Hot forex

yup, that was the expectancy.. by mid next year prices will go up, but for the time being its still low, good for the consumer not for saudi, add to that their 200million arms expence daily, on their invasion to yemen, thats gonna cut the time frame quite much.

Yeah that's true.. now keeping eye on EIA reports, Crude inventories are rising in US means less refinery outputs, it gives a good boost to prices:)

Yeah that's true.. now keeping eye on EIA reports, Crude inventories are rising in US means less refinery outputs, it gives a good boost to prices:)

American Petroleum Institute and EIA released reports indicating that Crude inventories are continuing to increase means less Oil goes for refineries. So I guess it will be hard for Oil to break 50$ level now.

I look a lot at investing.com and social media for some insights, nothing solid but it does help and usually they get it right..

I can't find good twitter accounts to follow, which updates can give a clue on how currencies will move..do you have any suggestions guys?

I don't often use Twitter but I think Facebook has more signal pages than anything. FF or Trade2Win are also good options in Analysis sections.

I can't find good twitter accounts to follow, which updates can give a clue on how currencies will move..do you have any suggestions guys?

try using the hastag function for example #eurusd or #EUR/USD and so on, many will pop up just be wise and reading and choosing, its really really useful

another helpful site is investing.com if you are looking for certain analysis for certain trades, there are some good probabilities there, just use it as reference, dont make it a bible to follow lol.

another helpful site is investing.com if you are looking for certain analysis for certain trades, there are some good probabilities there, just use it as reference, dont make it a bible to follow lol.

Lol, actually they just rewrite stuff released by bank analysts or post some cr@p like "EUR/USD crossed 50-EMA now going to break 200 EMA etc., which is a mere non sense for serious traders. Just to keep tabs on market watch and bloomberg news, other sites are useless.:rolleyes:

IMO, FF community is the great source for signals. Never used social networks for signals, they are not guaranteed.

Currency Wars Contest | Register to Win a Share of $80K Prize Pool.

Dear Client,

Tap into the biggest prize pool ever offered by Hot-Forex! Register for our Currency Wars contest for your chance to win incredible prize money worth $80,000 in total.

The top 6 trading champions will win one of the following prize money:

hvwc9h.jpg

* 1st PLACE $40,000
* 2nd PLACE $20,000
* 3rd PLACE $10,000
* 4th PLACE $5,000
* 5th PLACE $3,000
* 6th PLACE $2,000

Registration Period: 17th December 2015 - 18th March 2016.

Trading Period: 1st January 2016 - 18th March 2016.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team.

Best Regards,

The Hot-Forex Support Team

I never watched Star Wars but this contest and prizes make me want to watch the series right now.

speaking of watching star wars i have plans to go through a marathon first before watching the new one, its been like ages lol, but the contest is really good, registered already and good luck to all traders

speaking of watching star wars i have plans to go through a marathon first before watching the new one, its been like ages lol, but the contest is really good, registered already and good luck to all traders

You registered as a new trader? OR registered existing account? Can't figure out how to do that correctly..

I just google the first episode and the quality of movie made me sick. I remember my childhood. :LOL: Anyone know that we can use EA trading for this contest?

I just google the first episode and the quality of movie made me sick. I remember my childhood. :LOL: Anyone know that we can use EA trading for this contest?

Well I read in T&S that EA's are allowed unless its not arbitrage EA as you may got in trouble trying to fool them :D
But from the other hand I don't see any other reasonable way to compete with other guys showing 1000% profit or more in a short period of time...:rolleyes:

New Hot-ForexWeb Trader to be Replaced by MetaTrader 4 WebTerminal.

Dear Client,

In an effort to improve your trading experience we would like to inform you that as of Friday, 1st January 2016, current Hot-Forex WebTrader will be replaced by new MetaTrader 4 WebTerminal.

