Hot forex

Clarified with their support, only clients with approved and funded account (at least 150 USD) are eligible to participate. It is not completely freebie:D

Thanks for information. I Also see it;s not free to join a demo contest with big prizes like this one.

anyone use pmam of this broker

I've tried before, but recently switched to manual trading, their managers are too conservative, there is profitable performance but it's going too slow, I would say lacks of risk.

Invested under Bihu Capital and Direct Plus account managers..

thanks for the updates, lots of webinars going on i dont even know where to start.

Glad to see they've put good emphasis on educational program. Despite of tons of learning stuff around the net, markets are constantly changing, and need new strategies to introduce. Will readily grasp some fresh trading ideas, from that guy Janne Muta, heard he is a good coach..

A webinar is always better than resources on internet, when you can interact with an experienced or professional educator who can help you a lot that you can't find on google.

Glad that they have held out against the turmoil. Looking at how other traders throw over their old haunts with trading accounts completely devastated I really feel happy about my normal trading I can keep up after that nightmare event.

Even a trader gain awesome pips was featured via email. I think this guy is very lucky but I wonder how many volume did he trade? ~ 1000 pips is really a big profit for any volume.

I really want to know how he made that trade, I think he didn't set Stop Loss for his trade and only close after reaching 1355pips. The profit is really big.

I really want to know how he made that trade, I think he didn't set Stop Loss for his trade and only close after reaching 1355pips. The profit is really big.

It's simple. ******** LP experienced serious lack in CHF liquidity and no risk limitation tools could be used that moment. This guy was on the flow of success:cheesy:

thats more like lady luck was all over him in that trade, but its nice, man i am no where near what that guy got, well done..

Can you guys register demo account through the MT4 platform? Just tried opening a demo account but it lead me to the website, where I can't not choose a specified fund different existed fund options. is there a way to register a $1000 demo account?

Can you guys register demo account through the MT4 platform? Just tried opening a demo account but it lead me to the website, where I can't not choose a specified fund different existed fund options. is there a way to register a $1000 demo account?

Just tried.. Seems you need to open live first and then you can open unlimited numbers of demo accs through personal cabinet. Amount of capital is adjustable there.

For demo, if the options are not on the platform you can alwas contact support to adjust certain things such as leverage and initial balance etc..