Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

Read the quoted text, then see I'm leaning toward TOP IS ALREADY IN but confidence isw not high ...... but will outline the implications of TOP IS ALREADY IN ........

If indeed May 1 was the top then when this current rally completes we begin a 3rd wave down

3rd waves are notable for their sheer breadth and majesty, shock and awe. We oughtta have some semblance of a FAT FINGER type event here to get the ball rolling.

More powerful FAT FINGER events will occur when we get into the next fractal of a 3rd wave - this is still months away.

If this scenario is correct please fasten seatbelts
And if the scenario fails? What plans would you have for a break up?

Attachments

• Dow June 19-2012 copy.JPG
    Dow June 19-2012 copy.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 144
Wannabe? Now that hurts. You've got bulletin board evidence, but I'll keep searching for some of my earlier posts.

bulletin board evidence:

The time and date stamp of a forum ought to be used in abundance - it is the only weapon to knock out the scammers and jammers of which T2W has 99.99999999%.

99.9999999% of bulletin board users - especially at T2W and EliteTrader have one trait in common - they cloud the issue with subliminal messages that fog and confuse the newbie into thinking these cats are pros. They say stuff like, "yeah, got out of that trade 80 pips ago" always in hindsight.

Such c*cksuckers disgust deadbroke, who is essentially a very simple fellow. It either is or it ain't, end of story.

Losses? Hehehehe, that is an occupational hazard, yet these clowns think that losses are BAD and EVIL. Deadbroke milks his losses for every drop of pain and knowledge that comes out of them. I'm proud of my losses but the flipside is my joy knows no bounds by my wins.

The losses are what give me the giant c*ck, the wins don't shape me, they only shape my friends esp. of the female persuasion who know that the dead one is supremely generous.

At EliteTrader in my first Dollar thread I lost so much money I was curled up like a foetus in bed for days and days in agony - but when I came out of this, deep in thought, the engine came anew and mistakes were sealed up and all losses were recovered rapidly and GREEN came pouring in.

Will I have big losses again? Hahahahaha, do birds fly? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

And if the scenario fails? What plans would you have for a break up?

Look a few pages back for the post that outlines clearly exactly such an eventuality. It is also the same post repeated from when I left on vacation to Mexico on March 15 - the post was on March 12.

Called on March 12 ...... we drop nicely into the vicinity of the 200-day moving average ...... (done, done, done)

then we rise again into Wave 5 which will take out the Top. This wave 5 will be the final high which deadbroke will time to take the short

and in so doing, all his sins of mstiming the previous rise from start of error on December 20, 2011 WILL BE FORGIVEN. :)

These are the 2 scenarios - and they are kind of dumb to state because it is kinda stupid to say the market is either going north or south.

But truth is I really am not sure - because I am not reasonably convinced that the recent drop from May top is IMPULSIVE.

So, as stupid as the north or south notion is, it surely will relieve me of the mystery by either taking out the May 1 top or knocking out the June 4 low.

Then and only then will I be in the driver seat again. Right now I'm on quarter mast as to direction.

But I will take the HEAT because I AM LEANING TOWARDS SHORT and that is my CALL.

We are talking DAILY frame here.

I already gave the 1H short exit in chart form for the shorttimers several posts back - so no single shortimer should be losing money due to the current rally. All should be is juicy profit from the short from May 1 top.

Look a few pages back for the post that outlines clearly exactly such an eventuality. It is also the same post repeated from when I left on vacation to Mexico on March 15 - the post was on March 12.

Called on March 12 ...... we drop nicely into the vicinity of the 200-day moving average ...... (done, done, done)

then we rise again into Wave 5 which will take out the Top. This wave 5 will be the final high which deadbroke will time to take the short

and in so doing, all his sins of mstiming the previous rise from start of error on December 20, 2011 WILL BE FORGIVEN. :)
And if wave 5 turns out to be something thats isnt wave 5? What if youre wrong and do an early 90's Bob Prechter?

