How To Make 5% Per Month Trading In The Forex Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi T2W members,

Just checking in to post the attachment of yesterday´s trade. We closed with a nice profit, that makes it 3 profits and 1 loss since we started this thread. However, we have many years experience, managing client funds.

Please have a read of the screenshot as to the reasons behind the entry, risk management and evaluation.

Also, to prevent confusion on further trades, we have opened a MT4 trading account and will link this to myfxbook sometime today/tomorrow latest. This will help to verify our trades. We will also provide the normal attachments with reference to the trade setup, for educational reasons.

Anyway, have a great trading day ahead.:D

The problem is that again from our point of view the trade was done in hindsight .Anybody then can go back to the chart and make up some sort of justifiable entry conditions.

All of the trades you have posted have hit your TP at the time of posting so nobody is going to believe you.I know you have said you are going to use myfxbook so we can see trade as it happens but then I dont see why you can not just post the trades you do sooner than 20 minutes after you place them.

Me personally if I was selling a product the marketing of that was product would be key if my product was lets say not the best out there .Now you say your product is good so you should have no problem in posting live if you really wanted to impress us all with your signals

All you have to do is post it within a few munutes like they do on the live trade calling thread,as what your doing now is just useless

Me personally as to vendors selling things I dont really care where its done but I think its only fair that any holes get picked apart by more experienced traders that can see what is happening.Even yesterday a new guy to the site picked up on what you are doing as posted his feelings.(Bad marketing again )

So although I can guess your reply will come in the form of a nicey nicey politician sort of answer that will repeat you are trading years and from Monday we will see trades as they happen ,my advice is dont bother unless you want to call live as everybody is asking

Mark

The problem is that again from our point of view the trade was done in hindsight .Anybody then can go back to the chart and make up some sort of justifiable entry conditions.

All of the trades you have posted have hit your TP at the time of posting so nobody is going to believe you.I know you have said you are going to use myfxbook so we can see trade as it happens but then I dont see why you can not just post the trades you do sooner than 20 minutes after you place them.

Me personally if I was selling a product the marketing of that was product would be key if my product was lets say not the best out there .Now you say your product is good so you should have no problem in posting live if you really wanted to impress us all with your signals

All you have to do is post it within a few munutes like they do on the live trade calling thread,as what your doing now is just useless

Me personally as to vendors selling things I dont really care where its done but I think its only fair that any holes get picked apart by more experienced traders that can see what is happening.Even yesterday a new guy to the site picked up on what you are doing as posted his feelings.(Bad marketing again )

So although I can guess your reply will come in the form of a nicey nicey politician sort of answer that will repeat you are trading years and from Monday we will see trades as they happen ,my advice is dont bother unless you want to call live as everybody is asking

Mark

Ahh christ he is banned already

why ?

if I did this approach I would be Banned instantly :rolleyes:

N

T2W allow vendors - but only if they're 'subtle' with it - that's what I find strange.

Perhaps they should only allow vendors that do connect their live account to a verification service - then the line would be clear.

Why was he banned? He was such a polite gent.

Peter

FYI : I gave him an infraction for blatant advertising which automatically resulted in a temp ban because he already had a couple of infractions recently .

FYI : I gave him an infraction for blatant advertising which automatically resulted in a temp ban because he already had a couple of infractions recently .

That's 5% you owe us!:p:)

Where's ya mod badge gone? Taking after them crafty little vendors by not displaying it:whistling

ahhh, he's a plainclothes mod :)

Peter

so he is, here he is taking down kevo

Spain-Plain-Clothed.jpg

Whilst cv and barjon were 'doing a wiggum':whistle::D

cop%20eating%20doughnut%20police%20policeman.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:Another banned member eh. Please everyone remember regardless that these guys provide a valuable service. I used to work in the electronics service world many years ago. OK Not everyone liked the noise from 600 Mega W speakers but they had their purpose.:cool::cool::cool::cool:(y)(y)(y)

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 176

Exactly.

One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk. Variables such as the ability to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses as well as maintaining adequate liquidity are material points which can adversely affect actual real trading results.

Hi T2W members,

I am back, thanks to the moderaters:)

Since I have been away, I have noticed some nice momentum with this thread, it is now picking up some steam with some great banter happening!

Anyway, back to trading business, during my momentary period away, there were some nice trades executed, which ended with profit:D.

To get the thread back on trading and eliminate some confusion that I have notice from some earlier posts, I would like to highlight some points:

1. I agree wholeheartedly that trades entered in hindsight is a waste of time and does not benefit the community, especially those who wish to learn, educate and create a profitable strategy. So, as I stated before, we have been trading profitably for a long time and have now opened a MT4 account and linked this to myfxbook (third party verification website) Extreme Profits System | Myfxbook (I have received authorization to post this link by the way). This will provide confidence and prevent a discussion about ´trading after the event´. Don´t worry, I do not own myfxbook!

2. I will still be adding screenshots of my trades and from my other traders (without any website url on the page:D), purely for the members to learn from and also critique. We aim to continue to make as much money as possible from trading, so if we can help others, then great. It will make the journey more interesting and much sweeter!

3. Let´s make some money trading.

The screenshots of the previous trades, recorded via myfxbook, will be on its way shortly.

Look forward to your feedback.

I dont have my target set on percentage gains, but rather on pips I would like to earn. Either way, 5% does sound like a nice monthly return. Good luck with your trades, I am still working out my strategy.

Hi all,

Hope that you had a nice weekend and ready for the trading week ahead.

Please find attached the screenshot from the two trades that I entered on the 18th and 19th of April.
You will see why we took the trades and the evaluation, which for us is crucial. It helps us to review the trades and identify areas that are working and others that are not. We made 40 pips on the first trade and 36 pips on the second.

You can verify my results here: Extreme Profits System | Myfxbook We linked our new MT4 to this company for transparency reasons.

We entered another two trades today, with some small gains, warm up for the start of the week:) I will send you the screenshot later.

Good luck trading.

Attachments

• Gold-Short 18th April 2013.JPG
    Gold-Short 18th April 2013.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 204
  • Gold-Short 19th April 2013.JPG
    Gold-Short 19th April 2013.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.