Graduate with Economics and Finance degree with 2.2

I hate english! its alot of crap? shakespeare and all that ****?

But its quite useful if you wish to communicate :LOL:

I've noticed that you dismiss the most fundemental requirements as "crap", unfortunately employers will generally take the opposite view, and this will inevitably be causing you problems.

If something's not working, you need to change strategy. Think about it, and give it a whirl

This thread is brilliant almost as as good as the joke of the day thread.
Not being university qualified I am having difficulty understanding some of the words Niraj uses perhaps someone can explain them to me
here are the words.
grapping
cirrumium
poeple
clapses
aswel.
nether.
I have one request of you Niraj
Please don't p*** off the moderators, we would hate to see you go the way of spanish and the others
You are such a hilarous respite in what is really a pretty boring occupation.

why do so many people complain about my spelling, the truth is i am poor at typing and i just leave it, and i have not written any essays for years, i use to be good during gcses and after i just let it go.

But my Cv and covering letter i make sure that the spelling is 100% correct.

Have you considered a more humble approach to your quest?
Because quite simply you don't have it to be there with the best.

Spanish basically p*****d off the moderators.

Come on !show us you are taking some of our advice use spell check.

I don't want to be up there with the best, i want to be in a league of my own.

What did spanish say, he could have been a good help to me.

Theres no spell check on the message boxes, only on word.

why do the moderators get pissed off, i thought they were cooled traders?

well you know what thought did :LOL:

By the way, there is a spell check, its accessed by clicking on the "ABC" icon located in the top right hand corner, immediately above the smilies.

thanks i am new to this technology. nice one thanks
has anyone watched Commanding Heights yet, i going to watch it now on dvd.

I don't want to be up there with the best, i want to be in a league of my own.

What did spanish say, he could have been a good help to me.

Amused as I am reading and replying to this thread Alas! I must leave you I am a couple of hours ahead of most of you and "she who must be obeyed " has demanded that I take the dog for a walk,look forward to reading Niraj's posts tomorrow.

League of you own. heheheeheheh

You have more chance of being a "Legume" on your own.

niraj shah

You come accross as vague scatty and lost, somewhat lacking in methodology and dicipline but most strange to me of all is a lack of social awareness at the fool your making of yourself.

Have some focus, create a game plan, consider your comments here seriously because you never know who you will bump into or who will cross reference your entries. If I was an employer I would stay well away from you looking at these freakish comments youve made here, especially about education.. so you think youve done it all do you? My god wake up man... learning to trade is a vast gargantuan task full of extreme variables and pitfalls

Your first shake up? Stick some money into a Retail broker (DMA) or even Spreadbetting firm, try to keep it before you come here pontificating and meandering without focus or seriousness of purpose, life is too short

So niraj, do you want to get a job soon? It's actually very simple to get one, you just need to change one thing.

Your attitude.

Have you ever heard of the Chinese saying, "the falling of one leaf heralds the arrival of Autumn?" By looking at how you write things and talk to people who try to help you, others can already know what sort of people you are, and decide whether they want to be with you.

You said your typos are due to your poor typing. Well, there is an edit button, why don't you correct it when you see it? Do you care to be correct?

Many people have been trying to help you. You don't listen, and at the very least you show no gratitude.

You said you want to become a broker or advisor or whatever, and you show no plan to achieve your goal. And I doubt if you even know what's inside the job of a broker or an advisor.

And how do the above sum you up as a person? What message are you sending to others?

Unless you behave totally differently to your interviewers, you are not going anywhere. It seems to me that you look more like seeking attention more than a job.

hi all,

its been along time since i last replied to this thread.
I have been busy making money for the last six months. jobs are so hard to get in these market conditions.

this there any new careers advice for me?
whats happaning on the job market.