How to make money trading the FX market

Hi nero1,
Thanks for providing the link.

I realise English isn't your first language, nonetheless, it's very good and, indeed, better than some member's for whom English is their first language! That said, I think you're misunderstanding Mr. Charts' post. He's not saying he doesn't understand your thread, merely that he finds nothing of value in it. That's completely different.

Going forward, may I suggest you try and add value and content to your own thread, rather than rubbishing someone else's.
Tim.
Ok,thanks for the suggestion,everyone who has read both threads can judge and interpret himself, what mr charts meant with what he said.

Going forward, may I suggest you try and add value and content to your own thread, rather than rubbishing someone else's.
Tim.

I think that's exactly what Nero1 was trying to say to Mr charts .

I think that's exactly what Nero1 was trying to say to Mr charts.
His posts don't support this. Besides which, if that was the case, then the place to do it is in his own thread and not here in Mr. Charts'.

Προς το συμφέρον της βοηθώντας άλλους επιχειρηματίες δεν χάνετε πολύτιμα λεπτά της ζωής τους. Nero1s νήμα είναι πλήρης όρχεις άλογο αλλά έχει κάποια αξία κωμωδία

Four FX trades this morning, the first two A & B used the falling candles method, the other two C & D used different methods.

Worth testing this falling/rising candle method for yourself, imho. Don't expect a constant stream of trades from just that one method, but when it sets up it's pretty good in my experience.

A and B sells
C and D buys

Attachments

• cable 10112016.png
    cable 10112016.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 335
Four FX trades this morning, the first two A & B used the falling candles method, the other two C & D used different methods.

Worth testing this falling/rising candle method for yourself, imho. Don't expect a constant stream of trades from just that one method, but when it sets up it's pretty good in my experience.

A and B sells

C and D buys

How do we test the rising/falling candle method?

You need lots of practice to earn some good amount with Forex Trading, you cannot earn it in a day, you need to have patience and discipline and trade constantly.

How do we test the rising/falling candle method?

Hi Signalcalc,
I use several different methods for trading FX including this rising/falling candle method.
For that I simply look at the chart and like to see three consecutive candles which are, preferably, not short in height. That suggests some momentum. I do also look at the flow of trades rushing through to support or confirm that. I use a tight stop and get more winning trades than losers. The average winning trade is significantly more than the average losing trade. I like GBP:USD but also trade other pairs.
I don't always take the trade if my sense of where the pattern is in the context of
what has gone immediately before suggests the move might peter out - for example if the pattern says go long but there is significant resistance a few pips higher. However, if the candles and looking at the flow of trades suggests strong momentum then I expect the probability of price breaking through that resistance is much higher so I'll take the trade.
Hope that helps.

It's oft forgot that momentum is the star that shines brightest in the heavens :D

Hi Signalcalc,

I use several different methods for trading FX including this rising/falling candle method.

For that I simply look at the chart and like to see three consecutive candles which are, preferably, not short in height. That suggests some momentum. I do also look at the flow of trades rushing through to support or confirm that. I use a tight stop and get more winning trades than losers. The average winning trade is significantly more than the average losing trade. I like GBP:USD but also trade other pairs.

I don't always take the trade if my sense of where the pattern is in the context of

what has gone immediately before suggests the move might peter out - for example if the pattern says go long but there is significant resistance a few pips higher. However, if the candles and looking at the flow of trades suggests strong momentum then I expect the probability of price breaking through that resistance is much higher so I'll take the trade.

Hope that helps.

Cool, thanks [emoji1360]

My GBP:USD trades this morning.

A used the method in this thread +25 pips

B used another method +12 pips

Attachments

• cable 211116.png
    cable 211116.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 316
Well all I believe is that we need lots of practice, if we wanna become successful in Forex Trading.

Nice 78 pips using the particular method on this thread.

Attachments

• cable 191216.png
    cable 191216.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 460
That is true, But if you still cannot earn money with Forex then what is the second way to make money???:cheesy:

If you don't know then millions of vendors will tell you by googling

"2nd income "

Happy scamming on that one

N:smart:

If you don't know then millions of vendors will tell you by googling

"2nd income "

Happy scamming on that one

N:smart:

Well the scam is when you are offered guaranteed profit. But I think every decent stuff trader will explicitly tell you that you are offered a chance to earn and not actually profit itself :cheesy:

You need to gain lots of knowledge and experience and skills, that you could do with Demo Trading, first before getting involved into the real world of Forex.

You need to gain lots of knowledge and experience and skills, that you could do with Demo Trading, first before getting involved into the real world of Forex.

Demo trading is the best way to learn forex processes easily, we can also test any broker by testing their demo accounts.

Demo trading is the best way to learn forex processes easily, we can also test any broker by testing their demo accounts.
You can't test a broker by testing their demo accounts. Demo orders are not routed to the trading engine so you can't simulate fills, slippage, service uptime.

Don't you just love Theresa May ha ha

Two cable trades yesterday after the announcement.
White line at point of entry.
Image at time of exit.

First trade +80 pips using a different set up to the one in this thread.

Attachments

• 18042017Cable.png
    18042017Cable.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 296