Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i do agree with the 790 (my chart says 787 $) as a great buy spot for sure 10-20 $ spike up.

Sorry , but i don't follow dow charts.I started to follow it 2 days back only.Need to work on it before i can comment on it.

Yes , that falling trendline is so near for dow , break can occur , that might plunge gold till 805 $.

Exciting week ahead !.

Look at how amazingly similar these charts are

big.chart

big.chart

The only difference is the volume was up on DOW on a failed breakout. I think a negative reaction to that first. Who knows, maybe even a DOW reversal to the bottom rail of the wedge - though I suspect a higher low wave ii from both gold and DOW. 787 you say? Wondering about risk/stop here...

I think if Gold starts strong Monday I may buy a Nov put option @ $790 and place equal futures buy options at that price or just above. Hence no stop would be required. plus after the bounce sell the option quick and place stops. :whistling

edit

From July we see a three peaks and domed house formation brewing in the DOW

edit

I cover shorts near 11000.. iHnS

edit

here is my ultimate DOW chart

Note.h1.jpg

as you can see the larger pattern is developing but under monetary inflation (curve)

big.chart

edit

due to printing press point 27 may be higher than expected. The baseline is not flat but curling up. It is even possible we are at point 28 and the pattern is complete but I think not - the dome roof was a triplet peak. I must see what DOW did after 1976

Study well this post it is deep

Last edited:
If you think it is going to make a big move in one direction, but you are not sure which, tehn why dont you just buy an options spread. That way you win whichever way it goes.

Yes that can work but you really need a big swing. Best to guess right and hedge any huge swing with futures. Futures can trade 24 hours options you are limited. I have to buy silver calls not quite at low because market may not be open when it happens. I bought day early because of that concern just to be sure to be onboard before volatility kicked in

Rodin,

Interesting chart of the DOW " Three peaks and the Doomed House ". Does it mean you expect the DOW to breakdown next week? Why must it be gold negative? Anyway how was this theory formulated and what is it's implication rodin. Thanks for the insights..

Rodin,

Interesting chart of the DOW " Three peaks and the Doomed House ". Does it mean you expect the DOW to breakdown next week? Why must it be gold negative? Anyway how was this theory formulated and what is it's implication rodin. Thanks for the insights..

domed house but might as well be doomed - look again @ the chart it is in the last wave up now IMO with one more (huge) wave down to come - that will be I think from Feb next year right up to 2012 when the DOW and gold will meet. But into the election the SM is likely to be goosed which may not be gold positive. Silver should make up some ground here as commodity. Later silver will shoot up as affordable safe haven and maybe someone will try to corner the market again.

edit

Google three peaks and a domed house

domed house but might as well be doomed - look again @ the chart it is in the last wave up now IMO with one more (huge) wave down to come - that will be I think from Feb next year right up to 2012 when the DOW and gold will meet. But into the election the SM is likely to be goosed which may not be gold positive. Silver should make up some ground here as commodity. Later silver will shoot up as affordable safe haven and maybe someone will try to corner the market again.

edit

Google three peaks and a domed house

Rodin, I am stunned... this chart pattern created i think back in the 70s??
This proves the power of tech analysis, a pattern that appears completely random is now visible in the dow 30+ years later... thx for showing us this in the forum

Rodin,

Tried to google but found more technical explanation. However, just curious to know which period in time did DOW exhibit such pattern and what implication did this have on gold/commodities? Also discovered it is indeed following the " 3 peaks and a dome house " tween 1999 to present moment on INDU. This would be a nice addition to EW / TA and gives some solidarity in the midst of vicious movement in gold.

If what you said is true abt feb 09 - 12 being the leg down for DOW (27-28), does it coincide with predictions coming from e.g Quad that mar 09 - sep 09 will see POG to go down initially to below 600 with the breakdown in DOW below 10000? After sep - 09 will see the masses scrambling for PMs? I wonder why we won't see POG skyrocket before that eventual meltdown.. why after sep 09? Anyone like to comment? This piece of info from rodin is really useful. Thanks rodin. Strange for it to appear again now it seems..

Last edited:
Rodin, I am stunned... this chart pattern created i think back in the 70s??
This proves the power of tech analysis, a pattern that appears completely random is now visible in the dow 30+ years later... thx for showing us this in the forum

ditto! thanks for the technical insight.

i think we have the best thread on the internet. :smart:

ditto! thanks for the technical insight.

i think we have the best thread on the internet. :smart:

u bet on it (y)

its all because of u people . its our thread :clap:

one goodnews.. because of "trent t---mr steve" we have a blog constructed. :) .

will be disclosed soon. Am learning its working still,

it will offer instant calls to email for free

thats really great......

a special thanx to you as well....you don't have to do this and you do!!(y):clap:

or maybe your goona try the subscriber thing soon!!(n):whistling

but you'd be worth it....your on point!

hey guys hows everyone doing , good i hope, woo hopefully this weeks better then last week ,
just a quick check cityindex currently showing gold up 5.6
just wondering if everyone gets the same quote, where do you guys check the price of gold it hasnt moved in some time maybe my platform froze

there's a gold trader that likes to hang out at a bar near my house. he told me to watch the 7 day MA / 14 day MA cross. he said that this is the chart the gold traders watch the closest. i figure it's self fulfilling if it's an industry standard among the traders. it' works miraculously on the 1 day 10 min chart.

i hope this tid bit makes everyone filthy stinkin rich!

Hello!

Hello everyone!

Been reading this thread for a while, and I think it's great, thought I'd join in occasionally :) First post, and am here in Central Time...

Guess I'll start with a "gut instinct" call... I'm going short Silver w/a small position, at 12.60, target 11.85-11.70, sometime before 9:30am EST... tight stop at 12.67

Not doing Gold today, but if so, it'd likely mean a target of about 847, with a stop at 871. Oh, noticed a very small HnS possibly forming on EUR/USD over the past two hours, fyi.

Again, this is more "gut" than TA (I do a bit of both)... Sometime's I'm up thru the AM, but going to bed now, will check back around 8am to see how it went.

Happy I came across this thread on the net, and hope I can offer some useful ideas for you all as well (beyond just "gut" calls, y'know? )

Good Trading!
GoldDude

suji its playin as our gold chart... it went to 883...now goin down... but very very slowly... u see it going down ..??