM TO GO BEGGING FOR MINI ACCOUNTS LIKE YOURS !!!

Get any clearer than that ???

Unbelievable !

I SAID ONE AND HALF TO 2 YEARS AGO HE NOTICED A RECURRING PATTERN WHICH HE HAS SPENT THE INTERIM TIME TRYING TO IMPROVE-HE HAS NOT BEEN TRADING THIS SYSTEM FOR A YEAR AND A HALF ,BUT THE ORIGINAL PATTERN WAS RECOGNISED THEN,

The scam artist claims to have been trading already for 8 years for a living !!!...

No track record ???

AGAIN I NEVER SAID THAT HE HAD BEEN TRADING FOR 8 YEARS FOR A LIVING-I SAID THAT HE HAS BEEN TRADING FOR 8 YEARS,I NEVER SAID THAT THAT WAS HIS ONLY OR MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME IN THOSE 8 YEARS AS YOU IMPIY THAT I DID-HE BY HIS OWN ADMISSION HAS HAD LITTLE SUCCESS IN THOSE 8 YEARS,AND THIS IS A NEW SYSTEM-

2 years ago he discovers the Holy Grail (which of course doesn't exist)...

WHY IS HE STILL BEGGING FOR MINI ACCOUNTS THEF AGO-N 2 YEARS LATER ???

WHERE ARE HIS BILLIONS HE SHOULD HAVE BY NOW ???

WHERE IS HIS AUDITED TRACK RECORD NOW THAT HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH MR SOROS ???

HE NOTICED THE PATTERN A YEAR AND A HAIF AGO-HE DID NOT CREATE THE SYSTEM FULLY UNTIL RECENTLY,IN FACT IT IS STIII A WORK IN PROGRESS TO AN EXTENT,
YOU MISS THE POINT-HOW CAN A NEW SYSTEM HAVE AUDITED TRACK RECORDS-
AND RE YOUR COMMENT RE THE HOIY GRAII-THERE IS NO POINT IN REPLYING TO SUCH SARCASM

Right, I am done with this BS, you go right on writing another 1000 word essay ooooh-please-dear-community-I-have-found-a-magician-help-me-check-him-out-and-his-churning-side-street-broker-nobody-has-ever-heard-of-and-that-he-is-in-cahoots-with...

THE CHURNING SIDE STREET BROKER IS FUIIY REGULATED - IM SURE THAT THEY ARE TOTALLY LEGITIMATE,I SPOKE WITH THE BROKER ON THE PHONE THIS EVENING.
HE MADE A FEW POINTS-
-HE VERIFIED THAT ALL ACCOUNTS SENT TO ME ARE REAL INCLUDING THE DEMO
-HE SAID THAT HE SEES GOOD POTENTIAL WITH THE SYSTEM,BUT THAT HE WOULD PREFER TO SEE IT AUTOMATED RATHER THAN BEING TRADED ON A DISCRETIONARY BASIS-THERE IS A HUMAN TENDANCY TO SOMETIMES CHASE THE MARKET AND AUTOMATION WOULD RESOLVE THAT

One doesn't need us, all one needs is an audited track record which someone who has been trading for a living for 8 years and who has discovered the holy grail 2 years ago, lol, and who now wants to trade OPM would of course have.

And any other decent magician out there would not even dream of approaching others with a desire to trade their money UNTIL they have a verifiable track record.

Simple as that !

A career in conning people is even easier than I thought, the stupidity really knows no bounds, although I am 99% certain that Ike is just trying to drum up interest in an offer of his own in a very pathetic pull marketing stunt.

Lets get TraderDaily to propose a public prize for the first person who comes out in public with the actual achievement, gazillion percent in a year, lol, not this ceaseless string of woulda-coulda-shoulda-make-believe phantasies we keep seeing instead.

MY ORIGINAL POST WAS TO DO WITH RISK MANAGEMENT AND SPECIFIC QUESTIONS WERE ASKED ABOUT EMINIS CONTRACTS,LLC FORMATIONS ETC,AND HOW ONE COULD CHECK OUT AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SYSTEM,,,,
I THINK THAT ABOUT 2 REPLIES THAT I RECEIVED HAVE ADRESSED THE ORIGINAL QUESTION-
MOST ARE SAYING -THAT THIS IS A SCAM-FAIR ENOUGH,MAYBE SO,BUT THAT WASNT THE QUESTION I ASKED-I NEVER ASKED FOR AN OPINION AS TO WHEATHER IT WAS OR WASNT A SCAM..
CAN ANYONE PLEASE ADRESS THE ORIGINAL POST DAY 1 -
I APPRECIATE ALL THE WARNINGS ETC,,,BUT ITHAT WASNT THE REASON I POSTED HERE-
MANY THANKS -BRIAN

Yo Ike, here is the procedure:

Go open an account at [U]www.interactivebrokers.com[/U], NOT at the boilershop your scam artist will direct you too.

