Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gold

gold chart

Attachments

• SEP 20.GIF
    SEP 20.GIF
    34.9 KB · Views: 169
sujith whats the upside target if break higher?

also, cna u pls post a chart or tell us why u think we will still go to, i think ur range was 500-650 in a few months time?
thx

Very interesting chart but needs some more explanation and insight for us, non-professionals.
:confused:

SUPPORTS N RESISTANCES ARE ALL FIBONACCI. the trend lines is pretty clear.

the red lines are head n shoulder formation n blue is inerted hns. its all a possibilty chart. not a "statement"

sujith whats the upside target if break higher?

also, cna u pls post a chart or tell us why u think we will still go to, i think ur range was 500-650 in a few months time?
thx

ur chart. dont get scared :p

Attachments

• sep13 LT-UPDATED.GIF
    sep13 LT-UPDATED.GIF
    39.3 KB · Views: 172
I find it difficult to understand how a big fall can be expected under the present and MT future dramatic conditions of world economy ...

that fall will be lightning fast. may be 300 $ fall in one week. then a dead cat bounce back. we have entered an deadly volatile era. anything is possible.

This states your point but does not explain why, let alone when..

i've just taken a look at monthly & weekly charts, and 640 looks like a very possible scenario.

Teo9999, as is the case with TA much of the time, the fundamental reason as to why the move will happen eludes us until it actually occurs.

Maybe there will be a lot of panic buying, then panic liquidation which in the current liquidity could force prices down to those levels.
Commercials have been adding longs and covering shorts past 2 months and they may start to reverse mad term

This states your point but does not explain why, let alone when..

sprawl explained it to you. Technical analysis is what i did on chart. Can't give you the reason why it will happen.

My long term chart that i made on 13th september . . When price was below 800 predicted prices to kiss 900 $ region.I never knew what will trigger it.But lehman failure did it.Then the fall back to 830 from 9xx was shown too.There also fundamental news came just in time.

Similarly when 1000 is hit , who knows someone says he invented how to make gold out of stone ? Lol . Then later they see its impure and the dead cat bounce occurs. He he he. J/k ;)

sprawl explained it to you. Technical analysis is what i did on chart. Can't give you the reason why it will happen.

My long term chart that i made on 13th september . . When price was below 800 predicted prices to kiss 900 $ region.I never knew what will trigger it.But lehman failure did it.Then the fall back to 830 from 9xx was shown too.There also fundamental news came just in time.

Similarly when 1000 is hit , who knows someone says he invented how to make gold out of stone ? Lol . Then later they see its impure and the dead cat bounce occurs. He he he. J/k ;)
That is funny sure, but may even be more funny if he really can do it.. You know some people in Kitco forum love conspiracy, illuminati theories and some astrology, even karma.. So technical analysis maybe uses all these as reasons to do its deed..

Intresting chart, and intresting website.

Is this your web site?

Where do you see dow heading?

If the elite clock that chart they may change something but I doubt it because they are arrogant and I am nobody.

I think I was the only person who saw this dramatic turn-up coming apart from insiders. The charts were painted black - gold was spiked up - all to get people short the SM

The Ashkenankers made a killing one day in Russia. Pure Rothschild that was.

DOW will show signs of collapse next week and in come the shorts then BAM more fleecing as DOW does a GOLD and breaks out of its falling wedge

I will be buying back Oct 12000 calls when things look bad again if I am wrong and we rocket up my 12200 calls are insurance. Feb next year we turn down again into C. This is election rally ''B' and ABC could be irregular

Sujith 790 was such a big level it has to be a serious retrace target. If DOW does what I think Gold should initially rally next week a bit then fall as DOW breaks up

I will always have a buy order around 790 because there may be a spike down too quick to trade. Where for stops though? The rolling chart tends to overshoot spot on superfast spikes down so must be careful here

Sujith 790 was such a big level it has to be a serious retrace target. If DOW does what I think Gold should initially rally next week a bit then fall as DOW breaks up

I will always have a buy order around 790 because there may be a spike down too quick to trade. Where for stops though? The rolling chart tends to overshoot spot on superfast spikes down so must be careful here

i do agree with the 790 (my chart says 787 $) as a great buy spot for sure 10-20 $ spike up.

Sorry , but i don't follow dow charts.I started to follow it 2 days back only.Need to work on it before i can comment on it.

Yes , that falling trendline is so near for dow , break can occur , that might plunge gold till 805 $.

Exciting week ahead !.

Did I miss the reply to this question or is it not available ? (Maybe it is not free :LOL: )

i did read his (sprawl) question. And chart was provided.

But seriously i donno what might be the top if break out occurs , and i don't believe in making speculative comments here by saying 'i think top should be xxxx $ level n all'. I haven't mastered the tools to predict such tops yet ;) lol.

But on serious and logical thinking , if gold break up of 920 $ and crude does his breakout of 105 $ then crude targets 130 $ , so you can guess gold will move very high along with it !. Donno till where.

i do agree with the 790 (my chart says 787 $) as a great buy spot for sure 10-20 $ spike up.

Sorry , but i don't follow dow charts.I started to follow it 2 days back only.Need to work on it before i can comment on it.

Yes , that falling trendline is so near for dow , break can occur , that might plunge gold till 805 $.

Exciting week ahead !.

another exciting week you mean :)

If you think it is going to make a big move in one direction, but you are not sure which, tehn why dont you just buy an options spread. That way you win whichever way it goes.