Have you been to a strip club in the last year?

Have you been to a strip club in the last year?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
People who I've spoken have reported that with a few of these lapdancing places (that seem to be spreading like wild-fire all over the UK), they've been offered optional extras that aren't advertised on the main menu - whatever that means.............:-0

Last time I went to a strip club it was £250 for a bottle of champers and £350 for a shag.

Not worth it IMO.....

And yes I drank the champagne but declined the other....

£10 = Dance:cheesy:
£3 = Bud :LOL:
(Chelmsford)

The rise of the strip club

After my last visit to one, I actually decided that in reality the strip club experience doesn't tend to live up to the hype - i.e. average looking girls, girls with bad attitudes, rip-offs, seedy people etc.

Leeds for example has 6+ strip clubs now.
I don't really like the message that strip clubs, and the societal mainstream acceptance of strip clubs, (some are more or less like regular pubs/clubs now - but with lapdancers!) says about womens role in society.

However, I still wouldn't mind going to one of the more reputable ones like spearmint rhino though, just for the craic!

Krug, My bottle of bollie.
You are talking about the 10.oo move on the spanish no?

(Why do they always ask a question with a negative end?):rolleyes:

Slightly off the subject.....

Krug, My bottle of bollie.
You are talking about the 10.oo move on the spanish no?

Si. Spot on, Options. Just shows how quick you can get in with this Stoch setting. 10.09am, 3 min chart, 14643, Stoch up over 25 with a slight pullback. Only the Rsi showing signs, MA's & MACD still waiting in the wings. Closed at 14716 at 10.45.... I have been looking at other indicators that might show some confirmation to run alongside our Stoch, but I am unable to find anything. I'm going to stop looking now and just trade this. Maybe look for a few more things to trade with it. (Forex, Metals... who knows)

NK

Sorry about that - back on the subject...

"Last time I went to a strip club it was £250 for a bottle of champers and £350 for a shag"

Never been offered a shag (yet) but if I was, it would probably only be a fiver in Chelmsford - and a bottle of Bud thrown in (so to speak !!)

"Last time I went to a strip club it was £250 for a bottle of champers and £350 for a shag"

Never been offered a shag (yet) but if I was, it would probably only be a fiver in Chelmsford - and a bottle of Bud thrown in (so to speak !!)

Not the parts of Chelmsford I know: PS. Want change from a pound guv? And you really do not want the Bud...? You know the last show you saw?...

Not the parts of Chelmsford I know: PS. Want change from a pound guv? And you really do not want the Bud...? You know the last show you saw?...

No

now i think you're mistaking it for Amsterdam :LOL:
You know, the live shows where they can propel things across the stage from their....................:eek:

took the evening off, might as well all my Longs are f*cked.

just got back from a coupla go-go bars. ever tried explaining derivatives trading to a pair of lady-boys ? 25 quid well spent just for the entertainment value, them speaking pidgin english, me speaking pidgin ****e.

Edinburgh has one or two decent strip-clubs & bars. One was called Hooters, and its down a side street on the castle side of the City. but can't remember the other ones names.........

kevin21 - i like women :D
Me too. I think they're super :D (allthough naturally you do get one or two that let the side down ;) ).

One strip club that me and 3 friends went to in Edinburgh a few years back on a friends birthday was super.
Two nice dancers approached us.
The prettier girl asked us -"would you be interested in seeing a full on lesbian sex show?"

Uhhmm - we think - YES! :D .

We joined forces with 4 local chaps, to foot the £80 bill. It lasted around half an hour in a performance room, included canned cream, ice cubes, leather belt whipping of audience participants (you get the picture ;) )

I decided to incurr the p**s-taking of my peer group, and politely decline the offer from one of the girls of a refreshing icecube that she'd just removed from where the sun don't shine :eek: . As one of my newly acquired Scottish pals explained for me - "He's on a diet!".

Last edited:
Me too. I think they're super :D (allthough you do get one or two that let the side down ;) ).

One strip club that me and 3 friends went to in Edinburgh a few years back on a friends birthday was super.
Two nice dancers approached us.
The prettier girl asked us -"would you be interested in seeing a full on lesbian sex show?"

Uhhmm - we think - YES! :D .

We joined forces with 4 local chaps, to foot the £80 bill. It lasted around hald an hour, included cream, ice cubes, leather belt whipping of audience participants (you get the picture ;) )

I decided to incurr the p**s-taking of my peer group, and decline the offer from one of the girls of a refreshing icecube that she'd just removed from where the sun don't shine :eek: . As one of my newly acquired Scottish pals explained for me - "He's on a diet!".

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

we pagan boys dont go to those places :eek: :eek:

Last edited: