Give Love A Chance

20230704_155641.jpg

Please watch with an open mind.

My goal was never to insult anyone.

Please help raise awareness with me.

Hi guys & gals.

Made it to the rehabilitation center & am back home now. My thanks to everyone who believes in recovery for me. I actually wasn't able to complete but met a lot of really cool people & tried to soak up as much knowledge as possible.

Every day is a gift. Feels great to be alive stable & free from drugs and drinking. I'm sober for almost 2 months now & feel great. The urge to self medicate with alcohol is gone which is awesome.

Sincerely apologize for my poor judgment & lack of composure when posting here. Pushing myself out of my comfort zone in therapy was a good thing. A mental meltdown was my last intention. I'm not perfect but am passionate about trying my best to improve & help others improve along with me. United we stand.

My heart & mind is in the right place now. Dedication to a better clean sober life as a uncle son & brother has been restored. Extremely grateful for the renewed motivation & inspiration. Thank Goodness I was able to get some help.

Tomorrow is a new day & great opportunity for us all. Severe weather conditions are creating havoc on our earths atmosphere right now. Climate change is real. We continue to observe serious problems with our planet. Lets all make an effort to support our green stocks.

Hurricanes Tornadoes Floods & Fires all occur more frequently the more our earth warms up. Please help me with my effort to renew intrest in renewable energy & electric vehicles.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for being a part of my life family & recovery journey.

Please believe in positive changes & a sustainable planet earth.

Take Good Care.

Ashton

Last edited:
Just checked the numbers.

Great Success today.

Lets all keep supporting our stock markets.

Green Graphs for Green Companies.

I'll post up some pics I was able to create recently.

Great Day Today.

I've been approved for an art therapy class along with an addiction group. There is a work study program which I plan on applying to at my mental health center. Hopefully everything goes well & I'll be able to attend the program at clubhouse inspiration soon.

Great Success today for green stocks.

Everyone enjoy a nice afternoon.

A couple more pics to share.

Last I checked we were up close to 2 percent.

I'll try to post up some big gainers after the market closes.

Hi folks.

Back home now & able to post again.

Sober for over 2 months & still very devoted to my recovery. Everyday is a new day. A great opportunity to learn & grow.

Wasnt able to follow the market much while away. Extremely glad to be free again. Thankful for life & grateful to get a chance to motivate us all.

Lets all believe & embrace positive changes into our lives. Help 2 Build a sustainable future for us all.

Green Graphs for Green Stocks.