How to easily make 1000 % per Year !

I've never understood what a double bar low is. :LOL:

I'm looking for EUR/GBP to fall to 8860 area, but I may have to wait a while...

You don't? :eek: It's the latest thing!

Anyway, a double bar low is the opposite to what you think, so we'll have a healthy bit of competition although a lot depends on where it is by 1330 because then I may close or leave a stop on.

You don't? :eek: It's the latest thing!

Anyway, a double bar low is the opposite to what you think, so we'll have a healthy bit of competition although a lot depends on where it is by 1330 because then I may close or leave a stop on.

Have you tried the double stick bar, shall we give 'im the code?

Now its got a three stick bar?Shall we give it to 'im?

How come you need to use a random strategy?

I dont particularly need to use a random strategy, and if I'm watching charts, I dont use it, but for automated trading, it works well and keeps things simple.

I also like to diversify risk across multiple timeframes, so a trend by my definition, is simply an implulse move with respect to a series of other higher timeframes. The fact that price action within the tend only makes new highs or lows around 20% of the time is completely inconsequential, and its only a function of the resolution of the time period your artificially applying to the time series data. You could argue that markets dont trend at all, or that they trend all of the time. Its all just an artificial construction of your own making.

Have you tried the double stick bar, shall we give 'im the code?

Now its got a three stick bar?Shall we give it to 'im?

Yes, I've got three as well, so we looking at the same thing :D

We could give 'im that 'un but only if it don't work. :)

Bloody hell, is this not the T2W thread?

I feel like I've walked into the MI6 headquarters. :cheesy:

Code:

It don't work.It won't work.

Let him have it.

It is for amateurs.:LOL:

That trade was based on your hope , because you were hoping it could go there.

Code:
That trade was based on your hope , because you were hoping it could go there.

All trades are based on hope. Sure, you may have some amazing method that gives you 90% wins with massive R:R odds, but you're still going to hope it gets there. :p

Well, you're not going to hope it DOESN'T get there, are you?!

All trades are based on hope. Sure, you may have some amazing method that gives you 90% wins with massive R:R odds, but you're still going to hope it gets there. :p

Well, you're not going to hope it DOESN'T get there, are you?!

If you go to the river you hope to catch fish, but one guy goes with hope and sits on the river bed with hope, the other knows exactly where on the river to sit on hope.

I cant see anything there.

Attachments

• mr hope.jpg
    mr hope.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 191
It has not been a good morning for FT, either, so I might as well be here, with all the other hopefuls.
I'm knocking off shortly and if I can get a stop under it at BE I'll do that. Otherwise close until tomorrow.

OK, 8890 is where my stop has been placed. See you tomorrow. I'll be able to do something, if I want, after 2030

Split

That closed as soon as I switched off the computer. It was to be expected because did not see the point of giving it anymore leeway.

I think I prefer the FT, though, so I'll leave you to it.

When do we start?Do we set up a private chat room using skype?Maximum 5 to 10 members.No stocks , only fx,oil and indexes.

Target: 7 winning trades a week net after losses

Profit target :30 points

Account size :$10,000

Annual target :$100,000( 7trades *30 points *$10 per point *50 weeks)

Trading setup s:Only high probability set ups.

Maximum trades per week :21(14 win /7 loss)

O D T

The 10 pip is the best t/p target , the problem with 10 pips is ,it also requires a stop of 10 to 20 pips for positive expectancy.Stop is in noise level.

In the chart below one can see the enties , the problem is the stop of 10 to 20 pips gets hit frequently , how do u use a small stop and small t/p and remain consistently profitable?

A 30 pip system should work better due to positive expectancy of a system.

This is own custom indicator I made over the weekend.It only uses price ,trend lines and volatility to get readings .

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 10 pips.JPG
    10 pips.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 198
Inicators lag.

See the image below and see how many times false and delayed signals are given on stochastics.It is being compared with a quality indicator.

Attachments

• indicators lie.jpg
    indicators lie.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 249
The 10 pip is the best t/p target , the problem with 10 pips is ,it also requires a stop of 10 to 20 pips for positive expectancy.Stop is in noise level.

In the chart below one can see the enties , the problem is the stop of 10 to 20 pips gets hit frequently , how do u use a small stop and small t/p and remain consistently profitable?

A 30 pip system should work better due to positive expectancy of a system.

This is own custom indicator I made over the weekend.It only uses price ,trend lines and volatility to get readings .

Any suggestions?

I am so different to you guys that I sometimes wonder, myself, how I do it. But I stumble along.

For one thing, I've never got to grips with the size of a pip, so just use points.

Here is my list of trades for last week. There are three instruments there. If you want a chart of what I did for any day, I'll put it on.

Jan11 Euro/GBP +2;
Jan12 FT +34
Jan12 FT +38
Jan13 FT B/E
Jan13 Euro/GBP +9
Jan13 Euro/GBP -10
Jan13 Euro/GBP -13
Jan14 GBP/USD +16
Jan14 Euro/GBP -25
Jan15 Euro/GBP +19

You are staying with USD/EUR?. I mainly do the mornings, unless there is a holiday here and not in the UK. I said I was going back to FT but I think I'll float a bit, for a while.
As you can see, I had a good Tuesday--after that it was up and down.

I am so different to you guys that I sometimes wonder, myself, how I do it. But I stumble along.

You are staying with USD/EUR?. I mainly do the mornings, unless there is a holiday here and not in the UK. I said I was going back to FT but I think I'll float a bit, for a while.
QUOTE]

yup,ftse is like an old woman in comparison.

Just begining to sniff a goldmine, eh?

That indicator is priceless for 1,000% a year at 30 pips.:LOL:

QUOTE]

yup,ftse is like an old woman in comparison.

Just begining to sniff a goldmine, eh?

That indicator is priceless for 1,000% a year at 30 pips.:LOL:

That 1,000% is going to worry you to death! :D

To answer your question. I'll follow it, but I don't know if it is accessible, or not. Good luck to you.

To answer your question. I'll follow it, but I don't know if it is accessible, or not. Good luck to you.

Just draw a few trend lines and follow the price.look on hourlies , 1 m a nd 5 m , with a stochastics added as comparison