he who should not be named and other stuff

new_trader

Legendary member
The same fate awaits anyone else who decides that trolling it up with a multinick is fun!

You have been warned

Same fate?:-0 How unusual...I didn't think the moderators here understood the meaning of xxxxxxxx...I mean equality...

:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same fate?:-0 How unusual...I didn't think the moderators here understood the meaning of xxxxxxxx...I mean equality...

Ah equality eh...well let me tell you One of the facts of life NT....

some people are more equal than others!

Well at least you had the good sense not to post with your multinick version of he who cannot not be named, the others are all long gone now btw and cease to exist :D

Well at least you had the good sense not to post with your multinick version of he who cannot not be named, the others are all long gone now btw and cease to exist :D

Some are more equal than others I guess..

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aghh so that explains the sycophantic pandering to Grey1 & Co... and there was me just thinking it was sloppy moderation :LOL:

As cv isn't on to answer I will, they have not been pandered to and been asked the relevant questions. They have been asked to have their vendor badges ready by Monday, one has asked for his membership to be deleted, to which admin have obliged, the other has stated he no longer wishes to continue with the tt forum, whether grey1 will be badged Monday of his own doing will be up to him.

A sorry affair the whole thing has been I have to say, I for one am most disappointed in the way that a free resource has been taken over by greed and drive to turn it into a business making money out of educating wannabe traders, instead of making the money in the market and passing free advise on through posting on this site as was the stated aims.

The fact that grey's name has now been removed from the website in question changes nothing regarding their aims here, and smacks of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

We are not unaware either of the fact that they have lied on the boards regarding their claimed separate paltalk rooms.

Any mention of their web site has been deleted both on the forums and in tt.

Not sloppy at all, it's been handled ok imo, grey1 prior to this debacle was a very long standing member of this community, well thought of by a lot of members and treated a little differantly than someone that has just turned up determined to spam their agenda, of whom we quietly take to a dark alley and despatch them, give their posts concrete overshoes and cast overboard, with you lot being none the wiser :D

Hope that clarifies the position as it stands now.

Reactions: BSD
They have been asked to have their vendor badges ready by Monday......<snip>.....whether grey1 will be badged Monday of his own doing will be up to him.

grey1 prior to this debacle was a very long standing member of this community, well thought of by a lot of members and treated a little differantly than someone that has just turned up determined to spam their agenda

Hope that clarifies the position as it stands now.

Firstly apologies to TRO for hijacking his thread and secondly thanks to LMcQ for the comprehensive response. Can we therefore assume if Grey1 fails to voluntarily adopt a vendor tag, one will be imposed ?

Firstly apologies to TRO for hijacking his thread and secondly thanks to LMcQ for the comprehensive response. Can we therefore assume if Grey1 fails to voluntarily adopt a vendor tag, one will be imposed ?

I believe that will be the case unless admin receive coms that put this on hold, although I can't forsee anything that can be said to prevent it. we will have to wait see what happens Monday.

I have to say it wasn't me that sent the request for a vendor badge so do not know if there was any reply to that request, I would guess not.

Don't worry about the interuption, one of us will clean up and move the posts out of tro's thread shortly, probably feedback or somewhere like that.

I believe that will be the case unless admin receive coms that put this on hold, although I can't forsee anything that can be said to prevent it. we will have to wait see what happens Monday.

I have to say it wasn't me that sent the request for a vendor badge so do not know if there was any reply to that request, I would guess not.

Don't worry about the interuption, one of us will clean up and move the posts out of tro's thread shortly, probably feedback or somewhere like that.

This is correct, there is no response to date.