Hot forex

After a few months learn Forex, I started joining this broker through one friend's referal for practising trading. Everything looks good but what I don't like in this broker is it doesn't support Paypal.

After a few months learn Forex, I started joining this broker through one friend's referal for practising trading. Everything looks good but what I don't like in this broker is it doesn't support Paypal.

For a better practice, I advise you use moneybookers instead of paypal since either cost and communication will be better.

Hi mingbao,

You are correct but my question is why they do not allow Paypal service ?
Do you have any ideas about it ?

its really hard to tell, but paypal have a very sensitive policy and they tend to freez account so often and its bad for business.. another thing paypal have crazy frees compared to other online processors

paypal seem to stay clear of some bucketshops/trading vendors cos a lot of them turn out to be scams and then paypal is left to clear up the mess.

As my experience when I have tried PP and Skrill, I think PP charges vendors lesser and repicipents were charged more, and Skrill is on the contrary.

Anyway, I think Hfx should have PP to attract more trader and make it more convenient in payment.

Sorry but if your only concern over a broker is that they do not accept paypal then things are not too bad are they? and quite frankly I would personally think that is a good thing as if the broker were set up for traders throwing in a few quid with paypal then they are probably worth staying away from for the more seasoned trader.

Sorry but if your only concern over a broker is that they do not accept paypal then things are not too bad are they? and quite frankly I would personally think that is a good thing as if the broker were set up for traders throwing in a few quid with paypal then they are probably worth staying away from for the more seasoned trader.

I couldn't have said it any better. Im no fan of pay pal anyway :D

paypal seem to stay clear of some bucketshops/trading vendors cos a lot of them turn out to be scams and then paypal is left to clear up the mess.

i dont like paypal but do you think this is an indicator of (trust)
all i know is tdfx had PP now changed their name to liquid markets

Possibly, I think you have 30 days grace with paypal - so if you do not receive the service/goods paypal freeze payments. If this happens quite a lot for similar services maybe they blanket block payments for that service.

Im not really good with the policies of online money processors i guess being strict has its cons and pros, paypal can be benificial to certain people and it can have a negative effect on others, well who knows maybe more brokers would comply with paypals conditions and apply it to their payment methods in the future, I think some brokers even have like a paypal ATM, but yeah it only takes a couple of complaints to freeze an account with paypal and thats a bit scary :D

I admit it's very easy to use paypal for small amount payment in real business.
but in many countries, Paypal regulation is strict. like in China I heard paypal accounts are easy to be frozen and some money could not be transferred to your bank account smoothly in many cities.

yeah i heard about how lots of things are strict in china!! paypal is good but in my opinion its too main stream. just sayin

I know Paypal is popular than other payment services but there are many ways to withdraw from a broker so it doesn't matter. To me, I have used Skrill (MB) to withdraw and I see it's better than PP a lot.

who would give their hard earned money to a broker named Hot Forex ?

Well I guess i DID and got my ROI back and im just trading the profit as we speak and earning a decent sum monthly from it :), names will be names, but they've proven to hold their end of the bargain :D

I think hotforex is improving their system consistently too, and I want to say the new account platform is pretty good.

I think hotforex is improving their system consistently too, and I want to say the new account platform is pretty good.

I tried Myhotforex and its very good so far, I like that we dont have to submit scan form for withdrawal anymore.

Yes, but the new system takes more days to complete a withdrawal. I don't like this. Anyway, it's better to scan form.