Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curious to know why you have gone long, and at what price. Market looks very weak and doesn't appear to have bottomed just yet. FWIW I'm short from 927 expecting it to reach 917 before reversing.

Well thats my target reached now :)

Lets see if it does indeed or reverse or more likely fall further.
Holding my short position as it seems v.weak

Could some look at eur/usa got an order in for 1.5650
to me it looks like 50/70 piper
I know yours are not looking at £/$ or eru
but I think you guys would trade your grannys

Buy gold :) .

Whats your reasoning for the buy? 'Cos its dropped so much?
You think 917 is going to hold? You heard it here 1st, watch 917 , key level :cool:

If I see an hourly candle close above 925 then I agree a buy is good, but until then I'm short all the way!

Hello all you guys. Thanx for a really informative and active forum! Taken some small positions in gold with a view to switching all trading from forex. Day trade off 5 min and 15 min charts with CCI ; EMAs and candlesticks as indicators. Also monitor daily and weekly charts as well as weekly COT. Is it right that we need to watch crude and the dollar closely due to golds relationship with both? To some extent longer term direction must be dependent on risk or risk aversion sentiment currently in the market. Apologies if this seems naive!

Yes crude and dollar do play important role for short term trade signal.

Crude is king.Its trend decides entire markets trends actually.Whenever a big rally up or down happens in crude,no matter how strong bullions and even base metals are,they halt themselves from going against crude or follow it.

Dollar goes against it.Euro is better to be followed upon.But most of times its seen that currencies affect bullions on hourly charts basis.They help in giving divergence indications.Thats all.

Oil 125$

Have at any time in your trading life come across a price band where as like i hope oil will do for the next few weeks stay between 123$/126$ where as i can buy it on the low sell near the top never buy it down but put in an order for 124$ so on so on
I have been playing this to day 124$ in 125.$ out
got 300 pips out it,
I am on a roll and want to up the anty
IF so what was the longest time it lasted for?

Last edited:
Crude has stagnated in the region for a while now.Its pumping itself up.Breakout should be violant.Hope its upwards (for my sake).But my belief saying its gonna touch 120 $.

This stagnation in crude is the one and only reason why gold not taking a 'U' turn up yet.

If crude slips down below 120 $ before showing 135 $ , my longs are in trouble then.Gold might test lower neckline of 907 or even 890 $ possible.

On an optimistic note, if price of crude rebounds from 12x $ level into 130's , its good news.We are set on for a rocket ride :)

can do that sell call in crude again if you desire.

Charts seem to indicate dollar and Dow weakness tomorrow. If crude plays ball we could be on course for a good ride up in gold - heres hoping!

Lasting trend??

Have at any time in your trading life come across a price band where as like i hope oil will do for the next few weeks stay between 123$/126$ where as i can buy it on the low sell near the top never buy it down but put in an order for 124$ so on so on
I have been playing this to day 124$ in 125.$ out
got 300 pips out it,
I am on a roll and want to up the anty
IF so what was the longest time it lasted for?

I just dont mean oil
What my Q is has any one been in a long time trend with in 300 to 500 pips say 4 to 8 weeks?