GTEX Global

Shades

Anyone heard of this outfit? Badly worded advertisement looking for traders on efinancial and other sites at the moment.

Saw another ad also wanting something like £2.5k out of trainees. Smells fishy to me.

Cheers

Anyone heard of this outfit? Badly worded advertisement looking for traders on efinancial and other sites at the moment.

Saw another ad also wanting something like £2.5k out of trainees. Smells fishy to me.

Cheers

Their address seems to be a maildrop or virtual office

http://www.virtualofficefinder.co.uk/Virtual-Offices-London/London/Liverpool-Street/649/

Their website was registered about 6 weeks ago.

The company has changed names several times.

Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
23/12/2009 CAREFUL COVER LIMITED
20/09/2010 BROAD LEGAL COVER LTD
27/07/2010 INTELLIGENT TRADING LIMITED

I went for an informal interview this afternoon with GTEX Global, I was initially apprehensive having done some background research myself. However now I have done the meet and greet and I can confirm this is a firm with some serious ideas and clout.

The office seemed to be geared up for a large intake, I have signed up, and my intake date has a further 10 candidates signed up. I went along for the interview all my concerns were addressed adequately and to my satisfaction.

They are definitely worth speaking too I was impressed!!!

4 Broadgate is real there are a number of prop firms there...

The address is real but there are lots of businesses there which normally suggests that it could be used as a virtual office as well as a normal physical office.

...and two new users with one post each vouching for the company is a bit of a red flag. Do your own due diligence and don't believe everything you read here.

The company has changed names several times.

Previous Names:

Very strange that a company that used to import Pashmina, Scarves, Shawls, Bags, Belts, Ponchos as a business is now training traders. I think this deserves some sort of explanation. Also the more posts you get T2W to delete the more suspicious people become of your true motives, why not just explain these inconsistencies and let people make their own minds up?

http://www.bizearch.com/company/INTELLIGENT_TRADING_LTD_362232.htm

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/946a0805f13f277fa971a71095741653/compdetails

Very strange that a company that used to import Pashmina, Scarves, Shawls, Bags, Belts, Ponchos as a business is now training traders. I think this deserves some sort of explanation. Also the more posts you get T2W to delete the more suspicious people become of your true motives, why not just explain these inconsistencies and let people make their own minds up?

http://www.bizearch.com/company/INTELLIGENT_TRADING_LTD_362232.htm

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/946a0805f13f277fa971a71095741653/compdetails

In Reply
Hi Phboles

I work at GTEX Global and just for you I would like to just to clear it up
We have no association with the company Intelligent Trading as the company above nor any other trading company as listed with this name.
The name that is associated here has nothing to do with selling Pashminas but in hind sight with the cold weather, it may be a good business.

The Intelligent trading registered at these premises has nothing to do with GTEX Global.

The owners of GTEX have no association with Cash for Gold, this business was sold off 6 months ago

We will teach and trade FX only at this stage

GTEX has never traded before under any other name previously this is totally new.

Our trading floor opens at 30 Crown Place London on the 10th January.There is no live trading until this date .. any experienced traders, trading their own accounts or not and looking to rent a desk are welcome to inquire via the website, details will be passed on about the commercials.

We are quite happy to be transparent on all accounts for traders both experienced or new at our offices.

Regards

In Reply
Hi Phboles

I work at GTEX Global and just for you I would like to just to clear it up
We have no association with the company Intelligent Trading as the company above nor any other trading company as listed with this name.
The name that is associated here has nothing to do with selling Pashminas but in hind sight with the cold weather, it may be a good business.

The Intelligent trading registered at these premises has nothing to do with GTEX Global.

The owners of GTEX have no association with Cash for Gold, this business was sold off 6 months ago

We will teach and trade FX only at this stage

GTEX has never traded before under any other name previously this is totally new.

Our trading floor opens at 30 Crown Place London on the 10th January.There is no live trading until this date .. any experienced traders, trading their own accounts or not and looking to rent a desk are welcome to inquire via the website, details will be passed on about the commercials.

We are quite happy to be transparent on all accounts for traders both experienced or new at our offices.

Regards

Bigdog,

Thanks for your reply, a couple of points.

On your website it states that GTEX Global is a 'trading name of GTEX Trading Ltd a company registered in England company number 07052047 whose registered office, place of business and address for all correspondence is 4 Broadgate, London, EC2M 2QS'.

Companies House records show a GTEX Trading with company number 07052047. Their records clearly state that there are 3 previous names for GTEX Trading one of which was Intelligent Trading. Maybe you can explain, perhaps Companies House have made a mistake.

Name & Registered Office:
GTEX TRADING LIMITED
4 BROADGATE
LONDON
EC2M 2QS
Company No. 07052047
Date of Incorporation: 21/10/2009
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
8042 - Adult and other education
Accounting Reference Date: 31/10
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 21/07/2011
Last Return Made Up To: 21/10/2010
Next Return Due: 18/11/2011
Last Members List: 21/10/2010
Previous Names:

I'd also like to ask why you didnt mention being employed by GTEX in your first post (where you didnt have a vendors badge either).

I suppose the biggest mistake is having T2W delete critical posts about you, you know that only makes people more determined to find out whats really going on, I think that was a bit of an own goal.

Attachments

• Companies House GTEX.jpg
    Companies House GTEX.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 398
  • GTEX Global and Trading.jpg
    GTEX Global and Trading.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 521
  • gtex.jpg
    gtex.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 477
Bigdog,

Thanks for your reply, a couple of points.

