Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey whats the latest i just got back in didnt have any posistion opened people making money while im missing all the action! whats the word now buy sell or wait its 858 now, i dont mind sitting this one out

bbillcee how did you do today

hey whats the latest i just got back in didnt have any posistion opened people making money while im missing all the action! whats the word now buy sell or wait its 858 now, i dont mind sitting this one out

bbillcee how did you do today

u have missed watching paint dry!

i did good a caught a good short and long suji picks!!

u have missed watching paint dry!

i did good a caught a good short and long suji picks!!

i just read this on kog's thread

"Comex increased Gold contract margin by 47% and 20% for Silver.
Trying to supress the rally !!!!!"

i just read this on kog's thread

"Comex increased Gold contract margin by 47% and 20% for Silver.
Trying to supress the rally !!!!!"

to be honest i think they are right to raise margins... margin requirements should reflect volatility, which is what every exchange does.

what i dont undertstand is that i thought after the 250 usd drop leveraged buyers would have been taken out of the mkt alread, no?

PS is there negative divergene on daily chart now?

sujith i take it the scenario of double top then falling back to 7xx will mean that the new rally can begin without this rediculous volatility?
in ur other scenario, why do u see 400? even a double top at 980-730 will mean a fall to 480, although personally I'm not sure how that fidure will fit in with the physical market, which contrary to consipiracy theorists, is linked to futures mkts as buyers can take delivery

new rally should be slow..steady with needed correction n stuff like in our good old days .

the other scenario of 400...well leave it there. we can get plenty of those possibilities.and it will take year for all that to happen.when its gonna hit...we will think and act accordingly. cant set a plan for some scenario which we are not sure of. :p

new rally should be slow..steady with needed correction n stuff like in our good old days .

the other scenario of 400...well leave it there. we can get plenty of those possibilities.and it will take year for all that to happen.when its gonna hit...we will think and act accordingly. cant set a plan for some scenario which we are not sure of. :p

cool thx mate, u r a top day trader, but I am misertable at that, want to have a med term posns, like back i the good old days when u could put a posn on leave a decent stop and come bakc only at end of day to check.... this volatility is making that imposible.

do u have a level on crude that if we close above we can confirm a bottom ? I'm thinking 102, as we have not yet met my 85 strong support target

860 , long short or wait, so far made nothing today, this is starting to get boring again, if nothing happens in 10 mins im leaving it till week

cool thx mate, u r a top day trader, but I am misertable at that, want to have a med term posns, like back i the good old days when u could put a posn on leave a decent stop and come bakc only at end of day to check.... this volatility is making that imposible.

do u have a level on crude that if we close above we can confirm a bottom ? I'm thinking 102, as we have not yet met my 85 strong support target

a 2 day steady cloase above 102 $ will be good....and if low broken then ur strong support region can come. but i personally feel a rally is about to come breaking out above 105 $

860 , long short or wait, so far made nothing today, this is starting to get boring again, if nothing happens in 10 mins im leaving it till week

keep a buy above running rate n sell below runing rate...which ever hits,,will give few ticks. personally i am staying out

Update last few hours

Closed out DOW 12000 Calls for x4 profit - could not do it right at top but caught b of A. Doubled shorts and 3 out of 4 ave stops now. Still holding 12200 call as parachute for shorts

I expect DOW to settle quite high then down Monday. If it follows the Gold chart later in the week we could get an upside day of 1000 points

Triple witching and SM is where the action is today

edit took profit on 2 out of 4 shorts other 2 were hedges and still underwater

Now short 3 target DOW 11111 again

edit I meantr 11011

Last edited:
Just shorted gold 870 parallel uptrend could be abc a = c

edit

1st target 864.5

looking 4 846