Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Mr. Charts does uses this thread as a lure for sales prospects.
It appears that he prefers to sell his course rather than trade.
Some inexperienced traders may learn something from Richards course but they would have paid dearly.

So not true. Trading for a living can be a lonely existance and I believe he gets utmost pleasure from helping people, even coming on these boards and providing FREE information. Of course he charges for his time as it's lost income from trading. I know he makes more money from trading than teaching!

I am just pointing out that Mr. Charts is not very honest.
Which is very sad that he has to lower himself to that level.
His motives must be questioned.

Eh! Please explain why he is not honest. Coming on here to lure potential customers? He has better things to do with his time and it was people like you that drove away one of T2W's long standing true professionals before. Without Richard and people like Naz, T2W would be a sadder place. So please stop polluting this thread.

You disgust me.

You attack an honest man who is GIVING his knowledge here for free! You have done nothing but wine since you got here. CONTRIBUTE something and I may listen.

I have never taken a course with Richard, but I have learned a lot from him. He is always willing to help and never plugs his courses. What is wrong with wanting to help people? He charges a fair price. You may be able to find the information on the internet, but that's not the point. He has put a package together that will HELP you learn to trade.

People like you drive good traders from these boards. Small minded ignorant people should be banned. They add nothing of value; instead, they feed on causing unnecessary upset.

Believe what you want, but don't come on here attacking and threatening peoples good reputation.

Eh! Please explain why he is not honest. Coming on here to lure potential customers? He has better things to do with his time and it was people like you that drove away one of T2W's long standing true professionals before. Without Richard and people like Naz, T2W would be a sadder place. So please stop polluting this thread.

He is not honest about his true intentions.
Maybe Mr. Charts should sell a course on selling.
And why is he "Mr. Charts" when he also uses Level II and T&S?
No one is driving anyone away.
I am not polluting this thread that has already been done.
I question a persons motives by their actions.
Not by just what they say but also by what they do.

You disgust me.

You attack an honest man who is GIVING his knowledge here for free! You have done nothing but wine since you got here. CONTRIBUTE something and I may listen.

I have never taken a course with Richard, but I have learned a lot from him. He is always willing to help and never plugs his courses. What is wrong with wanting to help people? He charges a fair price. You may be able to find the information on the internet, but that's not the point. He has put a package together that will HELP you learn to trade.

People like you drive good traders from these boards. Small minded ignorant people should be banned. They add nothing of value; instead, they feed on causing unnecessary upset.

Believe what you want, but don't come on here attacking and threatening peoples good reputation.

I may disgust you but that's because you are a lap dog. I mean a lap bear.
I must be small minded because I am dealing with people like you.
Richards course is his idea of trading that he borrows from real traders.
I could post things of value but I am not selling anything.

I may disgust you but that's because you are a lap dog. I mean a lap bear.
I must be small minded because I am dealing with people like you.
Richards course is his idea of trading that he borrows from real traders.
I could post things of value but I am not selling anything.

I take knowledge and use it to my advantage. If that makes me a 'lap bear' then so be it. I trial methods over a long period of time and find what works. If something does not work, I throw it out. I'm only here because I believe Richard is a good man and people like you are here to cause harm to his positive reputation.

I'm not asking you to stay, feel free to bugger off back to the hole you crawled out of.

I would like to point out that your responses seem very illogical. "Richards course is his idea of trading that he borrows from real traders" -- it's his idea, but he has borrowed it? I would love you to expand on that.

Oh, you disgust me because your a slimy little cretin. No other reason. :)

I think we should ignore postings by a certain member as I believe it is detracting from what this thread is about and I am concerned it may drive away the true contributors of this forum.

Last I will say on this matter.

I think we should ignore postings by a certain member as I believe it is detracting from what this thread is about and I am concerned it may drive away the true contributors of this forum.

Last I will say on this matter.

Good idea...lets move on.

note to self: when you read through mr. c's thread, skip pages 93 -96 :)

Anyway, I think it demonstrates how many people have so much respect for Mr. Charts. It's just a shame that there are others who want to drive good people away!

Hurry Back Richard!

I haven't decided whether or not to bother posting here much in future, but there will be comments on the blog on my home page as well as elsewhere.

MoreYummy,

Click on Mr. Charts' name, and on the drop-down menu, click on "Visit Mr. Chart's Homepage!". On his homepage, click on "Blog".

Amit

Thanks, Amit.
JDSU didn't set up as Cramer stocks sometimes do, but the Dow sold off as per my comment on my blog.

Thanks, Amit.
JDSU didn't set up as Cramer stocks sometimes do, but the Dow sold off as per my comment on my blog.

Richard,
- interesting what you say about the DOW rarely going up more that 6 days in succession - would appreciate your thoughts on a couple of dumb follow up questions:

1. Does that also tend to be the case in reverse i.e. does it rarely go down for more than 6 days in succession?

2. Does the Nasdaq therefore tend to follow a similar pattern? ( - I don't think I've seen a day when QQQQ went up and DIA didn't, or vice versa)

Thanks

Richard,
- interesting what you say about the DOW rarely going up more that 6 days in succession - would appreciate your thoughts on a couple of dumb follow up questions:

1. Does that also tend to be the case in reverse i.e. does it rarely go down for more than 6 days in succession?

2. Does the Nasdaq therefore tend to follow a similar pattern? ( - I don't think I've seen a day when QQQQ went up and DIA didn't, or vice versa)

Thanks

Good morning, Barry,
1. Yes, occasionally you get seven straight up or down days but usually six is the most in a run.

2. Not always. Runs in QQQQ sometimes go on much longer. There are days when DIA or SPY vary from QQQQ.

Best wishes,
Richard

This one failed - which doesn't happen often and I've been waiting for a failed trade to illustrate that rules are meant to be adhered to.
I lost 3c on this trade.
I ALWAYS believe in keeping the losers small. It doesn't matter what happens next, I follow the evidence in front of my eyes.
Don't say, ah well it's common for break outs to retrace to the break out points and then move on again - yes, it is common. Equally it's common for such failures to be the pre-cursors of reversals........
You can always re-enter a trade, just make sure you don't wish or hope, just act on the evidence in front of your eyes. Occasionally you'll be wrong, most of the time you'll be right.
But it isn't actually about being right or wrong....it's about being CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE.
I stick to my rules and my dozen or so set ups work, week in, week out, month in, month out, year in, year out.
It ain't rocket science, it's method, method, method.
Richard

Attachments

• 131109URSNasdaqNyseTradingSchool.GIF
    131109URSNasdaqNyseTradingSchool.GIF
    17.9 KB · Views: 265