Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S.Rock-My brokerage won't let me trade crude, they don't offer it for some reason?

I could see gold aiming for 920, or LOWER! It all depends on currrencies and how they act.

Yes, do some crude calls. black gold is much like yellow gold.

Last edited:
Depending on what actually happens later today,

I would buy: @ 950
stoploss: @ 940-945

But when New York opens, becareful because we could see dollar strong or weak, it's 50/50 right now. Enter when the chance is in our favor.

Crude has broken the rising trendline of last 5 months.Its aiming 126 $ region.

But gold is still holding above 950 $.But i expect it to break this upper trendline very soon.

Crude can come back only in case of an america n iran war tension.(which seems to go onto tables as of now)

Silver is working up and Oil is working up.
Maybe not a short day!

My call would have been the perfect trade, but I did not take a position.
We must test support at open....if we don't, I will be very surprised.
If oil keeps moving up then our gold will follow. It looks like that could happen.

Hi, This is not Gold related but are any of you trading Silver, i have been reading up on this and have decided to trade this for a while as Oil is far to volatile for my budget at the moment.

If any of you are i would really be grateful if you could give me someadvice on your thoughts to what it is gonna do, or point me towards any good sites or threads to find out more info.

Cheers

Aj

Am sitting out of market and keenly watching the tom n jerry show ;) . Something big coming.Both buy and short is possible.I think gold is gaining steam for a rocket assault on 970 or 950 $.

Crude indicating its 950$ for gold.

Yen,euro and gold technical as itself saying 970 $.

At this situation whom to trust ? . . Aha . . There comes my secret weapon.Let the silver run and show the path.

Oh, silver calls needed ?. Ok i will give silver calls too. I just don't like the numbers of silver thats why i was not giving any calls. i will give silver calls along with gold calls.You can follow gold mini too,both silver and gold are parallel tracks of railway.

Hi Ajtaylor,

Basically, you'll need to form your own system of trading, then apply it to Silver. If you've never traded anything before, you'll need to learn basics of trading, but if you know that stuff already, trade Silver just as you would Oil, gold, etc...

Silver, oil and gold all like a weak dollar. When the Euro/USD is strong, then gold, silver, and oil go up. I have all my charts up on those things to use them as indicators for movement. I also use moving average crossovers to find entry points.

Silver should keep heading upwards because it's a precious metal (PM). PM's like recessions, so when fear is spreading and collapse of the dollar nears, people will be buying PM's by the boatload.

Stick around and I can tell you more :)

S.Rock-I could see gold rally to 970 because there still has not been a sell off. I'm waiting and watching like a vulture! I need my food!

Crude is starting to rear it's head! Will it come out of the hole? I think so :)

Stalk...Stalk...Stalk...

EDIT: AND there we go! Looks like my charts are telling me that we go back down to 950 for gold.
Oil triggering a small wave of sellers...low volume in the gold pit, keep stalking

Last edited:
Hi Ajtaylor,

Basically, you'll need to form your own system of trading, then apply it to Silver. If you've never traded anything before, you'll need to learn basics of trading, but if you know that stuff already, trade Silver just as you would Oil, gold, etc...

Silver, oil and gold all like a weak dollar. When the Euro/USD is strong, then gold, silver, and oil go up. I have all my charts up on those things to use them as indicators for movement. I also use moving average crossovers to find entry points.

Silver should keep heading upwards because it's a precious metal (PM). PM's like recessions, so when fear is spreading and collapse of the dollar nears, people will be buying PM's by the boatload.

Stick around and I can tell you more :)

Thanks for that i have got a grip of the basics and have been reading through threads to develop my skills.

The reason i chose silver was that in my reading/research i found it was an ever growing PM and cheaper than gold on my SB site, since you mentioned the others i have just compared charts and exactly see what you mean about the similarities between them all.

Aj

S.Rock-I could see gold rally to 970 because there still has not been a sell off. I'm waiting and watching like a vulture! I need my food!

Crude is starting to rear it's head! Will it come out of the hole? I think so :)

Stalk...Stalk...Stalk...

lol , there it goes.Showing the cheese of 970 $ to the mouses and wack.5 $ drop.I knew they are setting up something nasty.But still movie aint over.Wait vultur.Let confirmation come ;)

Yes, I am still in stalk mode S.Rock!
They are baiting us it seems, haha!

Euro futures are slowwwww and flat today.
we wait...

A big NO !.. I won't give away my money to those market people.I won't get fooled.I won't sell like whole world with a target of 950 $.

Is it a trap to sell? I see a possible buy at 960 if it keeps holding.
Jeez, what the hell is going on with oil, SILVER, and Euro?
Taking a beating today.

Still not too convinced to make a trade. Haha...we wait some more!
waiting for a breakout.

Tell me about it i am looking for a good entry point to buy but one min it looks good then it drops again!!!!!

Today not a good day. I think US closing is the time to enter. And profit will be given by hong kong.

This market good for jobbing.Sell with stoploss 963 $ and buy with stoploss 958.5 $.

Low low volume...
stinky conditions for going long.
I'm just going to stay out until I see something forming.

Yawnnn...maybe I'll nap.
sheesh...

Take a nap. Tomorrow london market can fire.Don't trade because you got to. There is no commitment.If winds are against you, don't enter the ocean for fishing.