Hotch's 25 pips a day

I have never come across them before Hotch so I dunno if they actually are dodgy, I'm just using common sense and a couple of minutes of research :LOL:

(They exist and are regulated by BaFin so aren't totally illicit or anything)

Edit: Whoops, just missed it, what's ej exaggerating? Spill the lulz!

i read somewhere a while back that its not unusual for retail indicators to be calculated 'wrong' or 'eccentric' to add that bit more excitement to retail trading.

i read somewhere a while back that its not unusual for retail indicators to be calculated 'wrong' or 'eccentric' to add that bit more excitement to retail trading.

You'd be surprised how many brokers have a miscalculated RSI with their chart indicators.

Peter

4th atm. Done for til next update, might try to pay spread to get std dev down a bit, haven't yet though (bit over where I want to be).

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 144
  • DetailedStatement.htm
    43.2 KB · Views: 269
As expected, still 4th. Done for today too. By request, just this week as a statement.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 156
  • DetailedStatement.htm
    16.4 KB · Views: 210
made the extra $6 to get as close as I can to average, all together now:

OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD

Looking good! Keep it up.
You might persuade me to try one of these things, but I'd probably punt my way to zero in 3 trades or less. Might as well go for broke as long its it's demo money!

Peter

This one is more about the consistency than going for the big gains. The top 4 are all on a similar plan I guess. Getting around 1% or a bit over every day. If you can keep it up until the end, you're in with a great chance of winning, Hotch.

What's the easiest way to export that data Hotch (and to display the equity curve)?

I made an EA the other night, it's about 10 lines long. It's poorly written and poorly thought out. It's only on Eur/Usd as I've been too lazy to look at other pairs so far.

If Eur/Usd hits 1.326 I'll be long, (60 pip target, 20 pip stop), it's nothing to do with the competition, just don't want to clutter things up.

EDIT: would of been stopped out, but apparently my laptop restarted or I made a boo boo, so it wasn't taken.

Last edited:
Thanks Hotch. I was hoping there was just a simple way to export the data direct from the Varengold Fox.

done. Also got a short on eur/usd from the EA at 1.32997 I think (20 pip stop, 60 pip target).

Read the first couple of pages, saw my name, got upset.
Read posts 21 / 22 and laughed like a drain. If Arabianights said it, it must be true, right?

Well done on the competition Hotchie and all the other T2w's in it. Lets have a t2w 1-2-3

popped up to third, and done for today.

EDIT: Oh, and the EA has had a winner today so that's 1 for 2.

Last edited:
Hit target, got a short on the EA.

Pft, got stopped.

Last edited: