Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Hi Ciao,
You could start your own trading journal and put your posts on that.
I haven't got the time to look at others' trades and comment on them, I'm afraid. I'm busy trading and doing other things.
You could always click on my name at the top left hand corner and that will take you to my home page where you might find some general comments about US trading.
I shall have to try and find the time to update the open site more often ;)
Richard

thanks Mr Chart but at the mo I feel I am not ready to open my own tread...I have to get to know this forum and the posters before doing so.... otherwise I talk (post) to myself ;)
I agreed as well when we trade specially scalping I never leave the screen but then before an dafter I like a discussion etc....
I will take a look your home page (isn't this thread is it?
good trading

I've added a blog to my home page site and although I won't have the time to update it daily I hope the ideas are useful to some people.
Richard

Amit,
I hope you find future blog comments useful or interesting.
I think I'll put all sorts of stuff on there about what I do day to day.
Later today I'll expand on yesterday's comment about how to instantly spot a market which starts out flatlining.
Richard

Initial claims better than expected and several individual retailers are doing better than consensus expectations.

Amit,
Later today I'll expand on yesterday's comment about how to instantly spot a market which starts out flatlining.
Richard

yes please ;) that would be interesting ....
I like to see at least 1 of you trade... preparation-why buy-signal-how long stay open- why closing position...... I don't ask much do I? :p

I put that sort of live as it happens commentary on my private site (invitation ONLY so don't ask)sometimes if it's a very slow steady move - which means I have the time to watch manage the position and write at the same time.
In fact I've just done that with NCR.
Richard

I put that sort of live as it happens commentary on my private site (invitation ONLY so don't ask)sometimes if it's a very slow steady move - which means I have the time to watch manage the position and write at the same time.
In fact I've just done that with NCR.
Richard

Mr Chart it was a way of joking.... that is why I put those smiles....
stand to reason that a professional trader + teaching like yourself can't put those info here otherwise why teaching....
at the same time IMO you already did a good service to this community by opening this thread and post some very valid info and I am sure when the less experiences trader read and study them (your posts) will improve tremendously their profit...

so I wont ask again :D sorry if I give you the wrong impression :eek:

Not at all, Ciao.
I just feel that all sensible questions should be answered if possible - the rest I tend to ignore :)
Richard

Hi Richard,

I look forward to reading your blog! I also took a look at the NCR chart you mentioned and it looked nice on the 5-minute chart. I've noticed that most of your trades are nicely contained with the EMA(10). Does this mean that if any candle goes through the EMA(10), you dismiss it as a potential trading opportunity?

I'm thinking of contacting Oxford Dictionary and asking them to put your name next to their definition of "oracle" :D!

Hope all is well,

Amit

Amit,
Richard

Hi Richard,

I look forward to reading your blog! I also took a look at the NCR chart you mentioned and it looked nice on the 5-minute chart. I've noticed that most of your trades are nicely contained with the EMA(10). Does this mean that if any candle goes through the EMA(10), you dismiss it as a potential trading opportunity?

I'm thinking of contacting Oxford Dictionary and asking them to put your name next to their definition of "oracle" :D!

Hope all is well,

Amit

Hi amit,
Just a quick message as I have to travel to see someone shortly.
No, I don't dismiss a candle break of the ema. I'll elaborate when I've got time.
I'm just a guy who has traded the US equity market for a living for ten years having given up my dental practice to do so :)
Richard

Results season gets under way this week with a trickle on Tuesday and then a growing number as the week progresses.
There should be some market moving results.
Amongst the highlights will be numbers from INTC, JPM, C, GS, GOOG, IBM, BAC and GE.
The banking sector will be closely watched, especially JP Morgan, Citigroup, Goldmans and Bank of America.
I won't clutter up this thread but will put more info on my blog most days.
Richard

Here's one using the same technique this afternoon.
+50c per share
Just be patient and wait for the right set up.
I'll write it up when time permits.

Attachments

• 131009X.GIF
    131009X.GIF
    26.5 KB · Views: 266
C and GS results pre-market and IBM and GOOG post market.
Other things are on my blog.
Richard

Thanks for the information. I found very useful information in the field of forex trading. It also help in cash back trading..

your thumbnails

C and GS results pre-market and IBM and GOOG post market.
Other things are on my blog.
Richard

hi there mr charts .
i would like to know what is the other indicator you have on your attached thumbnails .
i can see volume as one of them but the cursor box is obstructing the view of the other indicator .
many thanks in advance