Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

Gold and Crude Oil and Silvio Berlusconi (Silver) and EurUsd and Dollar Index are all at the TRENDLINE FROM HELL - Dollar in particular is whittling on a piece of wood. I got the feeling that when he stops whittling something's gonna happen.
Does he have the resolve to breakout? Hehehehehehehe

Paul Simon engineers the classic TOWNSHIP JIVE - a deadbroke favorite

Paul Simon: Township jive, zimbabwe 1987 | graceland - YouTube

deadbroke's TRENDLINE FROM HELL makes Gold pay dearly

Goldie is down today by 50 bucks

Both the dollar and deadbroke have their do_gs in every Brits 2-moon-junction

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

For my Brit visitors .....:)

Who would the Brits call for HELP if China invaded the UK over afternoon tea intending to nail it by 5 PM that same day?

:):D:LOL::whistling

I'll see the Brits later, gotta run some errands.

Since they are so quick to take up my Confucius meanderings, here's the best one thus far ....

Assume .... Midget = all Brits .... the elevator is full of deadbrokes average height = 6'5' middleg=9''

Midget in a crowded elevator smells things differently.

Who had my posts deleted? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Awwww, little pecker, don't you like it when we play rough (you don't take after your mum in that respect at least)? Did you go crying to the mods? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Who would the Brits call for HELP if China invaded the UK over afternoon tea intending to nail it by 5 PM that same day?

We'd call your mum. She could probably handle suck-offs for the entire People's Liberation Army, that would keep them distracted. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'll see the Brits later, gotta run some errands.

Since they are so quick to take up my Confucius meanderings, here's the best one thus far ....

Assume .... Midget = all Brits .... the elevator is full of deadbrokes average height = 6'5' middleg=9''

Midget in a crowded elevator smells things differently.

Errands? Don't you do your paper round in the morning? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

others_thunderbirds4.jpg

Or they could call you. You could go over, drop your pants in front of the Red Army and show them your pecker. They can't fight if they're rolling around laughing. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Who had my posts deleted? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Awwww, little pecker, don't you like it when we play rough (you don't take after your mum in that respect at least)? Did you go crying to the mods? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You're going to need a bigger boat.

<<<<<< "don't you like it when we play rough?" >>>>>>

I do especially when its 10000s against 1 - its a challenge - can't pass that up, love it, that is where deadbroke shines and comes alive. You are going to need a few thousands more Brits to defeat the dead one.

First installment of "don't like it when we play rough"

Jallianwala Bagh massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------------------------------------

the crowd of unarmed civilians included women, senior citizens and children

At Jalliawalla Bagh out of the 1,302 men, women and children slaughtered, 799 (61%) were Sikhs

Dyer was removed from duty and forced to retire. He became a celebrated hero in Britain among people with connections to the British Raj.[4]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Daily timeframe only ......

Dow's rally now at this minute hits the 50% retracement mark

AND

is just a hair away from the neckline of the DOUBLE-TOP.

For those in the know (nobody here that's for sure) Price will rise to embrace the neckline for one last fling in a passionate kiss, then charge south aka FLEE THE SCENE

Le't see if this happens :whistling

CNBC,

read the last 2 paras of the quote.

The criminal flees the scene after one last kiss of the higher priced woman. :whistling

Will he go back for another kiss? Don't know.

CNBC did not appreciate the expert they brought on last week to talk about Gold.
This savvy expert's words just floo right over their heads.

He correctly pointed out that Gold was rushing north to KISS = TOUCH the beautiful uptrendline from the 2008 low. This is a very common and normal thing for PRICE to do.

What will PRICE do after the KISS?

FLEE south - exactly like what all gents want to do after getting some humma-humma.

Now if this pattern is broken, we gots ourselves a reformed humma-humma chap - one who has decided to go thru' the whole stupid rigmarole of marriage (1 nail on coffin) then kids (3 more nails on coffin = now tightly shut = end of story)

I'm watching this Gold move like a hawk because Gold is the only fella who can singlehandedly BLOW my whole DEFLATION theory.

Never a dull day at the office

Q.E.D. Neckline was perfectly kissed and then he FLED south.

GOLD: deadbroke goes deep undercover and ferrets out some stunning insights.

Gold = Realmoney = has my utmost respect = utmost care in analysis = very deep thought required = so, over time more nuggets will surface.

But I start now .........

Although Daily trend is down, PRICE is on massive support @ $1530 - 1515

Major uptrend line from the 2008 low is broken and KISSED = serious.

Weekly trend is NOT YET broken so it is still UP and in giant topping formation

Monthly throws deadbroke some great clues - the current huge support on Daily is oh soooooooo clear by looking at monthly because it is none other than the 23.6% support of the entire rise in Gold from 1999.

Next supports down on monthly are 1280, 1083, 887, 606, 400

So how far down will gold go?

Stay tuned. :)

You're going to need a bigger boat.

<<<<<< "don't you like it when we play rough?" >>>>>>

I do especially when its 10000s against 1 - its a challenge - can't pass that up, love it, that is where deadbroke shines and comes alive. You are going to need a few thousands more Brits to defeat the dead one.

Thousands? Where? I'm the only one still reading your drivel, Little Pecker.

Austin_Allegro_Equipe.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

How's the anti-Chinese invasion plan coming? Can we rely on your micro-appendage to save the day?

polls_OuttaMustard_4341_979245_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's right, bee-hatch. :whistling

First installment of "don't like it when we play rough"

Jallianwala Bagh massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------------------------------------

the crowd of unarmed civilians included women, senior citizens and children

At Jalliawalla Bagh out of the 1,302 men, women and children slaughtered, 799 (61%) were Sikhs

Dyer was removed from duty and forced to retire. He became a celebrated hero in Britain among people with connections to the British Raj.[4]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Are you trying to get us to guess why you're so thick? If so, I'll have a go - were you a crack baby? Were you dropped on your head? :LOL::LOL::LOL::clap::clap::clap:(y)

I don't know why you want to post irrelevant and seemingly random snippets from thoroughly discredited sources, but since you do:

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Are you trying to get us to guess why you're so thick? If so, I'll have a go - were you a crack baby? Were you dropped on your head? :LOL::LOL::LOL::clap::clap::clap:(y)

I don't know why you want to post irrelevant and seemingly random snippets from thoroughly discredited sources, but since you do:

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why the obscenities ? This is a good thread, please don't spoil it.

For The Leopard,

I've just been warned about "inappropriate language" by a mod.

I am actually quite pleased to see this "fairness" - so I am going to abide by the rules and not use such language anymore.

It is not possible therefore to continue this "fight in the gutter" with you, Leopard. :):):)

Sorry, but you will just have to fight me on Technical Analysis terms.

If you are trying to sabotage the thread or get me expelled, hey considering I'm the lone american here surrounded by Brits who natively dislike yankds to begin with, I've got my work cut out for me.

--------------------------------------