How To Make 5% Per Month Trading In The Forex Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have my target set on percentage gains, but rather on pips I would like to earn. Either way, 5% does sound like a nice monthly return. Good luck with your trades, I am still working out my strategy.

Thanks for your message Rambo35. Yes, we like to set the 5% returns as a nice target. Obviously, this month we have surpassed this objective, which is always nice.

How is your trading going at the moment and how far are you with creating a strong trading strategy?

Hello there,

Very good results so far. Wishing you good luck.

While we wait for another trade, could you let us know how you got enormous bonus from avafx ? It seems that your account size quadrupled after receiving bonus (a similar pip gain on gold is showing as 2%, compared to 11% from before bonus deposit). I am asking because if there is any trick to do that, I am willing to give it a go. Can you deposit to avafx, withdraw most of your deposit straight away, and then still get full bonus for the original amount ? That would be interesting. Or am I mistaken in my calculations ?

Hello there,

Very good results so far. Wishing you good luck.

While we wait for another trade, could you let us know how you got enormous bonus from avafx ? It seems that your account size quadrupled after receiving bonus (a similar pip gain on gold is showing as 2%, compared to 11% from before bonus deposit). I am asking because if there is any trick to do that, I am willing to give it a go. Can you deposit to avafx, withdraw most of your deposit straight away, and then still get full bonus for the original amount ? That would be interesting. Or am I mistaken in my calculations ?

Thanks ordinaryguy76, for your kind words. We will continue to trade according to our plan and provide you with the strategy behind the setups.

The bonus from Ava FX hit our account after the first trade. The difference in the percentage gains from the first two trades was purely down to the lot size that we employed, rather than the bonus. However, Ava FX does give a nice bonus:D (no advertising, just being honest.)

Will keep you updated with the next trades. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

yep - I 'm still struggling to understand how the Moderators are letting you advertise so blatently ?

N

Reactions: tar
yep - I 'm still struggling to understand how the Moderators are letting you advertise so blatently ?

N
The guy's only made four trades, I say lets see how well or badly he does. We always demand proof and he's at least providing it.
Of course its a little rash to claim 5% per month and he's only been trading for 2 days..I see this heading in one direction only. And the vultures that we are, we will feed!

N

Sorry NVP, I don´t quite understand. Please explain what you mean.

I am providing my trade setups and evaluation in the form of screenshots, along with the verification tool to confirm that I am entering these trades.

There has been no posts after I confirmed that my account is now linked to a third party verification company, from people stating that I am trading in hindsight. Actually, I am being very transparent and taking the trade calls and signals structure authentication, to another level. This should be applauded rather than frowned upon.

There are too many threads about trade setups, calls and analysis of the market, all I am concerned about is does the strategy make money and if so show me the proof. So my response is and I am sure the Moderators would agree with me, backup your evidence with something that is transparent and real. Myfxbook does not lie, every person that calls out a trade should now have their account linked to myfxbook or MT4 live. This should be the norm, do you agree?

Anyway, back to trading, the trading ´educational´ screenshots from the previous trades, will be sent shortly.

Have a nice day:D

The guy's only made four trades, I say lets see how well or badly he does. We always demand proof and he's at least providing it.
Of course its a little rash to claim 5% per month and he's only been trading for 2 days..I see this heading in one direction only. And the vultures that we are, we will feed!

Thanks malaguti for your message. I know there will be some guys out there that would like to see us fall and lose every trade. That only comes with the territory.

We have been making money for a long time and are ready to be committed to trade2win, provide our trades and setups that hopefully will help some of the members.

We know that we will be punished even if we have a losing month, but we are ready and will continue to make profits. As you stated, we are providing proof and that straight away differentiates us from the crowd that ´posts trades in hindsight´ trying to fool the members. We are showing proof.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I agree with you. Four trades is meaningless and I would not consider this a great performance. I am a fairly new trader and g=sometimes I get seven or eight profitable trades in a row which does not make me a great trader.

It appears as he is only advertising anyway.