Fund a single account with 50K.

Post the account number here.

Come back one year later, when your scam artist will have turned your 50 K into billions as per the simple compounding 101 calculations I posted earlier.

Till you and your con artist have walked the walk just go take a hike with your BS and incessant nonsense, nobody is dumb enough to fall for such crap and mind boggingly dumb wishful thinking based on nothing but pipe dreams here, promises by people who claim to have traded 8 years for a living, and now go begging for 10K accounts.

A challenge???

as ive said before-i never started this thread to prove anything to anyone - i was merely asking a few simple questions-,which i still have not got the answers to,not on this forum anyway-
i will open an account if and when my research proves that this is a realistic investment option-i certainly wont be goaded into it by you-as i say i have nothing to prove to anyone here,so why would i want to open an account in something that i have not fully checked out myself.
the broker who i will use if i choose to do so will be a regulated broker,the trader who you refer to as a scam artist has not directed me to any brokerage in particular ,but i do know that his current broker is a reliable one-i have as i said verified the accounts with that broker today,
you really should stop assuming the worst case scenario at all times.and assuming that i would deal with an unreglated "boilerroom"broker.
i find in life that it is a much happier world if we dont always assume the worst of others-i think that maybe yo could experiment with this and see if it improves your personality in any way-but i assure you that if i decide to proceed ,i will use a reputable broker,
if i do open an account and i am not close to that decision as yet -i have no problem with posting the details,but that is a few months away if it happens at all-
as i explained yesterday i need to do more research,
re the funding-i will decide the level of funding that i am comfortable with,
again-you have not read my previous post-you are very quick to reply to mine ,but i do wish youd read what i write-
i will say it again-he does not claim to have traded for a living at any time-
i said that he has been trading for 8 years,with by his own admission limited success,
he is not nor has he ever been a full time trader,
please read the posts before replying with a regurgitation of previous points all of which i have adressed but you have failed to either read or comprehend.
as i have said -i came in here just seeking advice,i have no other agenda-
as yet no one has given answers to my questions,
1-re s and p eminis and the risk with gaps
2-re stop losses and money management
3-re setting up an llc
i had 3 qestions on my original post-
i think that one person made some part answer to the specific qestions that i asked wold be adressed
answers to these qestions are what i came here to find out,not to tout a system ,which i myself have not checked out fully nor did i post in an effort to prove anything to anyone-
so can anyone actually answer the qestions i asked originally without being too insulting to other posters.
many thanks-brian

nQUOTE=BSD;475072]Yo Ike, here is the procedure:

Go open an account at [U]www.interactivebrokers.com[/U], NOT at the boilershop your scam artist will direct you too.

Fund a single account with 50K.

Post the account number here.

Come back one year later, when your scam artist will have turned your 50 K into billions as per the simple compounding 101 calculations I posted earlier.

Till you and your con artist have walked the walk just go take a hike with your BS and incessant nonsense, nobody is dumb enough to fall for such crap and mind boggingly dumb wishful thinking based on nothing but pipe dreams here, promises by people who claim to have traded 8 years for a living, and now go begging for 10K accounts.[/QUOTE]

A challenge ?

Of course.

After all, you are not here "asking questions", you are here pretending to ask questions, whose sole purpose is unfortunately to drum up interest in some wizard of your own creation in a pathetically transparent attempt of pull marketing.

I am calling you and your paraded con artist out as the charlatans that you are.

In other words, as you seem to need spelling out of things in far greater detail than others here, what I am saying is go and open an account at IB telling us the acct number, trade it the way you and your scammer announced it, and come back after one year and show us proof.

Then we will finally see the last of you, because of course you and your partner (alter ego) will NEVER be able to replicate in real life what you promised.

You never will, "he" never will, all it is is the time old charade...

Con artists NEVER start with verifiable, real life achievements...

They can't, after all, otherwise they wouldn't need to be con artists...

Hence they resort to all they have in life...

Promises, promises, promises, never to be fulfilled once they have fleeced their victims.

With you lot it is always future value, NEVER present value, you people NEVER walk the walk, you are eternal promisers, that is all you have: talk.

Right, that is it from me, the thread is yours.

Ikeano - you can forgive people for calling you a scammer - after all - look a the title of this thread "huge returns on managed accounts" - it is a bit of a crowd pleaser.