These are the 2 scenarios - and they are kind of dumb to state because it is kinda stupid to say the market is either going north or south.

But truth is I really am not sure - because I am not reasonably convinced that the recent drop from May top is IMPULSIVE.

So, as stupid as the north or south notion is, it surely will relieve me of the mystery by either taking out the May 1 top or knocking out the June 4 low.

Then and only then will I be in the driver seat again. Right now I'm on quarter mast as to direction.

But I will take the HEAT because I AM LEANING TOWARDS SHORT and that is my CALL.

We are talking DAILY frame here.

I already gave the 1H short exit in chart form for the shorttimers several posts back - so no single shortimer should be losing money due to the current rally. All should be is juicy profit from the short from May 1 top.
The market can do whatever it likes, whenever it likes! But its always right!
You seem like a man with an opinion. Opinions can cut, deeper still with stubborness.

Read the quoted text, then see I'm leaning toward TOP IS ALREADY IN but confidence isw not high ...... but will outline the implications of TOP IS ALREADY IN ........

If indeed May 1 was the top then when this current rally completes we begin a 3rd wave down

3rd waves are notable for their sheer breadth and majesty, shock and awe. We oughtta have some semblance of a FAT FINGER type event here to get the ball rolling.

More powerful FAT FINGER events will occur when we get into the next fractal of a 3rd wave - this is still months away.

If this scenario is correct please fasten seatbelts

Read the quote and then dig this line of thinking - I can tell you this - this, what I'm about to say is sooooo powerful that if it actually happens, the star-rating on this thread will instantly go to Zero (from the current 2) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

A zero star rating at a bulletin board in the midst of mystical events called = a top-notch thread = counterintuitive, hehehehe. :)

-------------------------------------

Optimism was sky-high at the May 1 top in fact higher than at the 2007 pre-crash top.

Then came wave 1 down into the low of June 4.

Then came the current rally which is still ongoing.

It is this rally that I want to focus on ......

If the quoted text above is the right call, then this rally is echoing and paralelling the EXACT SAME optimism of the May 1 top - why? because the HERD believes the party is back ON - this is a magnificent part of the implant in the HERD mind that optimism MUST approach and challenge that of the TOP.

Why is this so?

Because the next downwave is where BEAR pours on the coal and pulls out the big guns - it is called a 3rd wave and it has sheer breadth and majesty and gives the trader the most rapid rate of return on investment.

The reason therefore that OPTIMISM must reach and challenge that of the previous top is so that the PUBLIC reenters and buys and buys and buys thinking the fear and danger have gone and the party is back.

To bankrupt and cripple there is no point in crippling the already crippled - crippling the able is where the real juice is. So during this rally wave aka Wave 2 up, they are all hokked back in and then when most are in, the hammer drops.

I wrote all this in a hurry, probably disjointed and confusing. Let's wait to see if I'm right, then I can explain it better.

Wait and see. :)

It has been so and was and all of the previous analysis was in line with the overall DEFLATION CALL.

Goldie chart coming up within the next several days .....

Where I think you and all the deflationists have been going wrong since the start of the GFC back in 2008 is that you fail to acknowledge that the world is on a fiat money standard. There has been deflation for the last 4 years but it has been masked by all the inflation that Central Banks around the world have been creating. There has already been $6 trillion created since 2008 and there is no sign of them stopping any time soon. If I had listened to what the deflationists were saying in 2008 I’d still be waiting to buy gold at $250/oz.

Gold @ $350-$650/Oz...I’d sell everything I own and go all in gold, but I just don’t see it happening ever again, ever, never... Unless some alchemist discovers a way to turn paper into gold!

Where I think you and all the deflationists have been going wrong since the start of the GFC back in 2008 is that you fail to acknowledge that the world is on a debt based fiat money standard. There has been deflation for the last 4 years but it has been masked by all the inflation that Central Banks around the world have been creating. There has already been $6 trillion created since 2008 and there is no sign of them stopping any time soon. If I had listened to what the deflationists were saying in 2008 I’d still be waiting to buy gold at $250/oz.

