115% Profitable System!!!

So............ :cool: Is the sword still up for sale?? LOL

I have to give it to you ninja........
I mean robots have been "knuckledustered" to death! :LOL:
Why not something original like yours........
Im sure had you included a working phone number you would have made some cash!!:LOL:

With that being said Im thinking of something along the lines of crystal balls and an ouija board.........only this one has numbers and currency pairs on it...........;)

You think it might work??

Well, it didn't work for Mystic Meg. She is hardly living the Monaco Lifestyle despite being able to predict the lottery numbers. Still, it could work for yooooOOOOUUuuuuu.

article-1284892-09F13D5F000005DC-194_634x286.jpg

article-0-09F0B704000005DC-656_634x308.jpg

article-0-09F0B700000005DC-543_634x286.jpg

article-0-09F13B81000005DC-152_634x367.jpg

bump.. only £17million including supercar.. i hear Spanish has a couple on order.

I thought it was you taking photos outside my boat yesterday. Why didn't you come on board for a cocktail or two? Oh, I notice from the final pic, you did!! :mad:

That boat's really nice, not sure about the car though. I think I might keep the Wally for now though.

Glad to see you're enjoying your trading profits, Masq. See, the system I taught you is a winner.

Woohoo blast from the past some nice toys parked here :clap:

Another happy customer here:

I must admit I was sceptical at the beginning. What a big mistake!

I decided to give it a go last week and what a transformation!

It was money well spent (thank you for your support line – worth every penny). Now after 5 days I'm a successful trader and a consistent one as well. Of course I left my old job and not looking back. On Thursday I made £10000, on Friday £17500 – all this with starting capital of £1000.
Thank you for opening my eyes.(y)

PS My friends Tom, Dick and Harry achieved similar results after attending your course and they've become consistent as well.:clap:

PPS I highly recommend all newbies sign up NOW. FREE limited edition quartz crystals given out with every sign up this month.

PPPS For all you HOT girl traders, send Shadow a PM right now.

That's mighty kind of you.

I want a refund, the system only gave me 110% profitabilty this week!! What a RIP OFF!!

I think we need to research this seller more, you know, it could actually be a scam!!!!!!!!!

How about you show us a teaser chart explaining exactly where and when I should have entered? You may even get more customers once they see the amazing indicators that you provide (and designed yourself I might add)!!

lol, the funny thing is, I actually pretty much caught that! Entered long @ 1.2179 and exited @ 1.2237 - close enough!!

Yay myself.

I was just asked why there is a donkey in my front garden. When you are as successful as me, you will know the true meaning of wealth and have a donkey roam your front garden, too. Soros and Buffett have a donkey in their front gardens. Fact.

Anatomical truth: behind every donkey is an ass hole.

This is hilarious!
Tell you what Shadowninja, stuff your stupid system. I'll send you $500 for the nunchucks! ;-)

When I first got into trading I was weighing up the pro's and cons of learning TA through the net or going on a course.

Anyway I found a course for £3500 and decided to attend the free introduction seminar. This guy was unbeleivable, he said "well you see I only trade for an hour a day, and when I'm not trading I'm driving to the airport in my Ferrari to fly my aeroplane."

It's clear he did not like me, I sat right at the front row directly in front of him and was probing. As he was demonstrating a trade I immediatly called him out for trading a demo account and the trading "system" he demonstrated was a simple buy above MA, sell below it.

Anyway once the seminar was over I headed straight for the car park, I watched all the other attendes drive off one by one, some of them were driving 2010 Mercedes and BMW's. The last person to drive by me was him, in a 15 year old beater!

No Ferrari, I'm guessing no aeroplane either. I learnt a valuable lesson that day, stick to the net! A few weeks later I found Babypips and Trade2Win, I haven't looked back since.

Last edited:
Actually, you're right. I went to the Investment Show in Esher, Surrey, a few years ago. Traders, property investors, entrepreneurs... all willing to show you how you can be rich beyond your wildest dreams. When I left, the car park was still full, mainly with stall holders' cars - not one Ferrari or Lamborghini - it was mainly filled with family cars such as 4x4s and other dull cars. The most impressive car was a 5.5 litre AMG. Yeah, that was mine. :rolleyes: