Growth potential you say?

faro0485

Hi there,
I just this letter from a company named arc Equities Limited saying that they believe this company - Smart Implant Holdings Plc - in their opinion "a Good opportunity to invest" :rolleyes: since it has "growth potential". :LOL:

Now this is the first time I've ever received a letter like this from any Fund management. I was wonder what I should do about it. I like to see growth potential but this is little bit too much for me.

Oh and it says that I can invest with the pre-IPO... is that legit?

Presumably, as its pre-IPO the stock isn't listed so who determines the share price? These operations reek of the otc Harvard Securities days of the late eighties. Avoid.

Grant.

These are a boob implant company.

Ask them to send you loads of before and after pictures... Then post the after pictures on here.:D :D :D

Seriously, as Grant says leave well alone. Your money will be tied up for ages. You might not be able to sell at a profit for a few years. These pre ipo's are notorious for making a healthy gain on theier debut, then crashing like a stone.

These are a boob implant company.

Ask them to send you loads of before and after pictures... Then post the after pictures on here.:D :D :D

Seriously, as Grant says leave well alone. Your money will be tied up for ages. You might not be able to sell at a profit for a few years. These pre ipo's are notorious for making a healthy gain on theier debut, then crashing like a stone.

Definately have to keep 'abreast' of the situation:!: :rolleyes:

looking at the FSA register it seems they have got a grand total of 3 people!

PMC01142 - Paul Martin Cooke
Controlled functions - Previous
Controlled functions Firm name Start date End date
CF22 Investment Adviser (Trainee) Pacific Continental Securities (UK) Limited 02/12/2005 21/07/2006
CF22 Investment Adviser (Trainee) Wills & Co Stockbrokers Ltd 14/09/2005 25/11/2005

BSG01013 - Brett Sinclair David Wilmot Goulty
CF21 Investment Adviser Ascension Securities Ltd 14/06/2005 29/03/2007
CF21 Investment Adviser Charles Street Securities Inc 14/07/2003 26/04/2005
CF21 Investment Adviser Pacific Continental Securities (UK) Limited 01/12/2001 27/05/2002
CF22 Investment Adviser (Trainee) City Equities Limited 21/09/2002 24/01/2003

DSP01048 - Dee Suzy Angela Pearson
CF22 Investment Adviser (Trainee) Wills & Co Stockbrokers Ltd 19/05/2005 09/08/2006

Interesting to see what sort of firms these guys have come from.

Well I mostly like watching stocks and what not... :eek: but in this case I don't think I should!:LOL: