Give Love A Chance

Good day in group therapy.

Looks like a decent day to trade.

Please don't give up on our automotive industry.

We are up over a full percent but our GM Ford & Stellantis selections are all down.

Please support our big 3 automakers.

Good day for renewables.

My day program at the hospital is going well.

Nice to be alive & mentally healthy.

I may be going without a phone for the next 7 to 10 days.

I'll be sure to post when I get out of the facility.

Take Good Care.

I'm sure everything will be fine.

Day 1 recap

+1.27%

Please support our automakers in Detroit.

Good Morning T2W

Hopefully we all enjoy a nice day.

Sometimes you become the most upset over the people you like love & care about the most. You would never really get that upset over a stranger.

Please find a reason to forgive the folks you love & care about the most.

Let's keep supporting renewable energy & show some love to our automakers.

Have a good day.

Hi guys & gals.

Just finished cooking dinner & was able to check our results. Looks like we cleared 0.68% today. Pretty decent day. Thank Goodness Auto Stocks were up. Nvidia Adobe & Tesla are my biggest producers. Glad our IPI & MOS stocks finished strong.

Imo it would be really nice if no one on earth starved to death. It may be nearly impossible to feed the entire world. We could however make a commitment & combined effort to help those struggling in poverty have something nutritious to eat every day.

Those fertilizer stocks IPI & MOS should help produce more food for the world. Maybe we could look into donating time at a food bank? With some of our returns maybe we could donate a portion of them to a trusted organization or charity?

Donating time or money to save folks in poverty would make me a very happy human being. Saving folks from starving to death might bring you some happiness & great joy as well.

Anyways glad the market is getting better every day. It was so unstable for a while. Thank Goodness we are back to producing daily green graphs.

Day 1 +1.27%
Day 2 +0.68%

Total +1.95%

Nice Results for us.

Let's help support our stock markets & keep those graphs green.

Have a nice night everyone.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Ashton

Last edited:
Good Morning Folks.

Green figures for our premarket numbers.

Keep those graphs green by supporting green stocks. Stocks like Renewable Energy Electric Vehicles & Charging Stations. We will mold our future as well as produce huge gains.

Everyone enjoy another great day. Let's plan on a Success post again tonight. = )

Take Care

Ashton

Hi everyone.

Looks like a good day today on the market.

We are up over a half of a percent.

I'll post up a recap & Big Gainers list later tonight.

Yo.

Alright to recap we were up +0.38% to end the day.

Day 2 Total +1.95%

Day 3 +0.38%

New Total +2.33%

It was a difficult day today but that's part of life. At least we have hope for a fresh new day tomorrow. Voices are obsessed over me right now. I'm doing my best to remain positive. Everyday is different & a challenge for me. Pleasing everyone everyday for close to 20 years wasn't all that easy. Please accept my apology for my bad day last week. Attending therapy & rebuilding my sobriety is my top priority right now.

Attending group therapy to learn & grow was the goal. Learn & grow to improve my life. Learn & grow to share my new knowledge with all of us. Drinking until I lost control was my last prerogative. Drinking again wasn't even included in the game plan. It's a big mistake to self medicate with alcohol. My composure was destroyed. Posting up a misunderstood message was my last intention. My everyday nice calm composed sensible message was lost. My mental breakdown was very upsetting emotional inappropriate & offensive. Please help me instead of hate me.

My drunken day was completely out of character. Building back my sobriety to avoid a moment like last Tuesday is my new goal. I don't drink bc I am unable to drink in moderation. All I can ask for is forgiveness & acceptance. I've never been perfect. I'll never be perfect. If I could give you a big fat wet kiss on the cheek to make up I would. I only post here bc I love you all & have much love for planet earth. If I let any of you down I'm sorry. I'm not going to give up or quit until I achieve Success for us.

I enjoy spending time with people. I love to spread happiness & good health to folks. What I've learned from my journey I've done my best to share.

Nvidia is up like 100% since starting that last thread. Tesla Amazon Microsoft are all up close to 50%. Adobe is up close to 70%. Apple is returning over 30% growth. Stinks EVGO & Charge Point are down big along with a few renewable stocks but they are starting to produce some solid results again. We have been achieving some success & making progress together.

I am scheduled to start back up my day program tomorrow. Hopefully everything will go well here & I'll be able to attend groups tomorrow. Planning on another good day in therapy. I could of given up posting or attempting to make a difference. At least I'm here showing up & trying still.

No one is asking me to post anything. For close to 10 years I've been here attempting to share my voice embrace positive changes help people make money & improve their lives. I'm only trying to help everyone learn & grow in life as I do. Generate lots of love happiness and money to build & create some really cool things. I'm only posting out of kindness & passion to improve the world while learning & growing myself. I really am passionate about helping others learn.

I love contributing any way I can. Sharing my voice & views will hopefully help people improve or at least broaden their perspectives on life & the world. My views & voice are usually full of love & well thought out. Last Tuesday I completely lost my composure and ability to communicate in a sensible & assertive way. Feeling awful about losing my positive mind is a shame. I'm not going to dwell on the past. I'm determined to improve our future & achieve Success for all of us.

