Hotch's 25 pips a day

Went away, forgot cable, laptop won't download the software, this could be the end :O

Oh dear what a pitty nevermind.

Gonna have a scout around see if I can find a cable, probably manage it just in time for the liquidity to leave.

got one cable, realised I needed another, got that, did trading. So it continues.

Not at home, but I think I've had another loss on the EA. So that's 1/4 and we're in loss again.

Made it for today, did a bit of buggering about not trading the range and trying to catch the move, oh well. Looks like another win on the EA, so 40% win so far, which is what I expected really.

Looks like there was another entry on the EA last night, I'm thinking the target is around 1.3335.

3/6 wins then, 6R (ignoring the compounding which is minimal). Short now atm too actually.

Last edited:
Done for today.
4 wins and 3 losses on the EA. (+9R).
In 2nd place.
Have a good weekend all, I'm back to wiring and pulling up the floor.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 172
  • DetailedStatement.htm
    34.4 KB · Views: 283
I was programming something, and then ended up making the complete opposite pretty much. There were a lot of bugs so just had a bit of fun getting it going (read: lost lots of spreads), I THINK it's fixed, but wouldn't be surprised to find all my money's gone come morning. It's on a different account to the other, so it won't interfere. It's a slow trend trader, so won't be too interesting I'm afraid.

Well that was simples. Done for the day on varengold, no more trades on the main EA. Varengold did update, but they didn't change the numbers, so hoping it'll sort out and I won't have a double day.

cheerio

Done for today.
Their numbers are all wrong.
1st.

Merry xmas to all. I know everyone is starting to drift off, will see you when you return.

EA missed a trade this morning, I think it's because I had it off over the weekend (no valid signals yday I believe). I changed a setting (but still need to see what the problem was). Luckily it missed a trade which would of failed, and is now in a good un, about 50 pips onside.

Got stopped, bloody asian market.

Last edited:
EA taken a bit of a battering, now at 44% wins (of trades taken), which is actually what I expected, so still happy thus far, probs not enjoying everyone being on holiday.

Finished for the day. Not sure if they'll update tomorrow, it's a bank holiday, hopefully not as today was fun enough. Increased size to double norm as there was no movement (obv) so the actual risk was similar. Bit of a fun one.

It would appear, I don't need to trade this until the 4th. So that's a nice little break.

Happy Holidays to all.

Awww man, that was not good.

So to go with showering, talking on the phone, we now have making b*tching xmas cake to add to the list of things which lose me money.

I was quite sure Varengold wouldn't update til the 4th, (seen above), but I thought I would check today after lunch, I got distracted by my awesome xmas cake and forgot. Then had to trade hours I don't normally, made lots of screw ups, but eventually got there, although I'm not happy with it.

Still pulling way from the guy in 2nd, although it's quite possible someone is gaining on me, well, it's almost guaranteed someone is gaining on me, just whether it's constant or not.