Has anyone paid £7000 to Futex trading academy?

I want Martinghoul to do a thread.

I reckon t2w should offer him a freebie as an incentive. Maybe a credit to a sponsors account for him to punt on?

Actually, why bother. No doubt somebody on here has seem paz trade in person and witnessed him taking huge chunks out of the market with ease.

You damn skippy I take those chunks. I b1tch-slap the market like she's one of my hoes that doesn't come up with my 3 c-notes a night.

Actually that trade I posted was a pretty nice one. The pull back was a little deeper than I was hoping so it ended up being just 1 R. Still though, they don't get much easier.

:LOL:

Speaking of which, did you see that thing about some guru-muppet called Robert Hoffman? There's a couple of threads about it on ET. I'd never heard of him before this incident, but if you want to crap your pants laughing, read on.

Basically, this chump runs a live trading room, and has like a 99% hit rate or whatever. On the back of this he's got hundreds of idiots in his room.

He uses a Martingale system to trade futures (I'm not making this up). He apparently wins day after day after day, often closing out a few hundred bucks in profit.

On the day in question, he kept buying more and more TF as the market went against him until apparently he was carrying about 850 cars (I swear I'm not making it up) and was down about $250,000. At that point his broker pulled the plug on him and liquidated at the market. He ended up loosing about $318,000 or whatever it was.

Yes, a high win rate is indeed a wonderful thing :LOL:. Seriously, go over to ET and check it out, it's absolutely hilarious.

You are too quick to dismiss wins. He's just missing something from his strategy. Once perfected, such a strategy will be a killer and what the dreams are made of.

You are too quick to dismiss wins. He's just missing something from his strategy. Once perfected, such a strategy will be a killer and what the dreams are made of.

Oh no, he's got a marvellous strategy. He's got subscribers watching him waiting for the inevitable butt-f***ing whilst he picks up crumbs, paying something like 200 bucks a month each.

His strategy is definitely what dreams are made of. :LOL:

for those of us that haven't seen paz trade, maybe he'd be kind enough to give us all a demonstration of his trading prowess! easily done! enter the t2w forex comp ;)

LM, did you not see that trade I posted on this thread? Now that is pure market a$$-railing.

You will not see a cleaner example of how to bang the sh!t out of the market. That is how I roll.

Isn't the competition over in any case?

this one's just about done, but you can still join in and there'll no doubt be one to follow.

even dash could do with some help! -$9,859.86 :whistling

spect you'd do better than that? am i right?

Thanks for the advise guys, however I am still wondering why anyone who had the expirience hasn't replied yet ?

Thanks for the advise guys, however I am still wondering why anyone who had the expirience hasn't replied yet ?

My guess is they are too busy trading and counting their dole. Posting in forums is not exactly profitable.

this one's just about done, but you can still join in and there'll no doubt be one to follow.

even dash could do with some help! -$9,859.86 :whistling

spect you'd do better than that? am i right?

I would crush competition like Russian tough-boy. English girly-man traders I make look like little pee-pees.

What's that forex thing you have to do it on? Is it only forex? Because I am exclusively futures. Teh forex is not for me.

I would crush competition like Russian tough-boy. English girly-man traders I make look like little pee-pees.

What's that forex thing you have to do it on? Is it only forex? Because I am exclusively futures. Teh forex is not for me.

Why so exclusive ? Was hurt bad else where ?

never mind, thought you'd like to big it up and have the kudos of crushing us chumps :D

Why so exclusive ? Was hurt bad else where ?

Nyet, Dumbkovski! It because I trade on regulated exchange like man, not in the forex like perfumed lady-boy.

I not fight you, Joe. If I do I make you look like hungry clown in front of women.

never mind, thought you'd like to big it up and have the kudos of crushing us chumps :D

I could join in I suppose, but two weeks isn't much of a time to judge anything. I'm averaging a little over 2R per week, around 6% - 7% or so, although returns are somewhat lumpy.

A regular, quarterly contest might be good though, that should give time for the cream to rise to the surface and the crap to sink to the bottom.

Nyet, Dumbkovski! It because I trade on regulated exchange like man, not in the forex like perfumed lady-boy.

I not fight you, Joe. If I do I make you look like hungry clown in front of women.

Ok, you tell me where this regulated exchange is at. I'll come scalp the cr*p out of it. I'll scalp anything that moves. I am not exclusive at all like some momma's boy.

Ok, you tell me where this regulated exchange is at. I'll come scalp the cr*p out of it. I'll scalp anything that moves. I am not exclusive at all like some momma's boy.

You go to Chicago, you'll get your a$$ handed to you on a plate. With a side order of your a$$-fries and good helping of your a$$ salad.

cos they all left or were kicked out and say they left and would probably rather see you suffer than help you avoid the same fate.

But then maybe you'll be the next brad young!:D

If I were you I'd hang around the office and attempt to bribe the workers for info using lunch vouchers and expensive/exotic booze and possibly cocaine depending on how skinny they are.

That'll only set you back a bit of dosh while possibly saving you the 7k and any you'll likely get a better insight from someone who is pi55ed or high.