HotForex.com

I new i had to sell EURUSD in may LOL, but i think its a saying in stock market that you have to sell in may? :( i wish i read about it before losing in that one trade but its all good :D

thank you very much Samira

I new i had to sell EURUSD in may LOL, but i think its a saying in stock market that you have to sell in may? :( i wish i read about it before losing in that one trade but its all good :D

@samirdu16 your welcome, If you want to know about anything else feel free to ask me.....

@ ph_trader what are you talking about can you please explain it little more ?

at the eurusd chart there was a sudden drop for the month of may, I lost in atrade but its all good, im going for a come back right now :D

I sent Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius an email to confirm that they are regulated plus they have a UK base which I will call tomorrow.

You got my detective spirit rocking :cool:

e-mail their Nigerian Branch as well....jees :cool:

How it it trading with Hotforex? people, share more you +/_ experience pls:)

its quite an experience, I won't brag and say they are the best broker out there, there are a lot of good well known brokers, but unexpectedly, hotforex is a really good and decent broker, not just execution spreads withdrawals (withdrawals is the best that i love about them :) ) but they are an active brokers, on going demo contests with decent prizes, they even started their exclusive VPS service for hotforex users (though I do not use an ea) but still i see it as a positive step..

Yeah, I agree with the withdrawal part, and the server is good too.

I am wondering whether you guys here had joined the demo contest? it seems really popular.

I joined but did not have enough time to focus on it :) real world is a bz place, though I'd rather be with my charts and all. LOL

I joined but did not have enough time to focus on it :) real world is a bz place, though I'd rather be with my charts and all. LOL

yeah same here, hotforex should maybe launch the contests not all at once but its good like that I think so any once can pick what suits him better :clap:

yeah same here, hotforex should maybe launch the contests not all at once but its good like that I think so any once can pick what suits him better :clap:

Do you have enough time in your live trading then? how is your result there?