Goldmine!

(Pre) Asian Session (June 20)

Hello Traders,

Hope you all had a wonderful and restful weekend.

Attached is a chart showing how the market behaved as it opened. I have included notes on the charts referring to the fork lines there.

I will be preparing for the London session which is when I normally start looking for trades...now I just see how the market is heating up.

Take your time, do your research and follow your rules.

All the best!

P.S. There seems to be some bullish sentiment in the 4-Hr chart from Friday. Let's see if it continues through the resistance area to green ML.

Attachments

• Pre-AsianOpen.jpg
    Pre-AsianOpen.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Another Interesting Scenario

Just decided to draw in the blue fork to see where price would fall...it has reached the ML of the blue fork, the likely target. This would have been a place to take profits for those who were long.

Will wait to see what comes next in the London Session.

Take care,

Attachments

• Pre-AsianOpen3.jpg
    Pre-AsianOpen3.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 147
Re: Another Interesting Scenario

Just decided to draw in the blue fork to see where price would fall...it has reached the ML of the blue fork, the likely target. This would have been a place to take profits for those who were long.

Will wait to see what comes next in the London Session.

Take care,

I hope you don't mind me posting a chart. I just wanted you to see very similar targets I have from Elliott Wave and fibonacci retracements. Amazing. Also I have been keeping up with 4xpipcounter's thread about Ichimoku and it matches a lot of my levels as well. Hmmm, makes you think. I like your thread and your work with Andrews, I'll subscribe to your thread if you don't mind. If you want to check out my Elliott Wave thread its Elliott Wave EUR USD.

Attachments

• EUR_06_20_2010_Hour_Fib.PNG
    EUR_06_20_2010_Hour_Fib.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 123

Hello JahDave,

Thanks for posting. Isn't it amazing how things line up? I have studied a little on the Elliott Wave Theory...the basics seem to work well. Spotted a text book wave setup sometime ago on NZDUSD...it was a beauty! I find that Fib. retracements can give nice support/resistance areas as well.

There is so much that a trader can use to make a decision to enter a trade. The problem is, some traders don't know why they use what they use and what they are after. I don't mind if you subscribe...not a problem. Will check out your thread, maybe tomorrow though when I have some time to browse. Will also be looking into 4xpipcounter's thread. Ichimoku looks interesting...would like to understand how it works. If I had to pick one tool, I would pick the Pitchfork but other methods can give nice confirmations, which I think should be the goal before clicking...have maybe two or three reliable methods that all say the same thing. Makes sense?

Take care, and good trading to you. Thanks for posting.

I hope you don't mind me posting a chart. I just wanted you to see very similar targets I have from Elliott Wave and fibonacci retracements. Amazing. Also I have been keeping up with 4xpipcounter's thread about Ichimoku and it matches a lot of my levels as well. Hmmm, makes you think. I like your thread and your work with Andrews, I'll subscribe to your thread if you don't mind. If you want to check out my Elliott Wave thread its Elliott Wave EUR USD.

Hello JahDave,

Thanks for posting. Isn't it amazing how things line up? I have studied a little on the Elliott Wave Theory...the basics seem to work well. Spotted a text book wave setup sometime ago on NZDUSD...it was a beauty! I find that Fib. retracements can give nice support/resistance areas as well.

There is so much that a trader can use to make a decision to enter a trade. The problem is, some traders don't know why they use what they use and what they are after. I don't mind if you subscribe...not a problem. Will check out your thread, maybe tomorrow though when I have some time to browse. Will also be looking into 4xpipcounter's thread. Ichimoku looks interesting...would like to understand how it works. If I had to pick one tool, I would pick the Pitchfork but other methods can give nice confirmations, which I think should be the goal before clicking...have maybe two or three reliable methods that all say the same thing. Makes sense?

Take care, and good trading to you. Thanks for posting.