1625m6w.jpg

The MetaTrader 4 WebTerminal gives traders faster, easier access to the world’s financial markets without the need for platform downloads or installation. The platform is compatible with all web browsers and works on all operating systems.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHot-Forex.
Best Regards,

Well I read in T&S that EA's are allowed unless its not arbitrage EA as you may got in trouble trying to fool them :D
But from the other hand I don't see any other reasonable way to compete with other guys showing 1000% profit or more in a short period of time...:rolleyes:

With these competition, the winner could have > 2000% profit, it's incredible value. Maybe they have the profit of trading = the 1st prize.

New Hot-ForexWeb Trader to be Replaced by MetaTrader 4 WebTerminal.

Dear Client,

In an effort to improve your trading experience we would like to inform you that as of Friday, 1st January 2016, current Hot-Forex WebTrader will be replaced by new MetaTrader 4 WebTerminal.

1625m6w.jpg

The MetaTrader 4 WebTerminal gives traders faster, easier access to the world’s financial markets without the need for platform downloads or installation. The platform is compatible with all web browsers and works on all operating systems.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHot-Forex.
Best Regards,

What are the advantages of WebTrader Platform over regular PC version? Is it official MT4 product? Guys anybody tried it, any new features are out there?

Hot-Forex Upcoming January Webinars | Live Analysis & More.

a1pfes.jpg

There are only a few places left for the live market analysis session with our Chief Market Analyst, Janne Muta on Tuesday, 12th January. Register now to stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and the best approaches to trade successfully.

Also, don’t miss Scalping Strategies with senior trader and FX researcher, Josh from Blue Sky Forex on Thursday, 14th January. Join this webinar to understand Price Action vs. Mean Reversion in Scalping and learn how to manage risk.

The remaining webinars for January 2016 below:

11hf6fp.jpg

12 Jan. 13:00 PM GMT: Live Analysis with Janne Muta

Join our Chief Market Analyst, Janne Muta, in this LIVE market analysis session.

* Watch as Janne analyses FX, Commodity and Stock Markets in real time
* Learn how professional traders approach analysis and trading
* Get your trading questions answered live

Instructor: Janne Muta.

14 Jan. 12:00 PM GMT: Scalping Strategies

Senior trader and FX researcher, Josh, will be your host for this dedicated webinar on FX Scalping Strategies. The session will cover:

* Price Action vs. Mean Reversion in Scalping
* Example of a Powerful Scalping Strategy
* How to manage risk

Instructor: Josh, BlueSkyForex.

17 Jan. 13:00 PM GMT: New Trader User Guide for MT4

Learn how to use the MT4 platform in this webinar presented by our Chief Market Analyst.

Instructor: Janne Muta.

19 Jan. 13:00 PM GMT: Live Analysis with Janne Muta

Join our Chief Market Analyst, Janne Muta, in this LIVE market analysis session.

* Watch as Janne analyses FX, Commodity and Stock Markets in real time
* Learn how professional traders approach analysis and trading
* Get your trading questions answered live

Instructor: Janne Muta

21 Jan. 12:00 PM GMT: Using S/R Levels to Trade FX

Senior trader and FX researcher, Josh, will be your host for this dedicated webinar on Using S/R levels to trade FX successfully. The session will cover:

* Price Action vs. Mean Reversion and how they apply to S/R levels
* How to use S/R levels to trade the FX markets.
* How to manage risk: setting appropriate TP and SL levels

Instructor: Josh, BlueSkyForex.

28 Jan. 12:00 PM GMT: Ichimoku-Renko Part 2: Exploring Renko

Join senior trader and FX researcher, Josh in this new webinar, where we will go over:

* What is the Ichimoku - Renko trading strategy
* Is it really as good as people think?
* How to really use Ichimoku - Renko

Instructor: Josh, BlueSkyForex

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team.

Best Regards,

*Please Note: Places are limited and we cannot guarantee availability. On the day of the Webinar, make sure to dial in or login on time using the instructions in the confirmation email you receive following registration. When the maximum number of attendees is reached, no further registrants will be able to join.