Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Very late here and just mocking about and tweakin the automethod.

Dide test it on the last hours of marked on just a random day and it gave some pretty
nice results. Still got alot of work to do on this one, and will be interesting to see
what my friends will report back on the testing as well.

At a first glance it looks pretty easy but there are a kazillion things to be aware of and
there is always something that can be improved, thats the fun part :D

The good thing about it is that , i found a nice way to make it take losses alot faster, cause it actualy also have loosing trades as well :D But when there is a big move, it really takes all of it, and gets out when there
is shown weaknes in the 1minstoch. And reenters if the 1min turns back up with some spacing of the lines and
all the critiers are meet as well.

Anyways, thought i send you guys a pic to see how it looks where i am sitting and looking at it :D

Btw, this method is so far only going long when the critiria are meet, havent gotten around to actualy set the short entrys as well, that should almost double the P/L from 200 tick to 400 ticks.

Will post some more detaljed results whenever i get that far ;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• Random Day testing.jpg
    Random Day testing.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:

Dide test it on the last hours of marked on just a random day and it gave some pretty
nice results. Still got alot of work to do on this one, and will be interesting to see

At a first glance it looks pretty easy but there are a kazillion things to be aware of and

The good thing about it is that , i found a nice way to make it take losses alot faster, cause it actualy also have loosing trades as well :D But when there is a big move, it really takes all of it, and gets out when there
is shown weaknes in the 1minstoch. And reenters if the 1min turns back up with some spacing of the lines and

Anyways, thought i send you guys a pic to see how it looks where i am sitting and looking at it :D

Btw, this method is so far only going long when the critiria are meet, havent gotten around to actualy set the short entrys as well, that should almost double the P/L from 200 tick to 400 ticks.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

Will the new updated rules to go with your newest video still be posted or have you moved onto your new, automated system at this point?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir, how come your charts says "Infinity Charts" not "Sierra Charts"? :confused:

Hi Bashir,

Will the new updated rules to go with your newest video still be posted or have you moved onto your new, automated system at this point?

Hey ,m8, will poste them today, been up to my head with work and
barelty have time to have a social life :cry:

But will post them today .

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir, how come your charts says "Infinity Charts" not "Sierra Charts"? :confused:

Dont worrie about it, its a prerelease so might because of that, never dide notice it before now that u told me ;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Dont worrie about it, its a prerelease so might because of that, never dide notice it before now that u told me ;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

hey Bashir,

Just curious (as others are and will be) how do u programs warnings is price levels are near pivot points - or like do not trade around these levels.. ?

thanks

Joker

hey Bashir,

Just curious (as others are and will be) how do u programs warnings is price levels are near pivot points - or like do not trade around these levels.. ?

thanks

Joker
I have not gotten to that point where i am considering them as a part of the trading method, pivots seems to break whenever all stochs are on your side, so having them as a place where trades are not done not effective and will make you miss many good trades. Something that is called Volume Value area lines are something i would look into sincethey act as very very strong support and resistances, they have 3 lines, so trying to get my head around how to solve it on the most effective way.

You make your requirements for a long entry to be that "IF(pivotvalue-currentprice >=30)"

its not how the code is writen but thats the idea how you do it, whenever pivot number minus current price is higher or equal to 30ticks then you can trade.

I dont want to get into how to write different codes, i know them, but that will take so much time and back and forth questions that i will be swamped with question, and i honestly dont have that much time on my hands, sorry guys.

But its really easy, just go to sierracharts.com and check their documentiation, spend some time there and you will learn it on tops 2 hours.

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

Sorry guys, will post rules in textfile tomorow., im swamped with guests and other personal matters at the moment.

Will try to post i tomorow.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Sorry guys, will post rules in textfile tomorow., im swamped with guests and other personal matters at the moment.

Will try to post i tomorow.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks Bashir, looking forward to seeing them.

Regards

Can you explain thia a bit more, I start getting lost

Hi, your following text
"The other thing i also look for is, the following , i dont want any of the 20expon moving averageson the 3min and 10min and 30min to be to close to my entry,what i mean is if i enter a trade at 10300 and i see that the 20expon on the 3min is 10 ticks above i will not take the trade, i might consider putting the buy stop right above that insteda, i always prefer to have zero or little support above where i wanna go long or oposite of i was" refers.
Please explain more as I get lost.
Thanks
short.:(

Here are the new rules ,enjoy.