I couldn't agree more with those statements. Everyone is different and should learn and understand what they are using for trade setups. I am amazed at how simple and complex the markets are at the same time and how many tools arrive at the same conclusion, so definitely someone should find what they like and use that with other things for confirmation. Anyway, keep up the good work and good trading.

Pre-London Session Comment

Price in between two blue horizontal lines on last chart...between 1.2415 and 1.2439. Just waiting to get some decent swings in price.

Be patient and watchful.

London Open

Hi traders,

Here's my view currently...notes on chart.

I'm just watching.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• London Open.jpg
    London Open.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 163
What I am watching...

I added the red fork here just to give myself some guidelines to watch price squirm . It shows a sideways tendency with a slightly downward bias. No wonder we have a sideways move on the 15 at the moment.

If price fails to reach green ML we could watch for a short. How it behaves in this little zone will be interesting. That's what I am observing now.

Attachments

• London Open2.jpg
    London Open2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 147
Grabbed a few pips with a quick scalping short trade...watching to see how it will behave next.

Finding Support Again?

Chart attached. Observe where price seems to be finding support again...the green L-MLH!

Attachments

• London Open3.jpg
    London Open3.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 165
This Is What I See

Price has broken the MLH of the green fork and Sliding Parallel as well. We actually watched it go to the red ML and is also below the lower blue S/R line.

Will it move up to retest blue Resistance line then fall?

Very tricky spot...so much can happen to change the direction.

Decisions, decisions :)

Attachments

• London Open4.jpg
    London Open4.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 144
London Session: Another View

This is definitely an area to watch to see where price closes on the current candle.

This is the EU H1.

Attachments

• London Session Another View.jpg
    London Session Another View.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 157
Think I Found Some Whales

Observe the drop on the last candle then the pull back...only Smart Money can move the price like that.

Maybe they went after some stops once they saw buyers in the market. Let us see if price goes up as they would want those buyers to chase price up after they're in.

Or, are they going to test the resistance (switchback) then fall?

Attachments

• Think I Found Some Whales.jpg
    Think I Found Some Whales.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 152
Did The Whales Get You?

Did you see the whales or did the whales get you?

Attachments

• Think I Found Some Whales2.jpg
    Think I Found Some Whales2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Re: Took A Few Pips

Closed a short trade with a few more pips...will take a break for now.

Last edited:
The Morning Wash

The whales proceeded with a Wash n Rinse...dropped the price to the ML on the 15 (chart not shown) but hit support on 1 hr.

Pivots on M15: (High-Low-High) 1.2439 then 1.2367 then 1.2466. That way you can draw it if you like.

Take a look.

Attachments

• Wash n Rinse.jpg
    Wash n Rinse.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Re: This Is What I See

Hello Traders,

Just bringing you current with the EurUsd chart in reference to what we thought earlier this morning.

Will be looking at Asian Session as we prepare for the London Session.

Take care,

Price has broken the MLH of the green fork and Sliding Parallel as well. We actually watched it go to the red ML and is also below the lower blue S/R line.

Will it move up to retest blue Resistance line then fall?

Very tricky spot...so much can happen to change the direction.

Decisions, decisions :)

Attachments

• Target Hit- See Post.jpg
    Target Hit- See Post.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 134
Pre-Asian...June 21

Hello Traders,

Just wanted to put my thoughts on paper. Will observe how price responds in preparation for the London Session.

Take care and be safe.

Attachments

• Pre-Asian June 21.jpg
    Pre-Asian June 21.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 133
Thanks For The 5-Star Rating

Hello Traders,

Just noticed this evening that some of you rated this thread with five stars. I am deeply grateful that you appreciate the information that much! Will endeavor to keep it going so you may continue to benefit from how I see the market.

Thanks again,

A Little Bullish Sentiment On Chart

Hello again,

Looks like the market wants to push higher. If it can cross 1.2350 that may be a good sign. Scalpers may be trading before then .

Another view to follow,

Attachments

• London June 22.jpg
    London June 22.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 130