On your website it states that GTEX Global is a 'trading name of GTEX Trading Ltd a company registered in England company number 07052047 whose registered office, place of business and address for all correspondence is 4 Broadgate, London, EC2M 2QS'.

Companies House records show a GTEX Trading with company number 07052047. Their records clearly state that there are 3 previous names for GTEX Trading one of which was Intelligent Trading. Maybe you can explain, perhaps Companies House have made a mistake.

Name & Registered Office:
GTEX TRADING LIMITED
4 BROADGATE
LONDON
EC2M 2QS
Company No. 07052047
Date of Incorporation: 21/10/2009
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
8042 - Adult and other education
Accounting Reference Date: 31/10
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 21/07/2011
Last Return Made Up To: 21/10/2010
Next Return Due: 18/11/2011
Last Members List: 21/10/2010
Previous Names:

I'd also like to ask why you didnt mention being employed by GTEX in your first post (where you didnt have a vendors badge either).

I suppose the biggest mistake is having T2W delete critical posts about you, you know that only makes people more determined to find out whats really going on, I think that was a bit of an own goal.

The three companies above are associated with the insurance group based here and Intelligent Trading was never used for any prop trading enterprises and is being de-listed as neither were any of the others above.
It was more of an administration error by us to have this tagged as a name change rather than anything sinister, its not a perfect world.
I hold my hand up and should have registered as a vendor
I have will have vendor name set up. for any further reference
As for deleted comments I think the mediator was in agreement, as you can see from his comments, I draw the line at personal attacks and slander but in full support of freedom of speech and critical forums such this ....
Regards

The three companies above are associated with the insurance group based here and Intelligent Trading was never used for any prop trading enterprises and is being de-listed as neither were any of the others above.
It was more of an administration error by us to have this tagged as a name change rather than anything sinister, its not a perfect world.
I hold my hand up and should have registered as a vendor
I have will have vendor name set up. for any further reference
As for deleted comments I think the mediator was in agreement, as you can see from his comments, I draw the line at personal attacks and slander but in full support of freedom of speech and critical forums such this ....
Regards

Actually its one company with 4 different names, I dont see how 3 could be connected to an insurance company and the other is totally different, unless for some strange reason you would buy 'Intelligent Trading' and rename it.

Actually its one company with 4 different names, I dont see how 3 could be connected to an insurance company and the other is totally different, unless for some strange reason you would buy 'Intelligent Trading' and rename it.

Pboyles.
As I said
Someone took a short cut setting up GTEX Global to use the address and director details...I have been here since the 25th October so it was done without my governance across it. We are deleting the other company names as they are not in use and never really used
Its should not have happened and that's all I can say really ...
Regards
B.D

sounds extremely dodgy.. if you were going since end of october selling courses, who was doing the mentoring, if you have mentors joining in jan.. or are the people who have joined been taken up the jacksy?

Has anybody done any of the three courses mentioned on Gtex Globals website? If yes do you think that they are good value?

Any details that aren't mentioned on the website would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

hey anyone got any info on these guys, im abit warey also. they didnt even send me an email just a phonecall telling me about an interview on friday! any info at all would be great really appreciate

If anyone selling a training course invites you for an interview then remember it's you the customer that is interviewing them. Nobody ever fails this type of interview, it's just set up to make you think that they are only taking suitable people and that you have achieved something by 'passing' it. In reality they are just selling you something, even the dumbest guy on t2w wil pass the interview.

Hi all,

Just seen this thread and would like to clear up a few points. The City trading industry is much smaller than many people believe and consequently many of us know one another. I can say although I have had no experience with GTEX global myself I am familiar with the name of the head trader/trainer there. He is well known in the City and has years of experience in the hedge fund industry. You guys have nothing to worry about. I have every confidence that it is legit.

p.s. I am in no way connected to this organisation, I just wished to clear up any doubts that people may have over the legitimacy.

Hi all,

Just seen this thread and would like to clear up a few points. The City trading industry is much smaller than many people believe and consequently many of us know one another. I can say although I have had no experience with GTEX global myself I am familiar with the name of the head trader/trainer there. He is well known in the City and has years of experience in the hedge fund industry. You guys have nothing to worry about. I have every confidence that it is legit.

p.s. I am in no way connected to this organisation,
I just wished to clear up any doubts that people may have over the legitimacy.

Hello Liontrades, I agree with you that the City trading industry is much smaller than many people believe and i know quite a few of them from my past life in the City.
So who is the Head Trader/trainer at GTEX ?
And what is his history?
Why is he now at a firm with a rather dubious history?

p.s. I am definitely and certainly in no way connected to this organisation, :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Hi Traderman, Sorry to sound harsh, but obviously I am not prepared to disclose that information on a public forum. As you will be aware, many traders in the City operate under an anonymous policy. I am not saying that the head trader at GTEX does this, but equally I do not believe it to be my role to disclose such information here.

What I can tell you is why he is at this new firm rather than where he was previously, the answer is simple, as someone who has worked in the City, you understand that there comes a time to move on, as far as I am aware that is the case here. The head trader saw an opportunity to get out and he did. Simply put, he was bored and wanted a new challenge. My two cents worth for the day are to watch GTEX, who knows, they could become the next big prop house. Just a thought ;-)

p.s. If you wish to know anything else traderman feel free to PM me.