Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hehe, still flat over here! :)

I think I might go long on 1 mini contract.
919-SWELL!

but USD still chopping upwards.

Still flat. Looks like we are still looking to hit the bottom.
Too risky for shorting (down $50 off the high).

Went long @ 926.

I feel like I may regret taking this trade, but my SMA's tell me it's okay to hop in, now if the Euro would help us out that would be nice. I want a ride up to 970 again.

Bottom is yet to be confirmed. Am gonna carry on with my pc game.Until crude don't bottom out,am not gonna buy gold.

Morning Guys, hope everyone is OK and did not take a hit financially yesterday.

I think their is one more leg down on GOLD.

Looking to test $910 and then posibly down to 200 MA at $900. If you are all long please ensure you can hold out until $890 at most as anything can happen and I have feeling they may try to shaft gold down to clear all the bulls before taking this back up.

If Gold closes above 935 then I can see this rocketing from here.

Long should keeps stoploss at 913 $.No compromise upon that.All shorts keep stoploss 932 $.

I still repeat,bottom yet to be confirmed.Don't go long without stoploss.And shorting is deadly dangerous.

Gold is range bound between 922-930 $. A break out needed.Possible testing of 91X $ possible.

this site is too slow. I was posting it when running price was 928 , now its 926.5 $ , and i see it posted now.

Is there anyone benefiting from these calls ? or should i constrain myself to giving suggestions and outlook only ?

keep em coming :) Must admit, Im reluctant to go short, but am interested to hear long calls!

should i be saying that there is a possibility of 825 $ before 1000 $ and thus scare you ? ;) Or should i get optimistic a hope for what 'whole world' is hoping for - a rally to 1000 $ ? No one wants to sell still.I see huge buy orders only.

Crude is down, FTSE is down, Gold is down, Wall Street down, Oz 200 is down... looks like everything except USD is down.

Risky sell gold around 928 $ stoploss 931.2 $. Targets 926-924.8-923-921-919 $ use trail stoploss strategy.

current price 920 $. Profit of 8 $. Cheers :D . It doesn't matter wheather gold is going up or down. All it matters is profit. We buyed at 920 and exit at 930 $ at hong kong market. Then sold at 928 $ and still holding ;)