How tard can it be?

Oh and as you can see from the above tardes, the brown sticky stuff leaves nasty stains on your blotter.

A special tribute trade to an old friend now departed @SuddenDeath he loved it when I did them and they came off! I thought I had one of those binaries left open but my new platform bested me.

Cheers SD :cheers:

Attachments

• Sud.jpg
    Sud.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 134
  • SD.png
    SD.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 169
@cantagril are you re thinking your position on stops yet?

Curiously, no :) Been out all day...on my return felt quite smug having narrowly avoided being a spankee rather than a spanker. It all went south at 9.30 which is why I got out when I did and this time, amazingly, I was right :eek:

Curiously, no :) Been out all day...on my return felt quite smug having narrowly avoided being a spankee rather than a spanker. It all went south at 9.30 which is why I got out when I did and this time, amazingly, I was right :eek:

Not sure what you trade but if it was Dow, Dax, ftse or crude if you were long or short at 9:30 you could have taken a profit during the day. :)

Not sure what you trade but if it was Dow, Dax, ftse or crude if you were long or short at 9:30 you could have taken a profit during the day. :)

Agreed, I did in fact score a few on my main account with a long on the Dax which got triggered just after midday but I was referring here to my ill-advised long on EURGBP which I closed at 9am, thankfully:)

I have a feeling in my water, big moves in indices today, or maybe I just need antibiotics.

Always trust your gut! ;)

Just a couple of limit trades overnight zzzzzzz :sleep:

Attachments

• 5overn.png
    5overn.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 153
FTSE climbing back up, holding on to nothing.

Attachments

• spider-cat.png
    spider-cat.png
    347.5 KB · Views: 154
FTSE climbing back up, holding on to nothing.

237158d1491473316t-how-tard-can-spider-cat.png

Is that a:

1. Dead cat bounce
2. Live cat fall
3. Spider Cat
4. Klingon disguised as a Cat
5. Discarded Cat
6. Danger Mouse kicking ass
7. Cat playing on trampoline
8. Cat who thinks it's pigeon
9. Catastrophic window failure
10. Some cat who made the wrong FTSE call

:)

On a side note, very much enjoying your thread Postman. I'll try and maintain post quality. (y)

I've been surprised how cable has been holding the 1.24-25s. I know we have a disputed relationship between the two and will not go there but my spider senses telling me cable will be testing the 1.23s soon and duely FTSE will indeed fly.

So I'm going to go with option 8 above; cat and FTSE to fly soon (y)

Last edited:
What kind of a screwed up charting package draws this?

Attachments

• screwy.png
    screwy.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 162
Slapped another £90 out of them today.

Those last 3 ftse shorts put me over the magic number : £600

100% profit in a week. :LOL:

Attachments

• 06apram.png
    06apram.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 205
Who's going to catch it?