How do you recover from a £25,000 loss....

Real trades create reactions in the market. Making a come back on paper doesn't mean much.

but it allows for a safe environment, to adjust things and fit in a stops plan. mrfigure has to add in elements that were successful last outing, while at same time making sure it's safer and it all works ok. demo trading will allow this, and of course help get his mojo back!

At this point, I would just like to point out that I am well versed in getting stopped out TO THE TICK trading the ES with a futures (well, universal) account at IB.

In fact, the amount of times it has happened, I'd swear it was intentional. Still, I'm fairly sure the whole CME isn't moving down just to get my coupla hundred or so dollars (I'm a small swinging dick).

low ticked, 2 ticks past and reverse, 3 ticks past & reverse - all the same to me.

It just ain't fair.

Joe, unfortunately I dont bite.
Don't bite??????????:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: You sent me a hate filled PM after I exposed your miserable failings as a trader /person.
:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:eek::eek::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bint you are a knob tho, public or private.

A wrist job that lets himself lose that amount of money has no business calling me anything. 400% plus in profit and then taking a loss of that magnitude means either:

The trader has not placed protective stops therefore is a complete **** deserving to lose.

OR

The trader has no idea of how the markets move, how to manage risk, how to mange trades how to manage his wife how to manage his life how to present himself as anything other than a complete **** deserving to lose.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling

Bint your about 30 posts late with what youv said, already been discussed so if your posting just to pipe a load o crap, find another thread, simples. End

Boring fella...your chops have nothing to do with the thread, just about forum cred, of which you have non in my view. Thanks for your valuable input, very interesting.

At this point, I would just like to point out that I am well versed in getting stopped out TO THE TICK trading the ES with a futures (well, universal) account at IB.

In fact, the amount of times it has happened, I'd swear it was intentional. Still, I'm fairly sure the whole CME isn't moving down just to get my coupla hundred or so dollars (I'm a small swinging dick).

low ticked, 2 ticks past and reverse, 3 ticks past & reverse - all the same to me.

It just ain't fair.

Still, as you say, it makes one think. Are we sure that technology isn't getting so good that we are being individually watched? How do we know that someone else was not stopped out at a different level to us and that we are not picked off, one by one?

I'm getting paranoid.

Still, as you say, it makes one think. Are we sure that technology isn't getting so good that we are being individually watched? How do we know that someone else was not stopped out at a different level to us and that we are not picked off, one by one?

I'm getting paranoid.

Yes, you are being watched. All asses hung out in the open are watched with great interest. The only defense you have is not to hang yourself out for a rape. Firstly you don't attract attention. Secondly they don't know for sure at what point you would fold. They have to work harder that way. Nevertheless, they know your position at all times. So they can pile on the pressure to see if they flush you out.

Boring fella...your chops have nothing to do with the thread, just about forum cred, of which you have non in my view. Thanks for your valuable input, very interesting.

Mrfigure.

I believe that the spreadbetting companies are a bit dodgy, but not in the respect to any of your trades so far and they certainly didn't take 25k off you with any malpractice. Simply put, they are dodgy but this is completely off topic. You are responsible for your loss not them. They did not manipulate the price at all as far as i can tell looking at other brokers.

Also, using the word success and yourself in the same sentence offends me and a lot on this forum. You are not successful. You do not understand the market enough and ask stupid questions regarding spikes. You are arrogant being so blase about losing 25k, and they only reason i think you are so is because you generally believe you will make the money back. Unless you are a millionaire then 25k is a lot of money to anyone. You are the same as 95% of the losers out there, in that you think you can always make it back. Next time you might not have the beginners luck.

Mrfigure.

I believe that the spreadbetting companies are a bit dodgy, but not in the respect to any of your trades so far and they certainly didn't take 25k off you with any malpractice. Simply put, they are dodgy but this is completely off topic. You are responsible for your loss not them. They did not manipulate the price at all as far as i can tell looking at other brokers.

Also, using the word success and yourself in the same sentence offends me and a lot on this forum. You are not successful. You do not understand the market enough and ask stupid questions regarding spikes. You are arrogant being so blase about losing 25k, and they only reason i think you are so is because you generally believe you will make the money back. Unless you are a millionaire then 25k is a lot of money to anyone. You are the same as 95% of the losers out there, in that you think you can always make it back. Next time you might not have the beginners luck.

Read the thread properly