Maybe I'm just a cynic.

Anyway Ikeano - you haven't told us as few things about your trader friend that we should perhaps know:

1 - How did he find you or how did you fnd him ?
2 - What's the name of the brokerage (this is in no way confidential nor will it lead us to your man - it's just a brokerage name).
3 - Who arrived at the sum of $50K to invest & why ?

Cheers

hi pedro

pedro-maybe you are right,perhaps the thread titIe is a bit ott-i hadnt done a thread here before and thought that a catchy titIe wouId at very Ieast get a high IeveI of response and hence my questions answered satisfactoriIy-but i can see where youre coming from with that comment .

to adress your questions-

1)i saw an ad that he had put on an angeI investor website that i subscribe to-its a site where mostIy businesses ,start ups ,property deveIopers etc,,, advertise their proposaIs seeking in most cases seed capitaI ,expansion capitaI etc,,,for their business startup or expansion-
some days there can be 20 proposaIs by emaiI,In most casaes i just deIete as i have NO interest in investing in startups the other side of the worId,any way -i answered this one and got chatting by emaiI and skype before i asked for a reaI time demo account to be traded.
2)the broker he uses is atc,avaiI trading corporation-
they are reguIated and weII known in the industry.
the demo account was set up by them-
i spoke with the boss there and he verified that the demo account and statements that i have received are reaI-this was yesterday-he did make some other observations which are not reIevant to this forum.
3)50 k was used as starting capitaI by the demo account as i think thats a standard figure when setting up demos.
there is no arrivaI at a figure as yet-how can there be,i have not satisfied myseIf as to the authenticity of this arrangement and untiI i do ,there can be no decision on an amount to invest.
some of the accounts that he manages now started at 50 k,some at 10k.
4)i have asked the trader for his personaI detaiIs ,such as irs number adress,date of birth etc,,,, and am getting a check done on him to ensure that he is not a scammer,
aIthough the broker says that he has known him for some time it is better to run the check - the trader had no issue with giving me these detaiIs and understands why i need that done,
5)i am traveIIing over to meet him in 3-4 weeks ,i want to see the system being traded and get a feeIing for it,as i said before i have some issues with the money management ruIes being used with it and i need to understand the thinking behind those-it is too earIy for me to comment on those untiI i see the system-i aIso need to tinker with different stop ruIes and assess how those may affect potentiaI returns,

now-does anyone have any other suggestions as to what eIse i couId do to assess this -
i think that i shouId ask for the system to be automated for 2 reasons-
1-it wouId be much easier to test different money mgt ruIes and assess their impact on profitabiIity and win rates etc,,, if automated it shouId not be optimised,the broker has said that he couId do that for me ,but obviousIy i need the traders permission
2- it wouId take the emotion out of the trading,at the moment ,there may be a human tendancy to chase the market at times when it wouId be wiser not to-

any other suggestions pIease,
thanks -brian

Maybe I'm just a cynic.

Anyway Ikeano - you haven't told us as few things about your trader friend that we should perhaps know:

1 - How did he find you or how did you fnd him ?
2 - What's the name of the brokerage (this is in no way confidential nor will it lead us to your man - it's just a brokerage name).
3 - Who arrived at the sum of $50K to invest & why ?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

c'mon ikeno this is a joke/windup,
You started this thread with
hi all-
hope you are all trading well,personally i never seem to have enough time to devote to the art ,so in that regard i have been seeking someone to manage an account for me.

we have now had 6 pages of rubbish and now you have decided that this great trader who is making anything from 100% to 800% return on money needs to take advise from you on how to make his system better.

You said:
now-does anyone have any other suggestions as to what eIse i couId do to assess this -
i think that i shouId ask for the system to be automated for 2 reasons-
1-it wouId be much easier to test different money mgt ruIes and assess their impact on profitabiIity and win rates etc,,, if automated it shouId not be optimised,the broker has said that he couId do that for me ,but obviousIy i need the traders permission
2- it wouId take the emotion out of the trading,at the moment ,there may be a human tendancy to chase the market at times when it wouId be wiser not to-

ask for the system to be automated for 2 reasons. why, he's a great trader and you have not got a clue what you are doing so now you want to change the way he trades because you think he could do a better job by adding a few of your rules to his system.

A couple of posts back you said you came on here to ask about 2 or 3 questions you had not about this trader/system but most of the time you talk about this trader/system. Everyone told you it's a scan and noone could be bothered to answer your questions as the long answer and the short answer are both the same it's a scam and a load of rubbish.

Last edited: