Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

davidnorman

"Hi Shay..is Sc sierra charts, sorry to be dim...also what data feed do you use and what is the cost..
Many Thanks Dave"

Sorry havent been on the forum since my last post. Yes SC is Sierra chart and as i am only using Bashirs method to trade currency pairs i get SCs data feed for real time and historical forex for £17/month which is dirt cheap. SC offer about 24 currency pairs. I have given up on the eminis and am managing well with the currency pairs. Bashirs method works a treat.The markets are generally a lot less volatile and they trend much more IMHO. I have set SC up with about 16 chartbooks each one for a currency pair and just scan tthrough them looking for a setup (eg all time frames for GBP/JPY or EUR/USD or whatever are either above or below the 89ema and then go long or short and scalp the trend.
I am using the "etoro" demo platform which is simple for country boys like me and i have started to make consistent profits and have not had a losing day for the last ten days. ( My early attempts till i got used to the platform and the way the markets move were not good. I had my best day today and have taken just over two grand so far. Currently waiting for the Far East and Aus to open. Can trade 24 hours a day if i want so can pick and choose when to trade.
I rekon when I am ready to go live i will continue to use SC as i like their charts and will look for a broker who will give me direct access entry to the exchanges without having a broking desk in between. I believe that "etoro" operates as an intermediary and take the other side of my trades and they fade the spread.depending on which way the market moves. Thus in a falling market the sell price leads the market by 4-5 pips never mind their spread as aswell.....visa versa in a rising market (Bit like spread betting companies......sharks!)
Has anyone else taken a look at currency pairs and checked out how often at least two or three pairs can be found to trend and how often price apprears to move above or below all resistance or support on Bashirs chart time frames. I recommend taking a squint when you are at a loose end.

Regards and best wishes

Shay

Hi Shay,

i would suggest you check out IB's forex platform, that have spreads as tight as 1 pip - very good for scalpers like you and me - I am currently trying them. Good thing is that you can trave alot many markets, instruments, and currency pairs through one account.

let me know if you feel good about them or any other broker for forex.

regards

Joker

hi bashir im using ix index charts wich are pretty good and ive setup all charts like your video .the only thing with ig is there is no tick charts, just 1 second chart can you recommend something else i could use instead of your 89 tick chart??

thanks,great 2nd video by the way.

What i suggest is that you use a 1min chart with with a 7 exponentiol moving average, that should work extrexmly close as having a 89tick chart with 15ema.

I hope this helps.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Jokepie

You said "i would suggest you check out IB's forex platform, "

What do they want as an account deposit for forex trading?

Shay

1: To get a datafeed for Sierra (SC) you need either a compatible broker or get a more expensive subscription thru SC themselves. Infinityfutures is mentioned by Bashir as a good broker option. Their feed is compatible with SC. You can testdrive them.

2: Also mentioned by Bashir, package #3 will do fine, he had #4 but they've just rearanged the numbers, so #3 is the one you need. You can pay thru Paypal, non-recurring. Good stuff..

3: If you use SC, you still need a tradingplatform to trade from. You can trade from the charts i believe with SC and the right package, but not to usefull, tradingplatform is much better. So you don't NEED to have a compatible broker. If you're happy with your current one, get the feed subscription thru SC and use the charts next to your brokers platform.
Btw. the forex feed comes with SC's package #3, so if you give forex a go before the YM, you can just get the #3 and trade thru your current broker if they support forex.

G'day m8!

:smart:

Thanks.

Hi Sunnywan, here are some answers to your questions m8 ;)

1:I recommend you get infinity futures, i am using them myself and i am very satisfied with them, send me a email to bashir.naimy@gmail with your contact info and i will have my broker contact you, he might give you a better roundtrip price then normaly.
Sierracharts are owned by infinity futures as well i belive.

2:For sierracharts i recommend you use package level 3, u dont need anything more then that.Cost around 26usd pr month i belive.

3:When you open an account with a broker that sierracharts support, you can then do the trades directly on the charts, but i personaly prefer doing it on their own transact platform , much better.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks very much...email on the way!

Hi Bashir. When you back testing , ones you put your charts in play back mode how do you put your orders. ? My charts are paling back but Trunsat DOM doesn’t.
Thanks
Vit

I am using the autotrading funktion that i have coded, so it will tell me where it would be buying and selling and give me hitrates and so fort.

The Infinity transact platform will not update, that have nothing to do with backthing, sierra is always saving all the date that its been streaming .

