How I made my millions

You're looking very smart in that picture, Masq. Not sure brown shoes go with black, though.

Thanks so much for the course; I'm £83,231.59 up this morning on my £500 IGindex account;
I can't believe how amazing your market secrets were; Who would have known there was a glitch in the system that could produce such profits.

Thanks Mr Shadowninja.. Your course is amazing the best bucks ive ever spent...
Im up 556% for the month, and had my record breaking day last friday, with 435 points/pips in 1 day. I love your nunchucks!! and the bonuses u sent... I shall be ordering my fezza soon too... :p

:clap:

Maximise the profit. Keep that Forex Sword ready. You can buy ShadowNinja's Special Forex Sword Polish. £4,593 per 20ml tub. Use my usual Paypal account. (y)

A weird request;
I'm making too much money that my bank account is getting over-filled... Was wondering if you could suggest how to tone down the earnings so that i didn't get too much money, thanks.

A weird request;
I'm making too much money that my bank account is getting over-filled... Was wondering if you could suggest how to tone down the earnings so that i didn't get too much money, thanks.

Give some of it to an infamous pool manager. Last I heard, he needed it.

A weird request;

That is easy. Take 6 weeks off and go on a nice cruise around the West Indies.

I will have my crew informed of your arrival in Antigua. Feel free to make use of my recently purchased yacht.

tia-moana-2.jpg

I highly recommend taking advantage of my onboard Swedish masseuse twins.

Don't worry. They visit the clinic once a month. :whistling

That is easy. Take 6 weeks off and go on a nice cruise around the West Indies.

I will have my crew informed of your arrival in Antigua. Feel free to make use of my recently purchased yacht.

tia-moana-2.jpg

I highly recommend taking advantage of my onboard Swedish masseuse twins.

Don't worry. They visit the clinic once a month. :whistling

that it?

201323209_57aab2d0ac_o1.jpg

here is mine, and the only system i use is a MACD cross over!

I'll fly you and your yacht over for some lessons. Perhaps you can make it up to Ninja Towers one afternoon for tea and scones on the Veranda.

I'm paying a visit to Ninja Towers tomorrow afternoon. Going to take the new car up to Sussex and have some tea and scones on the veranda with Shadowninja. If it's nice we'll see what we can max our cars out at on the local roads (up to the speed limits of course)

We've each scheduled our 4 minutes work for the day so we'll find it convenient to meet and i'll be $5001 richer so I can afford some petrol for the journey.

Masq popped over today. Was great weather so did the photo as promised. (y)

2809531970105305888S600x600Q85.jpg

Hope you liked the BBQ I had my butler prepare, Masq!