Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is small wave 2 correction according to elliote. Won't be falling too long.But till us closing ,sell is the trend ;) . Oops,i just buyed one mini ! Lol

I decided to sleep in. Looks like I didn't miss too much. Except the nice short you made...18$ profit, wowww! I would have shorted @980's also.

Looks like our friend Oil triggered the drop at 9:30! Thanks crude!

After seeing what crude was doing, gold and crude both held hands and dropped.
You must be smiling ear to ear, I hope you sold 100oz contract(S)!
Boy, I wish I had enough capitol to short 10 100oz contracts...Life would be good, really good.

I missed out, but oh well. Always more opportunities to buy/sell.

EDIT: It Loooks like the USD surged nicely..nearly 100 pips up! So that must have contributed to oil and gold tumbling.

Last edited:
Wow, we continue to tumble. USD still at a high for the day. I think we may get a bounce off of support @958 and USD will erase some gains from rally today.
OIL to recover.

I will act when I see these criteria being hit. If the above happens, a long will be entered

If USD continues rally, further shorting of gold and oil will occur and trend will most likely move down.

S.Rock, I bet that you're looking for it to consolidate down to 930's or 40's huh?
I could see that happening if USD continues up.

I entered one medium term buy at 960 $ with stoploss of 929 $.

Yes some more consolidation might occur. 953 -55 $ is possibl.I will sit and watch london and act accordingly.

Crash was asking me of likely crash ;).I said that by wednesday it might happen with crude inventory's help.And arthur you were asking for a short.Well we did short.But you couldn't join in the party.But opportunity will come again.So don't worry :) .

Good Morning S.Rock! (this is morning for you correct?)

I did miss the great party yesterday (hehe sleeping!), but I decided to spend my time learning and observing some of the things you teach about. I'm going to be tracking the currencies more closely in order to find relationships with our friend gold. I'm starting to see how you do it :)

Currently EUR/USD might push upward (??) after taking the tumble from yesterday.
I have 1 mini long, with the expectation that the USD comes down a little and the EUR goes up. Oil is on the radar too. Well it's too soon to say much more with any level of confidence. I was going to buy at 960, but I delayed until 965.10! Silly me, there might not be much more upwards...

I've got my stop loss set tight, so I can switch my position once I see the USD looking strong.

Yes its morning here.I am watching crude.Break above 138 $ yells,buy. But i smell a support test at 131 $.

USD went up due to bernak's barking ;).I hear all indians saying 126 $ in crude . Lol. Hope all are wrong :)

for any buy or short, stoploss is far away.We are standing at mid-way.Let us wait and enter when risk is worth the reward.

Bernanke is full of hot air! USD is not strong. But nonetheless it made a nice move! It's funny how 1 man can influence many people.

I have a friend who is from SRI LANKA and just came back to the US from vacation! Just south of you (but unfortunately it is torn apart by WAR :( )! What part of India do you live?

My long was stopped out. May take a short, or stay flat.

Last edited:
Buy gold at dip only. 973.5 is big resistance. Gold targeting 4 digit.Crude aiming 150 $ and upto 165 $ . :) happy to be saved from the bear trap.Thats why today no calls were given.