Got questions about working in prop?

Alright, the best way to get it to go anti clockwise is to cover all of it up apart from the legs, then once they start going anti clockwise reveal the full image. Even then it reverts eventually.

Maybe all this tests is whether you're a tits or leg man?

:D

Was expecting more wit from you, something along the lines of being 5hite at controlling naked women most of the time...:)

i think all the people seeing it anti clockwise just dont know which way round a clock turns.....

listen listen
her left ass cheek is moving round her right ass cheek which is staying still
and her left face cheek in moving in front of her right face cheek
if you stood in a room and did the same thing you'd be going anticlockwise

it's a f*cking optical illusion, you can see it both ways trying to rationalise it is useless

Calinor, don't get me wrong, I'm the last to debunk a good education, I have a Masters degree myself.

I'm just saying that what I have found to be the case a lot amongst people I knew through school and Uni also has quite a bit of statistic foundation, good grades etc do not correlate into degree of subsequent work life success.

Eg look here:

"Yet a recent review of the literature on this subject shows that the relationship between course grades and occupational success is in fact very low, often approaching zero."

The academic revolution - Google Bücher

I remember when I was studying there was a Harvard study out at the time that had CEO's and political leaders at the focus of their correlation study between their focus groups grades and later success that came to the same conclusion.

Going to Uni shows that you have commitment and can pull something through to the end without prematurely giving up, and that you're probably not one of the dimmer light bulbs in a room, but using it as a filter like that is about as far as that will carry you.

Btw, re the girl, I've only ever seen her clockwise, I just can't wire my brain round the other way.

Remember having heard that often the second born - me - is wired more into a right brain kinda person, while the first born is more of a left brainer.

Between my brother and me that's certainly true generally, and also specifically regarding subjects we took, he did computer sciences, I did political sciences just cause that interested me and I figured that's the best way to go about choosing, do what you like and the rest will fall in line.

;)

is this a left handed issue Markus? I'm a left hooker, totally left footed footy player, but strangely didn't box souhthpaw..:confused:

is this a left handed issue Markus? I'm a left hooker, totally left footed footy player, but strangely didn't box souhthpaw..:confused:

Cradle+Of+Filth_Heavy+Left-Handed+And+Candid_802644200330.jpg

Ahh, I dunno there mate.

:D