Secrets

cmon dude... that gann stuff... boring.. tell better - whats the deal with gigi? are you guys swinging or something?

cmon dude... that gann stuff... boring.. tell better - whats the deal with gigi? are you guys swinging or something?

Wow really?
So you read about Gigi and then skipped to the last post and read about "swings" and put 2 and 2 together right?

I can honestly say that no one has ever read that kind of information from between my lines before:-0.

Wow really?
So you read about Gigi and then skipped to the last post and read about "swings" and put 2 and 2 together right?

I can honestly say that no one has ever read that kind of information from between my lines before:-0.
you'd be more surprised if knew - i didnt read about 'swings'... i totally invented it by myself.... so... erm.. are you? :cheesy:

Sorry to disappoint but the only trading I do is with money;)
oh common! dont you see that my next move would be - to ask how much is a session.....

you are making own traps and falling in them.. its just nobody bothered with it before.....

ok.. i think it is too long for a joke... go on then.. do you gann thing :)

oh common! dont you see that my next move would be - to ask how much is a session.....

you are making own traps and falling in them.. its just nobody bothered with it before.....

ok.. i think it is too long for a joke... go on then.. do you gann thing :)

Well if you sit and think about it you can turn just about anything said into some thing unsaid by adding "if you know what I mean" at the end of it.

you'd be more surprised if knew - i didnt read about 'swings'... i totally invented it by myself.... so... erm.. are you? :cheesy:

It states on your membership page that you cannot read !
This can be dangerous and lead to misunderstanding and poor communication when trying to analyse anothers' thread. Perhaps you could ask a friend to read this thread to you, to improve your understanding, thus allowing for a reasoned reply based upon a proper understanding of its' content.

The book was Gann's "45 Years In Wall Street". It starts on the second half of page 117 and is about half a page long. I am not going to reproduce it here as I don't have permission (or know if I even still need it) But you can find and read it easy enough if you want to.
Quite nicely done by Gann , speaking of natural laws on page 117. Natural laws in context of cycles and 117 x 7 is 819. A natural cycle so important tracked by the mayans themselves. Not only that but the numerology of the first biblical quote in TTTA gives the same 819. Very nice thank you Henry.