So when you replay your charts, you will see exactly what the marked dide and how stochs where reacting and so fort.

I am right now working on a fully automated method that will enter long and short with targets and will follow the rules like the bible:D

There are a couple of steep canyons with this approch, so i am working on ironing those out. Will test this on a simulator account for a few months before going live with it.Have a separate account that will be fully automated while i trade my current account manually.

Anyways, the DOM chart from infinity will not replay the older data, the sierracharts will do that for you, if you like you can use the build in doom chart in sierra and there u can seeprice action as well.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I am using the autotrading funktion that i have coded, so it will tell me where it would be buying and selling and give me hitrates and so fort.

The Infinity transact platform will not update, that have nothing to do with backthing, sierra is always saving all the date that its been streaming .

So when you replay your charts, you will see exactly what the marked dide and how stochs where reacting and so fort.

I am right now working on a fully automated method that will enter long and short with targets and will follow the rules like the bible:D

There are a couple of steep canyons with this approch, so i am working on ironing those out. Will test this on a simulator account for a few months before going live with it.Have a separate account that will be fully automated while i trade my current account manually.

Anyways, the DOM chart from infinity will not replay the older data, the sierracharts will do that for you, if you like you can use the build in doom chart in sierra and there u can seeprice action as well.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

That is very cool. Where are you doing the automation? Infinity?

I was looking into something similar, was planning to try it on Ninjatrader which allows coding.

Cheers

Hi Bashir,

That is very cool. Where are you doing the automation? Infinity?

I was looking into something similar, was planning to try it on Ninjatrader which allows coding.

Cheers

I will be using sierracharts build it automated trading funktions and it will send orders to the infinity platform.

Infinity itself does not do anything itself,its all sierracharts.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thank for replay Bashir. I still cant get it how do you place your orders (what battons to press) when you play back charts. Instractions tels you to use same methot as usually but you cant play back DOM. Or I have to just look at play back and put # on a paper where I would buy or sell.
Happy trading
Vit

I am getting some really positive reults with this method when automated.

Instead of taking pluss 10+30 im making it scalp for 10 ticks all the time with 15 tick stops, i will post some results for you all to look at.Seems like its more effectice and profitalbe with doing more trades and just scalping it all day long.

The day before thanksgiving it took 12 trade, all of them where winner :clap:
I will be testing and teakiing it some more and then i will post results so everyone can give their opinion.

I will in a month be making another account with cash to test it live,and see how it performs on live marked conditions as well.

Wish me luck :D

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: glad i know java, otherwise this would give me a huge headack:cool:

Instead of taking pluss 10+30 im making it scalp for 10 ticks all the time with 15 tick stops, i will post some results for you all to look at.Seems like its more effectice and profitalbe with doing more trades and just scalping it all day long.

I will be testing and teakiing it some more and then i will post results so everyone can give their opinion.

I will in a month be making another account with cash to test it live,and see how it performs on live marked conditions as well.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

way to go Bashir! :clap:
as they say, a million trades for a million bucks!

Great news bashir. I'm curious as to how you have coded it. Could you advise us how in sierra. I've got good vba and SQL and easylanguage skills so hopefully should be ok
Thanks

Hi Bashir,

What's the set of rules you have used to code your automated system? Is it from the latest video
you posted or is there an amended "text" of the rules?

Cheers

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Interesting Bashir, curious on how you dicovered the 10point scalp while backtesting. Did it come up with more opportunities based on your rules, but mostly not hit both targets?
Didn't get the playback function worked out yet, but i just love all the stuff you can do with SC.

Great news bashir. I'm curious as to how you have coded it. Could you advise us how in sierra. I've got good vba and SQL and easylanguage skills so hopefully should be ok
Thanks

I have at the moment no intention to release the code in the forums, so far this is a test and i might use this for some other purposes. But i will however release results of the testing and how the system performs.I have sendt the code to a couple of people who are testing this on live accounts so far, and i am still waiting for those results.

I expect to have more information about the results in about 1month.

The language used in Sierra is pretty simple and is not the same as easylanguage,but its similar.

If in the future i want to release it i will do so in this thread.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Interesting Bashir, curious on how you dicovered the 10point scalp while backtesting. Did it come up with more opportunities based on your rules, but mostly not hit both targets?
Didn't get the playback function worked out yet, but i just love all the stuff you can do with SC.

Yes m8, it give me alot more trading opportunities and gets me faster in and out of trades.And lower risk as you stay for a shorter time in the trade.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy