Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

new stochastic setting

looks great, but i found previous and original method more suitbale as copmare to lots of MA, i have tried new stochastic settign of 10-5-5 which i used frequently in forex and has been explained in Evanger method, if we use 10-5-5 we do't need to look 30 minutes chart as trend on this setting shows trend on 30 minute as well being, try yourself, other method remain the same but volume break out is great idea

Me Pennysworth

Hi Bashir

Excellent work so far. Your generousity, simplicity and honesty is refreshing!

Keep up the good work m8!
:clap:

Hi Bashir! Hopefully I may ask some questions.. :) Is it really important to use EMAs now? My opinion is that there are better SRs which everybody can use manually than EMAs. Eg. previous day high/low, premarket high/low, 70% VA and High/Low of first 15-30 minutes of opening the market.. Don't they work better? And Stochastics and DMI show the direction of market good enough, don't they. One more question, why have you removed 89 tick chart? I think it is really good, if you want to get into the move after some breakout of a resistance or support. Thank you verry much for your answer!

Hello...

Hello..I'm Wigi..May i know what is the most powerful that you are using now?...(y)
Thank you....

Bashir,

I am reading my way through the thread from the start, but the thing I am not really getting is your trigger.

I can see the set up with stochastics trending / reversing in the right direction giving the green light for a trade, but what is the actual trigger???

Are you waiting for a particular candle, or is the actual crossing of the smallest stoch that triggers the buy?

Thanks.

Bashir

Thank you very much with all the helpful posts. I was amazed to somebody offer such great information without asking anything in return... and on such a consistent basis!

I have a a couple quick questions on the settings for your newest methodology:
- for the stochastic is it %K Length=10, %K Smoothing=3 and %D Smoothing=2 ?
-what is the setting for the CCI ?

Also, what is the Palk talk chat room you all use?
and please add me to the email list! (kyle.eschen at gmail)

Best
Kyle

Hi Bashir

I have been making my way through this entire thread. Am on about 120 I think now. Thanks very much for sharing this method as it suits my style. I trade 3 different systems at the moment; one is long term where I will hold positions for weeks, one is medium term where positions are hours to maybe weeks, and I have an intra-day position system as well but it doesn't work so well :-(

Haven taken your advice, I downloaded sierra charts and have been playing around with it. It's a wonderful package and just being introduced to this will help me a lot.

I had set up your system on the real time forex data that is provided for free and it has worked well. I use forex.com as my broker for forex positions so that has worked out nicely.

Anyway I took the plunge last week and paid for 'package 3' which I understood should give me forex and a wide range of stocks/futures/indices etc.

Well having set that up I can't access the YM mini which is kind of embarrassing. I know the solution is simple but I can't see it. I had read earlier that package 3 provided everything you need, but maybe they changed and I have to purchase something else?

Anyway thanks for the system. it works very well on forex pairs on my dummy account, but would like to try it on the YM mini as well.

Thanks

pchees

So can you put me out of my misery and tell me how I can access the YM mini

could some one please tell me what the 10 min 10 ema setting is appied to a 1 min time frame??thanks

A 10 EMA on a 1 minute time frame is based on the 1 minute data... the 10 min ema is based on 10 minute data.

So, I think that YOU think he has the ema for the 10 min on his 1 minute graph, which I can assume is not the case (I have only read 25 pages but this would be pretty daft...?) and it is based on the 1 min.

Hello Bashir
I would like to thank you for sharing your trading methodology with us and more importantly, the thought process behind this strategey. I have read all of the posts and been following this thread for couple of months.I just opened the demo account with infinitys and planing to sim trade your sistem on Sierra Chart. Your most recent system looks realy good and promising . If I could beg some more of your time, would you be so kind and add me to your mailing list: [email protected]
thank you I am truly greatfull

Bashir

Thank you very much with all the helpful posts. I was amazed to somebody offer such great information without asking anything in return... and on such a consistent basis!

I have a a couple quick questions on the settings for your newest methodology:
- for the stochastic is it %K Length=10, %K Smoothing=3 and %D Smoothing=2 ?
-what is the setting for the CCI ?

Also, what is the Palk talk chat room you all use?
and please add me to the email list! (kyle.eschen at gmail)

Best
Kyle

Hi Kyle, you are welcome, and thanks for the kind words.

The settings you have written are correct, right on the money.
The settings for the CCI, is default.

I decided to remove the CCI, as the DMI(Directional moving index) dide most of the job either way. So you can remove the CCI.But if you like it, just keep it there.

The link to the paltalk room is : Browse or search for free chat rooms - Paltalk

I also trade the Eurostoxx50 now as well, i trade it from the 09:00 until 14:00 central europe time. And then NQ from the 09:30 until 21:30 usa market time.

I will be logged in the palktalk room everytime, so if you have any questions or need help with anything you can ask me there as well.

I have also added you to the mailing list as well.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

could some one please tell me what the 10 min 10 ema setting is appied to a 1 min time frame??thanks

10x10 = 100

So you use a 100ema to emulate the 10min charts 10ema on a 1min chart.

But remember that they will never be 100% the same, but i fell that they pretty much give me the a good enough results either way .

When the diff betwen lower and higher charts increase, it will me more and more different, then you need to test and test and find something that workds well.

Usualy you can just multiplie the charts time frame with the ema value and that will then be what you use for the 1min cahrt. But then again, you need to finetune it.

Try 100 ema, that is pretty close.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

A 10 EMA on a 1 minute time frame is based on the 1 minute data... the 10 min ema is based on 10 minute data.

