How much money do you make per day?

$0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

This wasn't a serious question guys, it was referring to something in another thread. No need to divulge anything here.

one meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehlione pounds

orly_dr_evil.gif

Maybe a dig at my question ... I don't see anything wrong with talking about earnings and salarys. We're not nurses, we're performance players like a basketballer, a singer, or an actor. I doubt Brad Pitt minds it going public that he makes £15m a movie, I don't mind saying I make avge about £2-3'000 a day

I like to hear the glory stories, I know I'm not a big earner in City terms, but I love to hear the figures of the big boys. It inspires me

For FREE. Yes, its really true. How to make some money while online internet? It it true? Yes You can earn money online, right now, there are already thousands of people that are searching online.

Maybe a dig at my question ... I don't see anything wrong with talking about earnings and salarys. We're not nurses, we're performance players like a basketballer, a singer, or an actor. I doubt Brad Pitt minds it going public that he makes £15m a movie, I don't mind saying I make avge about £2-3'000 a day

I like to hear the glory stories, I know I'm not a big earner in City terms, but I love to hear the figures of the big boys. It inspires me

Do you seriously make this ? and is it consistent ? That is good going ! I made about £15k last month for the whole month and I thought that was good :(

Do you seriously make this ? and is it consistent ? That is good going ! I made about £15k last month for the whole month and I thought that was good :(

Again, A boring discussion starting. Why do we keep forgeting it all depends what's your account size and how much you are willing to loose in one go.

Wow...i feel bad for you man, have a pat on the back and a hot chocolate.

Again, A boring discussion starting. Why do we keep forgeting it all depends what's your account size and how much you are willing to loose in one go.

To put some context on this. Max Total Exposure swings between £100k - £300k.

For any one trade exposure is between £5k - £100k.

The way I compute this for my own understanding of my risk is 1 FTSE £10 per point bought at 4000 equates to £40,000 of exposure.

The value on the account size is a bit misleading as you can take high risk positions with little real cash in the account, particularly if you set your limits quite close to the price you went in at.

That is not a sane way of measuring exposure tbh...

Is this why you were asking about VaR earlier?