How to get a job being trained by then working for a trading firm???

why would you want to do that? I love trading so much my new wife is peeling me away from my screen after i've done 7am-7pm in the markets. She knows its my dream and she shares it with me. Make sure your fiancee does too, because if you really want to trade for a living, trading should be your life.

Of course what he's not saying is that he turned his nagging needy old wife into a "hat stand" that sits in the front parlour with the aid of Black n Decker power tools (scorpion range) and a few cunning google searches...

psycho_t1.jpg

RT,

Can you imagine Alistair Darling being Chancellor of the Exchequer? Frightening.

Grant.

Darling :)

RT,

Can you imagine Alistair Darling being Chancellor of the Exchequer? Frightening.

Grant.

Theres just something " unusual " about the guy, and i cant quite put my finger on it..!!
(not that id want to of course) - :p

Whenever hes at the dispatch box " droning on " - he just seems to have as much visual impact as frank Spencer... :LOL:

Frank Spencer

Theres just something " unusual " about the guy, and i cant quite put my finger on it..!!
(not that id want to of course) - :p

Whenever hes at the dispatch box " droning on " - he just seems to have as much visual impact as frank Spencer... :LOL:

actually, sorry,that was an insult to Frank Spencer.... !! - (hed run rings round Darling) :p

Aloha,
i finish college in june, only will have 3 A-levels as i had planned to work in the police, and dont regard academic and studing qualifications anywhere close to real life busines skills that i currently have managed to use sucessfully to make money starting from a £5 note to now almost £150 per week, every week in under 6months.

I have had to give up my dream of the police as it wont now be fair on my fiance due to the hours id have to work.

And now i am going to become a fulltime stockmarket trader for my career.

I have been trading with real money / demo for a few months now, lost about £600 to start, but now am learning very fast about all the basics of trading and how the markets work.
I would like to learn more about trading an d gain experience but also money so i can live.., and so i would like to start working for a trading firm as a junior.

I know very little about trading firms, but speaking to a trader who currently works for one he says i could start at 7am but leave at lunchtime if i want, so those hours would be ok for me.
Im very concerned that i wont be able to get a job even as a junior trainee though due to my lack of uni degrees or any other qualifications that these sort of city jobs would require though... :(:cry::cry:

If anyone could give me some info and links about how and where i could apply for trading firms in the London (Sw especially) area, and how i could ever have any chance of managing to get a job wth them with my lack of uni degrees or academic qualifications??

ok so looking at all the various threads you have started and the questions you are asking 1 thing stands out. you appear to be looking for the quick fix a fast buck the easiest way.
it looks like you just want to make money?

ok so dont we all. but the thing is and this is something that i firmly believe you have to enjoy and be interested in what you do to be willing to go through the hard work and push yourself to apply what you have learned.

if you want to work for a firm in any field you have to offer them something if you dont have the qualifications you have to prove your worth in other ways first as T_D says.

look at yourself, be honest what are your goals / background / temperament / ideals / beliefs / interests......so on.

get out of dept. trade for pleasure but treat it like a business. discipline can be fun and profitable.

or balls to the above and get a friend or relative who works in the city to get you a foot in the door;)

What do you want to buy from tescos?? :smart:

Btw its a marketing scam tho!! :LOL::LOL:

Its only petrol station that is 24hours.

Fk me i feel liek actually live on this website!! :LOL::LOL:

or what about ''How to get a job trained by then working for your local tesco's''

At first glance, finding your perfect role at Tesco could seem a bit daunting.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 173