Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

I appreciate your resolve on this trade. I do not particularly trade like you do. My attention span is a few days worth.

I must say the real essence is the belief of your beliefs. Kudos to you for that. Hope your long term trade works out and even if it does not who cares as long as you have your risk sorted. Good luck.

How careless of me not to thank you for your input - I always appreciate the thoughts of the fellow on the other side because it could stop me in my folly.

Thank you kindly.

Dow at 30-min. trendline again - positive upward reaction will validate the trendline AGAIN and is therefore a great place for a STOP for the short-timers who are LONG.

Attachments

• Dow 30-min EDT Dec 23-11.jpg
    Dow 30-min EDT Dec 23-11.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 191
Dow at 30-min. trendline again - positive upward reaction will validate the trendline AGAIN and is therefore a great place for a STOP for the short-timers who are LONG.

Trendline is potently and patently valid. Notice the question mark at wave 5? Well, now I can say that Wave 5 is underway (30-min. frame). So the consolidation was wave 4.

Now dig this - wave 4 is a penultimate wave, therefore wave 5 is the ultimate aka last rally in the sequence.

DEFCON 4 which has been on for a few days is now in its final stages.

When the trendline breaks decisively it is confirmation that the upmove from December 19 is complete.

Attachments

348.8 KB · Views: 193
Rogue Wave which was just an energy bundle rippling the surface is now so close to shore as to soon start meeting the up-sloping seabed and therefore start registering ever increasing Wave Lambdas

700 point drops in Jones expected as a consequence.

This is not the time to waffle.

I'm standing firm for the SHORT of a Lifetime.

no offence..but why are you short if all these rises in the market are "part of the plan" seems like excuses for getting currently shafted

no offence..but why are you short if all these rises in the market are "part of the plan" seems like excuses for getting currently shafted

No offense taken, I am simply coping with my errors since Dec 7 and Dec 20 when I was doing fine. Now I am being punished (with my consent).

The recent 30-min. additions to Short are wrong which means MISTIMING plain and simple. Foundation of my belief is that Wave 3 down starts next so I remain Short

When my Foundation proves wrong (by May 2011 top being exceeded) I will take this loss and retreat to a bear cave and heal my wounds - but I don't see the doctor whilst still in battle.

Just wish me luck and wait and see.

Some other thoughts ......

when proven right the days and days of being wrong since Dec 20 will be corrected in less than one hour, more likely within 5 minutes when the turn precipitates.

Such is the magnitude of the TURN I am expecting.

If wrong and the turn never comes well then at least you fellows win. I can live with that. :):)

Trendline is potently and patently valid. Notice the question mark at wave 5? Well, now I can say that Wave 5 is underway (30-min. frame). So the consolidation was wave 4.

Now dig this - wave 4 is a penultimate wave, therefore wave 5 is the ultimate aka last rally in the sequence.

DEFCON 4 which has been on for a few days is now in its final stages.

When the trendline breaks decisively it is confirmation that the upmove from December 19 is complete.

Same same same trendline ...... now touched again - is it going to support or cave-in?

The thick horiz. red line denoting the low of the preceding sub-wave must be taken out with a power downside bar for the TURN to be precipitated.

So its trendline break plus red line taken out is the requirement for SHORT

Attachments

362.1 KB · Views: 217
With several shots to the stomach but no broken bones, but elbows sore from blocking killer shots, and searching for the any weakness in PRICE that will invigorate me, I only come up with PRICE's humble, faithful and frequently serendipitously reliable sidekick, the MACD.

Run a trendline under the MACD for Dow, S&P and NasComp on 30-min.

Only the Nas has broken that trendline - now for the 2nd time.

When technology lags its just one little thing in my favor for the SHORT.

For me to be correct Mr. Jones must break it too - decisively. Ditto for S&P500.

We are talking strictly 30-min. timeframe as this segment is for timing only.

I was asked a couple questions in a PM - I will answer them here because its likely to come up again especially if the thread proves correct.

Where and how to get the data and implement it for the study on bond yields?

Federal Reserve Economic Data - FRED - St. Louis Fed

Type in Moodys in the search box and choose Daily data, download, csv, it will open in Excel, then plug it into your favorite software for analysis - mine is Metastock.

The Moodys Corporate Bond Yield minus or versus 30-yr. T-Bond Yield is the formula you want

In Metastock you want to create this formula by going into the Downloader, create new Composite, then plug in all the requirements. for other software there must be similar steps that will work.

I maintain both minus and versus formulae and thus far the versus flogs the minus version in terms of timing.

Bond Yields DIFFERENTIAL is a truly magnificent way to look at the market. I am hoping that it ill prove itself again NOW.

For instruments to focus on if THREAD CALL works out correct .....

EurUsd is the creme de la creme. The bulk should be here.

The Qs is #2

BofA (BAC) is #3 (a take short profits signal generated yesterday, so off to the sidelines)

I am looking for others and safety of getting paid will be paramount.

More on this subject later .....

so have you a target in mind should it drop?

If referring to BofA, first rally target is 7.34 with a reasonable possibility to extend to the 200-day m.a. @ 8.6 or 8.85. There are much higher targets possible if one looks at weekly but let's see how she fares at the 200-day first. Then we can reassess.

The main driver is that THE SHORT IS OVER FOR NOW. Go LONG? No Thanks. Sidelines is where its at for me regarding this stock.

With several shots to the stomach but no broken bones, but elbows sore from blocking killer shots, and searching for the any weakness in PRICE that will invigorate me, I only come up with PRICE's humble, faithful and frequently serendipitously reliable sidekick, the MACD.

Run a trendline under the MACD for Dow, S&P and NasComp on 30-min.

Only the Nas has broken that trendline - now for the 2nd time.

When technology lags its just one little thing in my favor for the SHORT.

For me to be correct Mr. Jones must break it too - decisively. Ditto for S&P500.

We are talking strictly 30-min. timeframe as this segment is for timing only.

S&P500 on 30-min. has now broken the Macd trendline.

Dow Jones has NOT. Until HE does (and only HE carries the HERD Unconsciousness reliably), there is continued LIMBO and no joy YET on the GD2 movement.

If referring to BofA, first rally target is 7.34 with a reasonable possibility to extend to the 200-day m.a. @ 8.6 or 8.85. There are much higher targets possible if one looks at weekly but let's see how she fares at the 200-day first. Then we can reassess.

The main driver is that THE SHORT IS OVER FOR NOW. Go LONG? No Thanks. Sidelines is where its at for me regarding this stock.

sorry i was asking about the dow

OK then, target is the massive sideways consolidation 1966 - 1982 @ approx. 1000

That is politically impossible, unless you want to see the US in Civil War or something like that.

Furthermore you need to adjust those 1966 - 1982 values with inflation.

I am sorry but that scenario is not realistic. Even going below 10000 will be difficult to explain for the economical and political powers. It will truly need to be a Great Depression 2.

And don't worry about be short on it. By the time it happens the derivative market would have imploded and with it the margin you put with this call. So if it truly happens you are going to be on the negative side either way.