So, I think that YOU think he has the ema for the 10 min on his 1 minute graph, which I can assume is not the case (I have only read 25 pages but this would be pretty daft...?) and it is based on the 1 min.

Thats excatly what i have done, i have used the 10min charts ema and put it on a 1min chart. This might sound weird, but i belive is gives you more accuracy, that was not my intention, but its better for me to have all the ema's from all the chartframes on 1 chart.

I know the results will differ, but i find them to be more accurate, as price seems to stop right at them as well. But that is up to each person to decide, if they like it that way or not.

I know it sounds pretty weird, but it works, as long as it does that i dont care if it looks like a frankenstein method LOL ;)

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir

I have been making my way through this entire thread. Am on about 120 I think now. Thanks very much for sharing this method as it suits my style. I trade 3 different systems at the moment; one is long term where I will hold positions for weeks, one is medium term where positions are hours to maybe weeks, and I have an intra-day position system as well but it doesn't work so well :-(

Haven taken your advice, I downloaded sierra charts and have been playing around with it. It's a wonderful package and just being introduced to this will help me a lot.

I had set up your system on the real time forex data that is provided for free and it has worked well. I use forex.com as my broker for forex positions so that has worked out nicely.

Anyway I took the plunge last week and paid for 'package 3' which I understood should give me forex and a wide range of stocks/futures/indices etc.

Well having set that up I can't access the YM mini which is kind of embarrassing. I know the solution is simple but I can't see it. I had read earlier that package 3 provided everything you need, but maybe they changed and I have to purchase something else?

Anyway thanks for the system. it works very well on forex pairs on my dummy account, but would like to try it on the YM mini as well.

Thanks

pchees

So can you put me out of my misery and tell me how I can access the YM mini

Hey Pchees, thanks for the kind words.

THe reason you cant access the YM is because your broker is a forex broker, im sure they only provide you with Forex markets. From what i know, the datafeed you use, can only get the markets that your broker can provide for you.

So in shortterm, if the datafeed you use dont have YM data, then you cant see the YM as a optioms, if you data feed have the YM data then you should be able to just click file and then click find symbol and open chart. There you should see all the markets your datafeed can give you.

Let me know if you solve this issue, this should be pretty forward stuff!
If not skype me and i can explain it to you, my skype usename is b_naimy

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Hello Bashir
I would like to thank you for sharing your trading methodology with us and more importantly, the thought process behind this strategey. I have read all of the posts and been following this thread for couple of months.I just opened the demo account with infinitys and planing to sim trade your sistem on Sierra Chart. Your most recent system looks realy good and promising . If I could beg some more of your time, would you be so kind and add me to your mailing list: [email protected]
thank you I am truly greatfull

Hey Audriys, im glad to hear that you are doing well with this method.

I have added you to the mailing list as we speak.

If there is any news or update , you will be the first to know about it.

Regards
Bashir naimy

Hi Bashir! Thank you for your hard work you've done in this thread. It seems your system is really good. I read everything you wrote here and must say it is really fascinating how you developed your system. I was interested in price action last year. I know much about it and on demo I can earn much money but not on my real account. I've found out I need rules and I have to stick to them.. :confused: So if I can, I use your system with combination of supports and resits.. (y)
And sorry, my english is not perfect.. :)
BTW Using the value area is realy great! Everybody should read something about Market profile I think..

Your english is just fine, alot better then me :)

Anways, i will make a video where i will explain everything about the system, as that will be much better and easyer to understand .

Yeah the Value area is a great tool. it tells you where people are willing to buy it or sell it:)

regards
Bashir Naimy

looks great, but i found previous and original method more suitbale as copmare to lots of MA, i have tried new stochastic settign of 10-5-5 which i used frequently in forex and has been explained in Evanger method, if we use 10-5-5 we do't need to look 30 minutes chart as trend on this setting shows trend on 30 minute as well being, try yourself, other method remain the same but volume break out is great idea

Hi Mueen, there are not that many more ema's as it might look, its almsot the same amout you would have if you spread them around on the chart. I have just put them all into 1 chart, easyer to look at 1 cahrt then 4 at the same time and finding out where witch ema is.

The 30min charts i alsi use as a place to find support or resistance as well, so i cant really just remove that, but the 10.5.5 is good , but not if you need to look at the 30mins for s/r.

The volum breakout is a nice new tool, as it gives you a better picture if its a real breakout or a fakeout.

Regards
Bashir N

Hi Bashir! Hopefully I may ask some questions.. :) Is it really important to use EMAs now? My opinion is that there are better SRs which everybody can use manually than EMAs. Eg. previous day high/low, premarket high/low, 70% VA and High/Low of first 15-30 minutes of opening the market.. Don't they work better? And Stochastics and DMI show the direction of market good enough, don't they. One more question, why have you removed 89 tick chart? I think it is really good, if you want to get into the move after some breakout of a resistance or support. Thank you verry much for your answer!

Hey Paaveel, i have actualy added the 89tick again to the method, as you are right about that its nice to have it to get into a trade quickly.

The reason i removed it was that i was trading the eurostoxx50, and its useless there.

I will make a video this weekend and upload a video that will explain everyting and the complete setup.

The EMA*S are in my opinion essential to give you a sense of direction and where to expect support and resistace as well, it might look like they are redudent, but they do have a function, and many times they will keep you out of trouble.

I know it seems that sometimes they stop you from taking trades, that look really good and they might be just that .But we dont really care, we just want those little bits and pieces of the market and by the end of the day we get a small profit, its about consistancy. getting 200 each day is easyer then getting 500 each day. At least thats my thinking.

Anyways, im surethe upcoming video will explain alot more, i will try to have it out by late saturday.

Regards
Bashir naimy