I only post here bc I love & care about the planet earth & the people who make it their home. Generating folks lots of wealth is a great Success imo. It allows them to share with others who are less fortunate. Big returns help build & create new solutions to solve problems like global warming & climate change. Sensible solutions so we experience less severe weather. Renewable energy & electric vehicles will only help avoid occurrences like the Canadian Wildfires. The more we embrace solar power wind power & electric vehicles the more we can protect n save our homes people & planet.

Everyone enjoy a nice night tonight.

Until tomorrow take good care.

Ashton

Last edited:
Hi Folks.

I'm free to post again.

Looks like we achieved some good solid results last week.

Imo it's not always what happens to you but how you respond that can make the biggest difference. Life is a gift but sometimes can seem unfair. Instead of making excuses we can accept responsibility for our mistakes. We can all grow when we practice forgiveness & acceptance.

If I can not do great things I can do small things in a great way.

Approach life like a student. We can all make the most out of everything out of our control while focusing on what we are able to change & improve.

Please help me raise awareness to our major issues so we can avoid wars save our homes people & planet. Let's focus on transitioning to a cleaner greener sustainable planet earth.

Climate Change
Global Warming
Renewable Energy
More Solar Farms
More Wind Farms
Welcome in our Electric Vehicles
Avoid Future Conflicts Over Foreign Oil
Free Ourselves From Fossil Fuels
Restructure Health Care
Sustainable Insurance Premiums
Support Our Stock Markets
Look After the Less Fortunate Folks
Feed the Hungry & Save the Starving

Please Believe in Positive Changes

Everyone have a nice evening.

Glad I'm back home & hospital free.

Take Good Care

Ashton

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.

I had to wait almost 2 weeks to be able to post again. Omg I was hoping for a great success day today. What a lousy day to trade.

We have had some really good days the past few weeks. One down day is definitely not the end of the world. Most likely we will bounce back tomorrow. Big dips can really create some great buy points. Buy on the low sell on the peak.

Hope everyone is doing well. After our big down maybe it's actually a great opportunity to buy in on a low? Would be really great to see a big rebound tomorrow.

Stock trading can be frustrating sometimes. Please believe & don't give up on the market.

Even though stocks are down we can still enjoy a nice night tonight.

Take Good Care

Ashton

Good Morning Folks.

Small Success for Thursday.

The market did bounce back some but not in a huge way.

I have some really good news about therapy. My therapist has applied me to a rehabilitation center. Hopefully everything goes well I'm accepted & can start next week.

I may be able to embrace a new found life & freedom from alcohol. Although I've only drank a few times in the last 5 to 6 years its definitely a few times too many.

A fresh new start for me would be really nice.

I don't believe you are allowed phones but that's not a really big deal.

Everyone enjoy a nice morning & good day.

Take good care.

Ashton

Hi folks.

Hope everyone is enjoying a nice Saturday afternoon. My sister Tiffany & I are planning on a video conference with my nieces today in a few minutes.

I'm still planning on rehabilitation for freedom from alcohol. If everything goes as it should recovery will begin early next week. Typically treatment lasts 2 to 3 weeks.

Last time I went to rehabilitate myself I was clean & sober for close to 5 years. Achieving sobriety & completing the program is my top priority right now. I'm very confident if accepted into the center I will graduate.

I may be away from my phone & market but I truly believe that is what's best for me at the moment.

On another note the Womans World Cup is going on right now. I believe the US plays Sweeden tomorrow. Should be a great game.

My parents are coming out to visit me tomorrow with our family dog Chloe. Should be a great way to spend a day.

Well everyone enjoy our weekend. Plan on talking to you all tomorrow.

Take Good Care.

Ashton

Rainy Day here in SE Michigan.

My folks brought me some Mr. Pita for lunch.

We played some cards together & had a nice visit with Chloe our family dog.

If you let her she will just lick n lick n lick your face. Some people find it kinda gross. She loves to lick so I just let her lick.

Big day tomorrow. Hopefully stocks will soar this week. Feels like it will be a good week. Rehabilitation should begin soon. I'll be able to check my referral status.

Shame for the US Ladies soccer team. Wish we would of advanced in the World Cup but Sweden beat us in a shootout. A bit unlucky i suppose. We were unable to make 1 out of 3 in regulation but then made 4 out of 5 to lose in the shootout.

Well everyone have a nice Sunday. Let's tame that bull. Generate some green graphs & Great Success posts this week. = )

Take Good Care

Ashton

If you let her she will just lick n lick n lick your face. Some people find it kinda gross. She loves to lick so I just let her lick.

Big day tomorrow. Hopefully stocks will soar this week. Feels like it will be a good week. Rehabilitation should begin soon. I'll be able to check my referral status.

Shame for the US Ladies soccer team. Wish we would of advanced in the World Cup but Sweden beat us in a shootout. A bit unlucky i suppose. We were unable to make 1 out of 3 in regulation but then made 4 out of 5 to lose in the shootout.

Well everyone have a nice Sunday. Let's tame that bull. Generate some green graphs & Great Success posts this week. = )

Take Good Care

Ashton

Take Good Care

Ashton

20220903_201653.jpg