Gold @ $350-$650/Oz...I’d sell everything I own and go all in gold, but I just don’t see it happening ever again, ever, never... Unless some alchemist discovers a way to turn paper into gold!
;)

For other Fibonacci users, yesterday was Phi day June 18 = 6-18 = the golden ratio 0.618 or 61.8 etc.

How convenient!

It was also Paul McCartney's birthday

See how Phi so nicely depicts the rise and fall of the Beatles in line with social mood reflected by the larger Dow Jones Industrials Index. Thanks to Mr. Prechter for this nonpareil and outstanding effort and production. See chart at the bottom

To celebrate, my favorites of all time, mostly John and George ....

Happiness is a Warm Gun- The Beatles - YouTube

The Beatles - Dont Let Me Down - YouTube

The Beatles- Because - YouTube

and the greatest track of all time with not even a close second and still counting

The Beatles-While My Guitar Gently Weeps - YouTube

Attachments

• beatles.jpg
    beatles.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 195
Are you sure?

A dolphin is a mammal
A shark is a fish.
And fiat is fiat.

If you don't understand that then you don't understand what you are talking about, which you don't. This is why I stopped posting in your money thread. I got tired of banging my head against a brick wall with you. This argument ends here. If you want to continue, post your reply in your thread because you will get no more replies from me in this one.

A dolphin is a mammal
A shark is a fish.
And fiat is fiat.

If you don't understand that then you don't understand what you are talking about, which you don't. This is why I stopped posting in your money thread. I got tired of banging my head against a brick wall with you. This argument ends here. If you want to continue, post your reply in your thread because you will get no more replies from me in this one.
So you see a difference between a shark and a dolphin but not between DB Fiat and Fiat?
We both dont know what we are talking about, I know that much :p.I think you got tired because your beliefs were challenged. But who knows? :)

Where I think you and all the deflationists have been going wrong since the start of the GFC back in 2008 is that you fail to acknowledge that the world is on a fiat money standard. There has been deflation for the last 4 years but it has been masked by all the inflation that Central Banks around the world have been creating. There has already been $6 trillion created since 2008 and there is no sign of them stopping any time soon. If I had listened to what the deflationists were saying in 2008 I’d still be waiting to buy gold at $250/oz.

Details later in my answer to your good points above - for now suffice it to say that regardless how low Gold goes it is always wise to have some to plenty of it in solid form in storage - it is after all the only real money around.

As a side note, deadbroke has cured many an american cat of their sloth and stupidity re: credit card debt.

The HERD (upwards of 99%) is so setup to play the credit card game it is just staggering for deadbroke to watch the stupidity ...

There was a cure and somebody found my post and copied it and it now shows up in a column .....

but the original was ......

Would you let the stores swipe your card for purchases on Jan 1 and later if you noo down the road apiece on December 31st of that same year that in essence you took out a loan (let's say 10k) @ 22% to finance your effluvium spending binges?

The borderline HERD members are cured instantly, the diehard HERD members would not be affected and possibly ramp up their spending on credit.

The only instance where it is quite smart to use credit is if, like deady one pays off the entire balance every month.

Deadbroke's income to debt ratio is Infinity because the denominator, namely debt is ZERO. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dow Jones 60-min. action at the 61.8% resistance level. All trendlines shown are valid especially the lowest one, break that and its on its way south.

Attachments

• Dow 60-min June 15 2012.jpg
    Dow 60-min June 15 2012.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 158
You have shared good information. We will wait for your next useful information. And in the coming depression every one would like to make safety quetion and then make further activity.

Look Ma, one can't really tell what the last part meant, but the first sentence looks like a compliment - this is soooooooo rare at T2W it can't possibly be a compliment for which the odds are 1 in a quadrillion - therefore I gotta assume its a snide remark. :)