Let me know if there is anything that dont make sense to you.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• Rules.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 547
Hi, your following text
"The other thing i also look for is, the following , i dont want any of the 20expon moving averageson the 3min and 10min and 30min to be to close to my entry,what i mean is if i enter a trade at 10300 and i see that the 20expon on the 3min is 10 ticks above i will not take the trade, i might consider putting the buy stop right above that insteda, i always prefer to have zero or little support above where i wanna go long or oposite of i was" refers.
Please explain more as I get lost.
Thanks
short.:(

New rules have been posted, please read those.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks
I find on a good trend you dont need to wait for for pull back , when all targets hit I just continue to reentering with market orders till first red bar shows up on 89 t. ch and than go flat.
Vit.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

In the new rules you mention that price must be above the 20ema on the 3min+10min+30min charts. What about the 1min and 5min charts? Does price also have to be above the 20ema on those two charts or has this rule changed?

Also do you have new targets or are they still +10 and +30 with a -20 stop which moves to a -7 stop after first target is reached?

Thanks

Last edited:
Bashir,

In the new rules you mention that price must be above the 20ema on the 3min+10min+30min charts. What about the 1min and 5min charts? Does price also have to be above the 20ema on those two charts or has this rule changed?

Also do you have new targets or are they still +10 and +30 with a -20 stop which moves to a -7 stop after first target is reached?

Thanks

Hi Santana, sorry about the late reply.

The 5min is no longer needed, it was a redundent chart, i realized that the 20ema on the 5min is always at the same spot as the 100ema on the 1min chart.So there is no longer need to have it there, more space for you :D
And targets are still the same, +10 +30 and when first target is hit move stop to -7 and take rest at +30 or try to trail it for higher gains.
The 1min chart is mentioned on the rules, i will quote:

1:price must be above the 100ema.50ema,15ema,20ema on the 1min chart.<---HERE :?:
2:price must be above the 20ema on the 3min+10min+30min charts.
Note: If 20ema on the 3min +10min +30min charts have a gap betwen eachother more then 40ticks and price is betwen those 20ema's who have that gap, then you are allowed to trade inbetwen that gap.Only scalp it and use very few contracts.
3:price needs to be above the 89ema on the 89tick chart.

I am adding a new indicator to my arsenal, some will call it a fully working method in it self, but i prefer to use it as a addiction, especially when marked is just in a sideways range and just chopping, then i use this to tell me when marked breaks out and then i can safly trade it the way i use to trade it.

I have added a picture of that chart, you can instead of a 5min chart use this intead, works like a charm.Still same amount of charts, just more quality :LOL:

Some of you might be aware of this method/indicator from before.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: will post how to make it look like this tomorow and how to use it with the main method, its late here and need some well earned sleep :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Attachments

• EMAS.jpg
    EMAS.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 418
As always thank you for the clarifications Bashir!

Looking forward to reading about your new indicator. It looks quite mysterious.

Hi Santana, sorry about the late reply.

The 5min is no longer needed, it was a redundent chart, i realized that the 20ema on the 5min is always at the same spot as the 100ema on the 1min chart.So there is no longer need to have it there, more space for you :D
And targets are still the same, +10 +30 and when first target is hit move stop to -7 and take rest at +30 or try to trail it for higher gains.
The 1min chart is mentioned on the rules, i will quote:

1:price must be above the 100ema.50ema,15ema,20ema on the 1min chart.<---HERE :?:
2:price must be above the 20ema on the 3min+10min+30min charts.
Note: If 20ema on the 3min +10min +30min charts have a gap betwen eachother more then 40ticks and price is betwen those 20ema's who have that gap, then you are allowed to trade inbetwen that gap.Only scalp it and use very few contracts.
3:price needs to be above the 89ema on the 89tick chart.

I am adding a new indicator to my arsenal, some will call it a fully working method in it self, but i prefer to use it as a addiction, especially when marked is just in a sideways range and just chopping, then i use this to tell me when marked breaks out and then i can safly trade it the way i use to trade it.

I have added a picture of that chart, you can instead of a 5min chart use this intead, works like a charm.Still same amount of charts, just more quality :LOL:

Some of you might be aware of this method/indicator from before.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: will post how to make it look like this tomorow and how to use it with the main method, its late here and need some well earned sleep :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Hi Bashir,
Great news to hear about your automated system.
The plataform I use to trade in Brazil does not offers me a tick chart. What time frames would you suggest me to use so I can match my workspace with your trade system?
Regards
Jordao