How much money do you make per day?

Mr Soreass it was nothing to do with your thread dude, just some banter we had on another thread. I thoroughly enjoy your name every time it pops up on my screen, keep up the good work.

I don't mind saying I make avge about £2-3'000 a day

Do you seriously make this ? and is it consistent ? That is good going ! I made about £15k last month for the whole month and I thought that was good :(

Again, A boring discussion starting. Why do we keep forgeting it all depends upon your account size and how much you are willing to loose in one go.

To put some context on this. Max Total Exposure swings between £100k - £300k.

For any one trade exposure is between £5k - £100k.

The way I compute this for my own understanding of my risk is 1 FTSE £10 per point bought at 4000 equates to £40,000 of exposure.

The value on the account size is a bit misleading as you can take high risk positions with little real cash in the account, particularly if you set your limits quite close to the price you went in at.

ukdaytrader, I was not asking about your exposure and stuff. I just made a fair comment when you were comparing your earnings with someone elses, whatever daily/monthly profits you are making depends upon your average risk your taking on your trades or whats is your total account size.
Ok I understand risk could be same and position sizes can be different for the same sized account. But still before comapring you need to know more things.

Hope I am clear now!!
Cheers!!

Last edited:
It speaks volumes about how bad T2W has become that this thread reaches 3 pages, given its origins (not to mention the fact that there's about 153 other threads where this has been discussed to death).

It speaks volumes about how bad T2W has become that this thread reaches 3 pages, given its origins (not to mention the fact that there's about 153 other threads where this has been discussed to death).

you can change in your profile the number of posts per page.

so I'm still on page 1 , keep 'em coming ..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

whooooooosshhhh

what the flip was that ?

that was the sound of SL's irony going straight over (almost) everyone else's head .......