GTEX Global

What I meant was, there is difference between paying £2k and getting nothing, and paying £2k, getting a training course, and not being able to make money with the info.
I presume Gtex were the latter?
It seems there's only 1 guy on this thread who did the course, the Saffer.

No I think it was the former for at least some of the people.

But of course a lot of posts were deleted so the thread no longer reflects the truth very well.

guys, does it really matter about this firm now. they are gone. why do u guys waste so much time writing b0llox on this site.. have you got nothing else to do with your sad lifes. seems like pboyles you just like kicking every firm around out there apart for 1/2.. why is this.. mate just flippin give it a rest.. you are making yourself look like a fool.. just drop it.. i presume you are trading, otherwise you would not be on this site, so find it hard to think why you would spend so much time on this site, when the markets are moving around out there!!

or do you just want everyone here to give you a pat on the back or a$$ for being such a pet detective!

no not at all, just think it is absolutely pointless.. dont know why you are on it.. maybe you are just hear badmouthing every firm to help promote someone! think you should get a life mate