I agree with you. Four trades is meaningless and I would not consider this a great performance. I am a fairly new trader and g=sometimes I get seven or eight profitable trades in a row which does not make me a great trader.

It appears as he is only advertising anyway.

Rambo, thanks for you post.

Please read the contents of my previous posts again. We are professional traders with many years experience, trading profitably in the markets. We have accrued over 180% returns within the last year. If that is not ok results, please tell me what is.

We created the third party verification tool and the new MT4 account to confirm that we practice what we preach and are not hindsight traders. This is our full time job.

We will continue to show our proof and that you can really make money trading on a consistent basis.

Keep a look out for our trade screenshot and some educational material.

Good luck with your trades.

Hi guys,

Please find attached the screenshots from yesterday´s trades. Please note, the evaluation is very important, as trading is a continual learning experience, whether you are a trader with 100 pounds in your account or a hedge fund manager, looking after 1 billion.

Also, there is a great book by Mark Douglas, who wrote ´The Disciplined Trader´. This is a must read for anyone who desires to take trading seriously. This has helped me significantly throughout my years of trading. Please find the doc attached.

Happy ready:)

Attachments

• EUR-USD-22nd April 2013.JPG
    EUR-USD-22nd April 2013.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Gold-22nd April 2013.JPG
    Gold-22nd April 2013.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Disciplined_Trader[1].pdf
    590.8 KB · Views: 329
Keep a look out for our trade screenshot and some educational material.

Good luck with your trades.

You've said that maybe 10 times , i don't see any educational or contribution material here , you're just advertising and you aren't good at it , technically you've shown a proof of 1 week of trading that's it .

You've said that maybe 10 times , i don't see any educational or contribution material here , you're just advertising and you aren't good at it , technically you've shown a proof of 1 week of trading that's it .

Thanks for your post tar.

I hope some of the members see that the screenshots that I have been providing are setup techniques and evaluations of actual trades. Personally, practical implementation is the best education possible.

Yes, the proof is of 1 week trading as I would not like to direct anyone elsewhere to see our long term track record, due to being seen as advertising and will probably be banned.

I could provide an array of trading material regarding technical and fundamental analysis, but I guess this will be seen as regurgitating the same info that you can find online. What you will find on this thread is a journal of my trades, which may exist on other threads, but we back this up with our trade confirmation. That does not lie.

Please keep following this thread, as we will provide some great info about our personal insights to trading.

Have a great day.:)

Thanks for your post tar.

I hope some of the members see that the screenshots that I have been providing are setup techniques and evaluations of actual trades. Personally, practical implementation is the best education possible.

Yes, the proof is of 1 week trading as I would not like to direct anyone elsewhere to see our long term track record, due to being seen as advertising and will probably be banned.

I could provide an array of trading material regarding technical and fundamental analysis, but I guess this will be seen as regurgitating the same info that you can find online. What you will find on this thread is a journal of my trades, which may exist on other threads, but we back this up with our trade confirmation. That does not lie.

Please keep following this thread, as we will provide some great info about our personal insights to trading.

Have a great day.:)

Can you adjust your return to a ROR number please.
The massive leverage is destroying any objectivity.

This thread really is a pathetic summation of the novice trading community & attitude across these forums. Lets put to one side the fact that the thread owner may trying to be sell something ...most of your are paranoid enough not to fall victim to that approach.

You're all moaning because he is posting his trades 20 minutes after he places them? So f**cking what? he isn't here to report back to you on a time-scale that meets your amateur acceptance... no one here is. I post my trades to a similar trade journal elsewhere online and I couldn't care less how long from entry to posting it takes.. I do it to keep a record and if people want to look back and explore possible motivators for entry then good for them.

The fact he is including screenshots with a short explanation is an effort on his part. Now this may be a bad example case as the thread creator made be a salesman but in general the immediately dismissive and ignorant responses from some of the obviously short sighted participants is laughable. Why would anyone go to the effort to help you people and share their strategy or thoughts when immediately they're scrutinised from a bunch of people unqualified to critique. If you don't like these type of threads then that's fine but don't spam the life out of it boring others with your herd pleasing attempt postings.

It's beggars belief....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.