Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Just realized that you are in california LOL that would be a overnight trading for you m8 :)

Anyways, offer still stands.
This offer also stands to the other chaps in the room as well.

Just a few rules :

1: No noicy background noice.
2:Decent microphone, we hate that nasty static noice.
3:Being able to participate, and not just be on and of all the time.
4:When in a trade, be postive and not scare everyone out of their trades and telling everyone that itsa bad trade and that it looks bad. Say it afterward, not when in a trade.
5:Stay postive, and not to much moaning about how bad the day is LOL

Thats about it :LOL:

Talk to you tomorow, i am deadtired.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Thats a very big step Gury, and im sure you will do great.
Just remain strong and cold as a fish and you will do great.

And since you are going fulltime m8, if you are interested we do have a spot in our private skyperoom where we trade the NQ premarket from 09:00 central europe time until 14:00. Then we trade the NQ in market hours from 09:30 until 21:30 (Usa -5 est time)

Let me know if you are interested, just a note though , we only trade the NQ.
As we are trying to specialize on the NQ market only.

I wish you the best of everything and a profitable year.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: my skype username is b_naimy
I will also be online in the room as well, so you can listen in when we take trades and where we take them and why we take them.
:eek:
Thanks Bashir, I think I will join. I think i have added you on skype already.
As good people of greece asked after someone died:
"Did he had passion ?"

-Guru

Just realized that you are in california LOL that would be a overnight trading for you m8 :)

Anyways, offer still stands.
This offer also stands to the other chaps in the room as well.

Just a few rules :

1: No noicy background noice.
2:Decent microphone, we hate that nasty static noice.
3:Being able to participate, and not just be on and of all the time.
4:When in a trade, be postive and not scare everyone out of their trades and telling everyone that itsa bad trade and that it looks bad. Say it afterward, not when in a trade.
5:Stay postive, and not to much moaning about how bad the day is LOL

Thats about it :LOL:

Talk to you tomorow, i am deadtired.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

"Jag instämm" to all the rules :smart:

Paltalk is having server problems AGAIN.

Ill try opening it in about 1 hour from now, and hopefully it will work then.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir

Thank you very much with all the helpful posts. I was amazed to somebody who offers such a great information and ready to provide all necess. support on regular basis. Its brilliant and all best to you for all your work!

Few questions:
Can you please add me to the email list! ([email protected]) and how can I find your chart room?

Best wishes!

Congrats with winning the 2008 Member awards for "Most helpful member" and for having the most favourite thread on the forum Bashir!!!! 2008 Members’ Choice Awards you have more than earned it with all your time and effort you have put in this thread/room/system/website and so on!

Keep on the good job!!!

Dear Bashir, Thanks a lot for sharing valuable information thro this thread. Currently, I am using this method for Indian futures (Nifty) back testing and it seems very promising. Kindly add my name [email protected] in your mailing list. Best regards...

Hi Bashir

Have got through all the posts :) amazing stuff and once again i am very grateful for your insights.

I will start live trading tomorrow using the manual system and make sure I understand what I am doing first before trying the robot. I have been trading it on forex and the dax in dummy mode and it has been profitable.

I will start of course with the smallest amounts possible and gradually scale up as I get used to it.

I guess I could set up the robot as well in simulated mode just to see how the mechanics of it works.

Anyway please add my email ([email protected]) to your mailing list.

Hope you have had a great weekend.

Patrick

Hi Bashir

What's this 'mailing list' everyone keeps mentioning? Can anyone give a heads up?

Thanks
:)

Hi Bashir

What's this 'mailing list' everyone keeps mentioning? Can anyone give a heads up?

Thanks
:)

It is the mailing list via you can recieve the auto trader - NAVIG HYDRA - as we call it.
The auto trader has been under development and testing for quite a while and improvements are being made to make it beter. In case you want a copy of it and get all updates about it . post you email here and Bashir will add you email to it.
Read all the POSTS on this Thread to get familiar with the method and its current form.
You can post your questions here or in the Paltalk room thats where we meet up during the trading hours and work on the method.
Read all the posts - ;)

happy trading !
Guru(y)

Bashir, what about the video you have promised last week? I am really looking forward to it! I am using your method with some differences but I am wondering.. :) BTW The emas are really usefull! They're getting higher the probability of entries. You're right. Thank you for your ideas!

Bashir, what about the video you have promised last week? I am really looking forward to it! I am using your method with some differences but I am wondering.. :) BTW The emas are really usefull! They're getting higher the probability of entries. You're right. Thank you for your ideas!

I am working on it, the video is done, just need to upload it.
Its a 1 gig file, so pretty large, so getting it uploaded is a challange.

Anways, ill post it here when i get it uploaded.

And for everyone else, there might be a update soon for the Autosystem.
But i am no longer taking more people into the list, its getting to big.

Having around 400 people in it now at least, so i think thats more then enough for now.
And i havent spendt that much time on it recently, been busy with other things that are taking most of my time. Ill try to get it done whenever i get some ttime for it.

Trading both the Eurostoxx50 and NQ dont leave much time for anything else :(

Anyways, i will do my best to upload it as soon as possible.

Regards
bashir naimy

Thank you Bashir! That's great. And about your autosystem, I believe it works. But Ipersonally cann't understand anybody cann trade with something he doesn't know perfectly, I hope you understand me.. But your mechanical system is really great, it's about waiting for the best opportunity a than take the trade! Thanks! (y)

As there are to many people in my mailing list, i will no longer be adding anymore people to it. Its getting pretty crowded here lol And answering that many emails pr day is getting very tiresome at times.

Anways, ill have the video uploaded as soon as possible.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Folks (and especially Bashir! :clap:), first post here so please be gentle :D

I've attached a screenshot from today, for Lloyds (LLOY-L). I notice the price is meeting resistence at the red line (is this th average over the last 6 hours?) but what I'm confused about is the slow stochastic on the 10 min graph is near 100%, yet the 30 minute slow stochastic is on the way up - what should I read into this?

Attachments

• lloyds.jpg
    lloyds.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 252
Hi Bashir,
My first post here. Is there a possibility that you can squeeze 1 more address ([email protected]) to you mailing list? I am hoping for some flexibility from your side as I would like to use your system

Bit of a rethorical question this. As i've gone live, the inevitable event of a stopout still scares me.
It should wear, i know ;-)
Thing is, i can't decide if i should trade 1 or 2 cars. It's all a matter of moneymanagement of course.
I've tried working it out in a spreadsheet.

Minimum profit is where the stop is put and profit is made when price never makes next target.
Trailing stop moves up to 8,16, 24 every 8 ticks price moves up.
So with 1 car, if price hits +16, TS is moved to +8, if i then get stopped out profit is 8 ticks....

Right now i do 1 car, 8tick stoploss, move the stop to B/E meaning +1. Taking the commission of 4,40 per car into account, i don't see much improvement in risk/reward when going to 2 cars.
Comments anyone?

Attachments

• 1or2cars.jpg
    1or2cars.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 210
Last edited: