Does 200% gain per year sound ridiculous?

if I was to borrow to invest, such a technique is certain success

smiley-laughing013.gif

Someone make him stop, please. I cant stand it anymore. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Peter

This sounds familiar, did he by any chance discover this secret whilst fleeing the Nazis?

don't know, but I did notice he was bald, maybe profitable trading is strongly correlated to hairloss... I'd welcome such hairloss for £5m any time :cheesy:

Why will you not place a live trade?

Is your confidence low that you simply cannot take the risk on a single trade?

Surely you must have some money to trade? You can't be totally penniless.

Why not take some out of the bank at 2% and put it into your system at 200%.

Yes I'm almost completely broke, and anything little I make from my little part time job, goes to pay bills and CCs, and got few $1000s invested in antiques with still unkown results until I sell them. I will probably start trading as soon as I get $10,000.

I wouldn't touch the FX market any time soon, it's too stressful, but stock trading with Options / binary options I will do soon, I can place the trade and walk out to do other things for the rest of the day without coming back and fearing to look at the markets.

I recently posted a thread looking for acc to trade, and claiming that I can make up to 200% per year using the described techniques, all the response and comments I got were arrogant, implying that I am either a scammer of some kind or that 200% is not possible, or that there's definitely something wrong in the said trading techniques and simulated acc results. (every possibility to eliminate the claim)

How much is a 200% annual gain, in absolute numbers ? it means to tripple a given amount of money, $1 becomes $3 over the course of one year.

And people seem to be too naive about the profitability of ordinary small to medium businesses , such as convenience stores / corner shops, small trading businesses that actually do make 200% per year, within the lmits of their market.

If a corner shop owner invests £20,000 to fill the shop's shelves, he expects after buying and selling new stock several times, in a year, to have got back £60,000 by year end.

As far as the 200% gain a year, I see nothing ridiculous, I just think that most people are conditioned to think suspiciously, and make premature assumptions.

let's see the % gain performance of other, hands-on investments, with direct, tangible assets:

Antiques & fine art investing - it is possible to make 10 fold gains if you try hard enough, if you do nothing, and just buy and sell, you still make 10-20% a year, without serious risk of losing money.

Biofuels investing: You can make a fortune, as long as you invest in the right market, right country, and take advantage of tax loop holes that allow you to sell big quanitties of fuel, such as biodiesel to companies that operate truck fleets.
Profitability? it really has no limit, you can invest $300,000 and make $50 millions over 3 years, or 450% a year.

and no, I cannot match the possible realistic gains of fine art or biofels, in my stock trading by any means, but 200% is possible.

So to the arrogant negative thinkers out there, I can't see what's the big deal when an investment proposal says, that $1 can be turned into $3.:?:

When it is possible to make more than 200% in above mentioned hands-on investments, with direct, tangible assets. Then why would you want to do trading business, rather than starting above mentioned Tangible business.

When it is possible to make more than 200% in above mentioned hands-on investments, with direct, tangible assets. Then why would you want to do trading business, rather than starting above mentioned Tangible business.

Because nobody will ever trust you with physical money, to allow you to invest in any of these investments, whereas in trading a millionaire can allow you to trade his account, but access is limited to only trading, he knows that you cannot steal his money, and even if something happens to you he will get his capital back. Trading it's the only way to use someone's funds, in an indirect way, to make 200%.

And yes, if I had $300,000 of my own money I could make much more in biofuels or antiques, than I ever could in trading!

With antiques, if you work hard enough and find the right item, it is possible to invest $500 + traveling costs and get back $20,000. you will often spend more on traveling costs than the actual item...

Antiques is the place to invest my own money, trading is the place to handle someone else's big money, where he knows his money cannot be stolen / lost even on the event that something happens to me.

And don't think that such people don't exist, I have already found one with $500K, I am trading his demo acc, and negotiating share, he's not willing to share 50-50, but I will still take it.

we will start with only $30,000 then put more, I must win big over one year, with no risk of acc blowout, and no big drawdown, or else he won't accept.

I have seen over 15 investors, from many countries, they don't trust you at all! even if you get official documents of an established business, or live trading records, they still don't trust you, I had one investor from Switzerland who initially replied to my proposals, when he saw my nationality he run away, they don't trust anyone outside western Europe, and they are already rich anyway, there's no urgency to invest for big gains.

Last edited:
I have seen over 15 investors, from many countries, they don't trust you at all! even if you get official documents of an established business, or live trading records, they still don't trust you, I had one investor from Switzerland who initially replied to my proposals, when he saw my nationality he run away, they don't trust anyone outside western Europe, and they are already rich anyway, there's no urgency to invest for big gains.

Over 15? I think there's a number for that - 16.

What is all this about "or live trading records" - you don't have live trading records.

This is why no-one will give you $$$$

I had one investor from Switzerland who initially replied to my proposals, when he saw my nationality he run away, they don't trust anyone outside western Europe.

Out of interest, what nationality are you ?

Over 15? I think there's a number for that - 16.

What is all this about "or live trading records" - you don't have live trading records.

This is why no-one will give you $$$$

not me, but there's other business with established records, and traders with live records who still can't convince those investors, for all sorts of reasons, a business' records can be fake or exaggerated (like Enron's were), and a trader's history is seen as no guaranty for future success. Investors are very savvy and extremely hard to convince, that's all I am saying, partly because of the accounting scandals and corporate fraud we saw in the last decade.

Hey sidekicker, you leave the Irish out of this, I'm 3/5 irish.

I was a 5th O' Irish last night, then I became 3 sheets to the wind, so I did a double shot of 7 and 7, went home and cooked up a steak and I felt A1 again.

Peter

Out of interest, what nationality are you ?

I'm greek, and native Swiss people have been warned against doing business in 'banana republic' countries, I can't blame them. They regard any country outside western Europe as banana republic, and are twice as concerned about such type of nationals. Nonetheless, there are many many foreign wealthy investors in Switzerland (former cocaine dealers, smugglers, tax evaders, black market arm dealers) so it's the country where you will most likely find an investor, big or small.

Basically, Switzerland is a country where the most crazy things happen, even if you help a dying Swiss man (native Swiss) in the street, when he finds out 1 hour later that your visa permit has expired he will immediately report you to the police to come and lock you up, they enforce the law 100%, but at the same time their country facilitates world crime finances, money laundering and anonymous banking for all sorts of crooks from those banana republics...