Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Dave Allen, of course !
Thanks for the correction, Joules, and a Very Happy New Year to our resident poet :)
Hope you're enjoying the sun !
Richard

Hi Mr. Charts,

I cannot email you through T2W because I have not posted enough comments to satisfy the minimum postings required. But I did figure out what I am doing wrong. I am trading stocks that are not trending as required on this thread. I need to become more disciplined like you.

Why wont he just reply to your question on the thread?

:confused:

The particular method in this thread is not difficult.
For example look at HSH.
I ran a scan for biggest movers half an hour after open and scrolled through them looking for a really strong trend and saw HSH. It was selling off so I shorted it for a bread and butter type of trade of +28c per share.(Just BEFORE I shorted it I alerted the stock to people on my private members site as I always do - and no, do NOT contact me to ask if you can subscribe because the answer is no.)
The method of finding the stock is simple, run a scan. Of course if I'd run the same scan a few minutes earlier I'd have been in earlier and made more money. Time of entry with this type of trade depends on when I find it. Obviously big movers often produce trends and it's those strong trends I'm looking for, not weak ones. How do you spot the difference? Well there are plenty of examples on this thread but here is one from today. Look how strong the trend is. Remember not all will be profitable but with a tight stop loss and then trailing stop as I've described earlier, and a lower ATR stock, you will keep any losers small.
As I've said before, don't believe me when I say it works or anybody else who says it doesn't, paper test it for yourself at least a hundred times so your results are statistically significant, then maybe try it out live with a small position size.
Entry at point of arrow, exit at time of screenshot.

Happy New Year,
Richard

Attachments

• 030113HSH.PNG
    030113HSH.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 283
I will not get involved in flame wars and all that nonsense.
I am not employed by t2w to provide live alerts and have no obligation to do so. I provide live alerts of stocks which look as if they are setting up BEFORE I trade them to my own members, see below.
Any recent members who haven't read all the way through this thread might want to look at posts 1811,1816,1839 and 1840 where I alerted people here to stocks BEFORE they set up and I traded them.
I also see someone made some sort of innuendo that I don't trade because my IB charts don't show little blue and red marks at entry and exit. Well, experienced people know full well that depends on which trade entry method is used; many of IB's entry methods don't set little marks on the charts.
The purpose of this thread was and is to provide people with a method which is reliable and worth them testing out. It's only one of several I use and I'm not posting about any of the others.
In fact, since a handful of people continually try to attack me I decided it was a bit crazy to openly provide them with information they might find useful in their trading. Others can find my email and ask questions privately which I will try to answer.
No doubt this post will produce a stream of raving and ranting from certain people but I will not respond or engage with these people.
I've got better things to do
Happy New Year to everyone, even the attackers !

Attachments

• NasdaqNYSETradingSchoolextract030113.PNG
    NasdaqNYSETradingSchoolextract030113.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 263
This has nothing to do with getting involved in flame wars but a lot to do with the claims you make.
You are giving the impression that trading is easy which it certainly is not. You've been on this forum for a number of years now and in the past this site has probably generated a certain amount of revenue from people attending your courses. Strange that you don't have anyone who can say that they regularly make money using this or any other of your methods. As I've said before trading isn't easy so have the common courtesy to acknowledge this.

Define easy?

Once you know how to do something it becomes easy.

"It is literally true that millions come easier to a trader after he knows how to trade than hundreds did in the days of his ignorance." Livermore

and made over a billion dollars in today's money at one point.

didn't die bankrupt, and his family wasn't poor at his death. he was manic depressive and married to a woman whose last four husbands had killed themselves.

you go do that, then come back and preach. (minus the death or the preaching won't work really)

Besides just because someone did/didn't follow their own advice doesn't negate its value.

Look at Keynes, wrote a seminal book on probability, couldn't follow his own advice for **** when trading.

And do you think it makes sense to go broke in the first place.
Livermore also considered himself to be a failure- his words not mine

Livermore was declared bankrupt in 1934 after losing the millions he made in the 1920s.He was subsequently banned from trading shortly after. In 1940 he commited suicide defining himself as a failure-some role model

And what is the point you're trying to make?
All I'm saying is that trading isn't easy as in effortless.
If it was easy everyone would do it and it wouldn't have the massive failure rate that it currently has.
If mr charts was as good ad he states why would he bother having to justify his claims on this board.

If mr charts was as good ad he states why would he bother having to justify his claims on this board.

He doesnt have to justify anything. Its the complete f***wits who believe that everything has to be justified to THEM. just because they can't do it, doesn't mean others cant.

Ok then lets all start talking any old sh*te and posting any old chart in the hope that we can sell a few trading courses. Anyway I'm going out now but----I'll be back.....

Just before I go I'd just like to say how I pity the poor f**kwits who don't carry out due dilligence when they spend their hard earned with these trading mentors

Divergence trading has worked for me. Find a system that works and repeat the results. Stay disciplined!!!